5 ' 10 is the best height

V4MPIR3

V4MPIR3

Forefront of the Rotter Movement
Joined
Oct 26, 2025
Posts
3,914
Reputation
6,162
tite
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer, pleasevanity, levisko and 1 other person
I think 6’2 is the best height,

It’s tall enough that’s it has like a wow factor

And you don’t lose any practical value
 
  • +1
Reactions: V4MPIR3
in india?
 
  • +1
Reactions: kk_1101 and V4MPIR3
6'3 is the best. tall and wont cause struggles in yourlife
 
For women I agree completely
 
6feet 2 barefoot is very tall
 
I think 6’2 is the best height,

It’s tall enough that’s it has like a wow factor

And you don’t lose any practical value
6feet 2 barefoot is very tall in almost all countries except

some northern europe countries
 
  • Woah
Reactions: price.

Similar threads

WannaBe6'
Replies
49
Views
151
vlauf
V
islaymtbs
Replies
3
Views
31
islaymtbs
islaymtbs
islaymtbs
Replies
9
Views
33
islaymtbs
islaymtbs
islaymtbs
  • Poll
Replies
9
Views
83
5ftmanlet
5ftmanlet
mocco
Replies
18
Views
154
Splinter901
Splinter901

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top