5,11 is so fucking short in central Europe

lestoa

lestoa

I'm 185cm/6ft barefoot. I'm 6ft1 with shoes and 6ft2 on a good day. And I feel so fucking small people are so fucking big here. 5.11 ; 5.10 is so damn small here and absolutely not enough. To all middle eurocels, take your hgh. All the foids I know are thirsty for 195cm tall men. Height and face is so goddamn important. 6ft3 or fucking death.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, Manletmachine, horizontallytall and 8 others
its literally OVER for every heightcel, its over. Ldar. Do nothing. You are unlovable you will never find love if you are 5,5.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and randomop
Would you saw average man is 6 ft 1 at the lowest?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
90% is ugly

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and butterworld
Average height is 188cm/6'2

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Heinrich Schmidt and lestoa
I HATE women's standards

• +1
Reactions: twojei, datboijj, Klasik01 and 1 other person
I’m around 5’11 and I get height mogged by women daily here in Canada

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, kanderior, IMOGYOU and 3 others
5'10 is barely making it, anything below 5'10 is death tier height. 5'11 is acceptable and 6 foot height is what looks good on men up to 6'4 I think. If 5'10 you are a normie, plain and boring. 5'11 is the min height for men because foids would think you're 6 foot if you say so.

Last edited:
5'10 is barely making it, anything below 5'10 is death tier height. 5'11 is acceptable and 6 foot height is what looks good on men up to 6'4 I think. If 5'10 you are a normie.
6,3 or death

6,3 or death
6'6 is ideal paired with a good frame. Of course, there's no such thing as too tall but after that comes "health" problems.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
take a trip to Spain bro you'd slay if 4+ psl

5'11 is manelt

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and lestoa
take a trip to Spain bro you'd slay if 4+ psl
iam 6,1 mtn teenage incel its over its so fucking over omfg

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01 and Lux
finally another canada cell telling the truth about height
other than @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
finally another canada cell telling the truth about height
other than @Blackgymmax
I went to Canada 2 years ago and fucking Dravidians were averaging 6’0+ there

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Beetlejuice, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
im 5'9 but i don't really get height mogged by women that much outside of my neighbors and a model, i get height mogged by old people every day tho

Avg european is 6 feet 5

im 5'9 but i don't really get height mogged by women that much outside of my neighbors and a model, i get height mogged by old people every day tho
Nobody gives a fuck if you dont get fucking heightmogged by woman. I mog every woman i know irl too but 6ft is not fucking enough. They want to fuck 6ft5 tall guys

Very true. It's so fucking over. Heightpocalypse is real.

triple h GIF

Nobody gives a fuck if you dont get fucking heightmogged by woman. I mog every woman i know irl too but 6ft is not fucking enough. They want to fuck 6ft5 tall guys
i mean i haven't had too much problems but we'll wait for my OLD test

what central european country r u specifically referring to here

america is so fucking easy you never saw middle europe
yea i mean everyone says its hard but ive never been there, we have a lot of latinos so it saturates the height but the mormons here tend to be 6' +

average is 5'9

Sweden, Denmark, Poland, France, netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Germany, Austria
sweden, denmark, netherlands, luxembourg are north/north western europe

what country r u based in that's making u say this

I'm 185cm/6ft barefoot. I'm 6ft1 with shoes and 6ft2 on a good day. And I feel so fucking small people are so fucking big here. 5.11 ; 5.10 is so damn small here and absolutely not enough. To all middle eurocels, take your hgh. All the foids I know are thirsty for 195cm tall men. Height and face is so goddamn important. 6ft3 or fucking death.
stop lying about your height. And jfl at the retards liking posts like these.

I went to Canada 2 years ago and fucking Dravidians were averaging 6’0+ there
Yeah they seem to be tall over here but he is smoking if he thinks the average foid here is 5'11

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Iam not lying. I'm 6ft barefoot, with shoes I'm 6ft1. I simply live in a country where a lot of people are tall.
True, I'm in a country with the average height of 5'4 for men but I think that's past generation

In my class alone there's 3 6'1 niggas wtf, I'm 6'0 and I feel so fucking small nowadays

Bro I'm telling y'all my country ain't even like rich, it's poor as shit but most teenagers are 5'10 already, it's 6'3 that's tall nowadays

stop lying about your height. And jfl at the retards liking posts like these.
it's real bro, I also thought shit like this isn't real but just observe when ur outside, so much tall people nowadays it's absolutely insane

Iam not lying. I'm 6ft barefoot, with shoes I'm 6ft1. I simply live in a country where a lot of people are tall.
which country is that?

Last edited:
its just numbers u dumb fucks

in europe u are seen as tall/acceptable height by many at 180cm (5'11) in the US its 6'0 (182cm)

now everyone can lie about 3-4 cms and not a single girl on the planet will realize u were lying because they all suck at measurements and cant estimate for shit (my gf is the living proof of it)

its so sad what society has gotten to. a girls pussy will get wet if u lie to her and claim u are 6'0 but if ur actually 5'11 and tell her u are, she doesnt want to be with you (in the US at least)

Europe sounds so brutal

5’9.5 is more than livable in America

Europe sounds so brutal

5’9.5 is more than livable in America
incel or ethnic ramblings, 5'10 is average in most European countries, even Sweden if you include old people