5’ 4” at 14 please help

D

Deleted member 30432

Zephir
I’m desperate (tag anyone that can help)
For reference here are my parent’s height
Mother 5’ 4”
Father 6’ 2”

Mother 5’ 4”
Father 6’ 2”
Statistically you should be 5'10-'11.

But in practice, I recommend starting a piggy bank
51aN+OWmFlL.jpg

You have around 24 years to save up for LL in the case you remain 5'5. Then, you will be able to marry some woman in your 40s. :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 30432, Lmao and 15 others
kids.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, dimorphism, Deleted member 24347 and 2 others
STFU YOU FAGGOT ASS NIGGER YOU ARE 14
WHEN I WAS 14 2.5 YEARS AGO I WAS GRINDING ON FORTNITE YOU NIGGER
YOU'LL GROW YOU FAGG YOUR IN THE MIDDLE OF PUBERTY LOG OFF RN BEFORE @Zer0/∞ FINDS YOUR IP AND RAPES YOU

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Deleted member 24293, humanoidsub7 and 7 others
STFU YOU FAGGOT ASS NIGGER YOU ARE 14
WHEN I WAS 14 2.5 YEARS AGO I WAS GRINDING ON FORTNITE YOU NIGGER
YOU'LL GROW YOU FAGG YOUR IN THE MIDDLE OF PUBERTY LOG OFF RN BEFORE @Zer0/∞ FINDS YOUR IP AND RAPES YOU
I couldn’t care less about an incel doxxing me on an autistic forum I came here to make one post as a last resort

• +1
Reactions: 80iq and Sigmapsycho
Statistically you should be 5'10-'11.

But in practice, I recommend starting a piggy bank
51aN+OWmFlL.jpg

You have around 24 years to save up for LL in the case you remain 5'5. Then, you will be able to marry some woman in your 40s. :feelsokman:
How tall should I be statistically?
Father 189cm / a little below 6'2.5ft
Mother 178cm / a little above 5'10

How tall should I be statistically?
Father 189cm / a little below 6'2.5ft
Mother 178cm / a little above 5'10
You should be

(mother-height + father-height)/2 + 2inch

(if you are male)

In your case, just about 6'2.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism and Magnum Opus
You should be

(mother-height + father-height)/2 + 2inch

(if you are male)

In your case, just about 6'2.
So 188.58. Is height for males more inherited from the father? I thought it depended more on the mother. I ask because my mother is tall for a woman and I'm wondering how I'd end up shorter than my dad.

Hahahah manlet. Below 5'9 at 15 is death tier.
Get peptides, mk, and aromasin. Preferrably pharma HGH over peptides and mk though.

• +1
Reactions: Brootal
Hahahah manlet. Below 5'9 at 15 is death tier.
Get peptides, mk, and aromasin. Preferrably pharma HGH over peptides and mk though.
How do I get Pharma grade hgh?

How do I get Pharma grade hgh?
its expensive as fuck fyi you'll need thousands of dollars

idk where to get it though im just running peptides and mk at 5'10, dont wanna fuck up brain development through aromasin but for you i'd rather get 5% dumber for like an inch in height tbh

Mother 5’ 4”
Father 6’ 2”
considering ur parents heights ur probably a late bloomer who’s gonna catch up in height growth don’t listen to ppl telling u it’s over

its expensive as fuck fyi you'll need thousands of dollars

idk where to get it though im just running peptides and mk at 5'10, dont wanna fuck up brain development through aromasin but for you i'd rather get 5% dumber for like an inch in height tbh
I have the money to get it, just how? I’ll research mk677.

Yes but recently
Might be hope. I was 5’3 when i started puberty. I remember the exact date. 5 may 2008. Next year i was 5’8. the year after that 5’10. at the end of the day i ended up 6’1

So 188.58. Is height for males more inherited from the father? I thought it depended more on the mother. I ask because my mother is tall for a woman and I'm wondering how I'd end up shorter than my dad.
I thought it was inherited from both equally. Idk.

Pray to allah or whatever fcking god you want, and get a summer job when you hit 16 so you can start saving up money for LL.

Mother 5
Usually a tall mom results in a taller son despite the dad being shorter than the mom or equally height.
dont listen to them bruh all u have to do is bulk with a lot of healthy food and protein and nutrients and drink water and exercise and sprints and sleep just tell ur doctor if ur good like do tests and if ur good ur going to have a big growth spurt

Just wear lifts and pray to all known gods that you hit puberty and get a massive growth spurt. U have 4 years.

You can be a late bloomer. I was 5'8 at 14 and now at 20 I'm 6'7. My dad is 6'3, mom is 5'8.

It’s random bro it’s likely you’ll be 6 foot but some people get their moms height and are short but most likely you’ll grow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
What tanner stage are you? Btw ik lots of white guys who looked prepubescent as 14 year old and are over 6ft now.
How do you check? And yes I look a bit prepubescent

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
How do you check? And yes I look a bit prepubescent
Well ideally you should go to a doctor and get an x-ray done of your wrist to see how much your growth plates are still open, but there are still some online quizzes you can do that will be pretty accurate for how far along puberty you are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Well ideally you should go to a doctor and get an x-ray done of your wrist to see how much your growth plates are still open, but there are still some online quizzes you can do that will be pretty accurate for how far along puberty you are.
My doctor said I will be 5’7 but I will not take that as an answer I will blast 10 iu of hgh if I have to

I think my tanner is 3.5 - 4 also

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao