5"4 INCEL WITH MICROPENIS ON REDDIT TURNS GAY AFTER NOT ASCENDING WTF! (MOST BRUTAL DICKPILL EVERY1 GTFIH)

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community

I cannot stop laughing at this soy cuck manlet :feelshaha: he should have just LDAR instead his beta ass got ploughed thru by gay Chad JFL at this fag

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Hikicel69, Deleted member 17430 and 48 others

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
I cannot stop laughing at this soy cuck manlet :feelshaha: he should have just LDAR instead his beta ass got ploughed thru by gay Chad JFL at this fag
I advice all the manlets to become gay.

Short men belong to each other.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Lmao, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 14 others
I don't understand how he went from being bullied for being a virgin to getting fucked by a random guy on grindr. There are millions of guys who can't lose their virginity in their teens who have no impulse to get bummed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 19036, Lmao and 14 others
Western men are a big fucking joke :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, .🇹🇩., PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
This is why the incel to tranny pipeline exists, life as a subhuman male is pure suffering

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hikicel69, Copeful, Lmao and 14 others
I don't understand how he went from being bullied for being a virgin to getting fucked by a random guy on grindr. There are millions of guys who can't lose their virginity in their teens who have no impulse to get bummed.
its fake he came while writing it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, HighTierNormie, Wallenberg and 1 other person
This is why the incel to tranny pipeline exists, life as a subhuman male is pure suffering

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, BoneDensity, Dystopian and 2 others
what in hell did I just read :lul:

holy fuck how can you be so pathetic? no man this gotta be a larp, tell me it's a larp

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and ChristianChad
E1A8F3C1 9793 4E77 8C2D 43177BC690A3

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Hades and HighTierNormie
If you're going to begin having sex with men or trans out of desperation make sure you get on PREP. HIV is something that straight men almost never have to think about but is a major consideration in MSM sex.

Imagine having sex with a man off of Grindr out of desperation and getting HIV and herpes on the same night. Then you're truly fucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, MKBHD, Corleone and 3 others
If you're going to begin having sex with men or trans out of desperation make sure you get on PREP. HIV is something that straight men almost never have to think about but is a major consideration in MSM sex.

Imagine having sex with a man off of Grindr out of desperation and getting HIV and herpes on the same night. Then you're truly fucked.
hope they do, fuck those niggas :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, BoneDensity, stevenashbaby and 1 other person
would had roped if I were him

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
If only he came here, started taking MK 677, HGH, an AI, using DHT gel and a pump for his penis.

He'd be on a much better path.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Hero of the Imperium, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Brutal

• +1
Micropenis = death

The government/society should give suicide assistance for men with small dicks who want to end their life.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Lmao, BoneDensity and 5 others
fake story but sad to read this. there are people like this.
how come you can find this is funny? micropenis is a disability. if you don't laugh like "haha a man with no legs" then don't laugh at him too.
a living hell ffs

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 19798
If only he came here, started taking MK 677, HGH, an AI, using DHT gel and a pump for his penis.

He'd be on a much better path.
There is no HGH for 5'4 men at 20.

Just caging at his parents they are 6ft and 5'7 and didn't send their son to the doctor once? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, klamus and Dystopian
how is this surprising to anyone? this is the backstory to every trans and gay retard

• +1
Reactions: klamus
The guy is sexhaver unlike many here. He wins.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Constantin Denis, HighTierNormie, Dystopian and 2 others
The guy is sexhaver unlike many here. He wins.
Keep posting gay shit under my posts, I am ss all your homo activity until it builds up and I make an expose thread on you Jewish fag

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Keep posting gay shit under my posts, I am ss all your homo activity until it builds up and I make an expose thread on you Jewish fag
He isn't a virgin unlike you.

• +1
He isn't a virgin unlike you.
You have seen my threads so you know my bodycount JFL at your jew faggot ass keep lying with your Pinocchio hooked nose :feelshaha:

• +1

you are a bad person.

You seem to be jealous of Jews success. Maybe try to improve your life instead of ranting on the internet.
No need my life is fine and I have higher bc than you. You should stop commenting gay shit under random internet threads you homo.

• +1
No need my life is fine and I have higher bc than you. You should stop commenting gay shit under random internet threads you homo.
Your obsession with gays tells us that you are a closeted gay.

Your obsession with gays tells us that you are a closeted gay.
You sound like a feminist SJW, how does me not wanting you to comment gay shit under my posts indicate my sexuality?

You sound like a feminist SJW, how does me not wanting you to comment gay shit under my posts indicate my sexuality?
You are obsessed with gays. Hidden desires?

• +1
Reactions: reputation

Orientation doesn't change to the size anyway

• +1
At least he was good looking enough to get fucked by a guy.

Some people are so subhuman, even guys wont fucm them.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Its automatically over for any guy under 5'6. Doesn't matter how good looking you are, girls seemly don't even see you as a man. The number one priority for anyone in that situation would have to be leg lengthening surgery asap

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, BoneDensity and klamus
I remember a Mexican looking kid called Salvador I think on this forum that did same shit years ago? Played dress up in skirts and went on grindr n fuked guys as he was 5’2 or something.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and HighTierNormie
Good. Turn these Reddit losers into gays or trans. That’s what they deserve.

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie
Just caging at his parents they are 6ft and 5'7 and didn't send their son to the doctor once? :lul:
How can his father Even Look at him? Fucking 8 inches shorter... I mog My Dad by 4 inches

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 2729
How can his father Even Look at him? Fucking 8 inches shorter... I mog My Dad by 4 inches
many dads are retards. my dad too

• +1

holy shit @zv1212 I am worried @Collagen or rope might end up doing this of his cousin doesn't suck his dick.

he is like 5'3" and 100lbs too isnt he?

Its automatically over for any guy under 5'6. Doesn't matter how good looking you are, girls seemly don't even see you as a man. The number one priority for anyone in that situation would have to be leg lengthening surgery asap
this doesn't have to be th4 only way out bhai
r u suggesting @FailedNormieManlet should get fucked by a dude?

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
this doesn't have to be th4 only way out bhai
r u suggesting @FailedNormieManlet should get fucked by a dude?
brutal thread, just become gay seems to be the only option for manlets :feelswhy:

brutal thread, just become gay seems to be the only option for manlets :feelswhy:
ur not some 140lb framelet though are you?

it does seem legit, heard very similar from guy in office, bad first experience, but stuck at it getting fucked up the ass

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
ur not some 140lb framelet though are you?

it does seem legit, heard very similar from guy in office, bad first experience, but stuck at it getting fucked up the ass
Errr, im sub 140lb jfl. I'm not built huge or anything, but I'd say my frame is avg. I've deffo seen guys built more worse than me

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
homocel hypothesis is real

I'm 5 inches shorter than my dad too. 5'4" and 6ft parents and here I am at 5'7". I might have a growth hormone deficiency just like the guy in the OP. @Zenturio After all, I literally fell off my growth curve. My dick is big (genetics but dht deficiency causes micropenis) and my puberty went normal so not low T though.

@GandyIsNormie check this shit out
From the reddit thread OP posted:
"I am 20, 5ft 4 and around 100-110 pounds with a Micro penis [3inch by 3.75inch] nearly invisible when flaccid. I have always been small even though having 6ft tall father and 5ft 7 mother. At 19 I ended up getting blood test and had extremely low testosterone levels and growth hormone deficiency. What luck. That’s is just a little back ground about me."

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie