4chan is so out of touch with the modern world

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: juste, Deleted member 14693 and Tallooksmaxxer
Modern world is a Jewish construct

These aged milenials are coping so hard about balding, Really fucking disgusting to see

Eh, /pol/ is the most cancerous board of them all. 50% disinformation agents and 50% retards. And the hentai is enough to suffocate you.

These aged milenials are coping so hard about balding, Really fucking disgusting to see

I've also been on /fit/ and its just men making fun of eachother, men being size queens, retarded beta normie men confided in their own echo chamber

Eh, /pol/ is the most cancerous board of them all. 50% disinformation agents and 50% retards. And the hentai is enough to suffocate you.
No wonder why cumskins like you come from there.

they hack your phones. try to post with a vpn. a proxy protects your data. androids and iphone are the most vulnerable.

Imagine not being white filthy ethnic animal

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
I'm Canadian dumbass we are more pure than those room temperature iq fat ass shitskins
Wow another cumskin breed of Western Hemisphere how different.

Wow another cumskin breed of Western Hemisphere how different.
You're just jealous that my skin is white and yours is the same color as your feces

go on /fit/ or /r9k/ if you want to meet actual incels there is a ton on there jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back