5"4 INCEL WITH MICROPENIS ON REDDIT TURNS GAY AFTER NOT ASCENDING WTF! (MOST BRUTAL DICKPILL EVERY1 GTFIH)

5'4" 100-110lbs is underweight asf especially for a male. Growth hormone deficiency certaintly stunted his frame too, after all, the bones for height grow the same as the bones for frame. It's not due to testosterone or dht. It's all hgh/igf-1 axis. The clavicle is literally a long bone with growth plates. But yeah, his stunred frame is likely partly why he's so underweight

His extremely low testosterone levels should have delayed his bone age a lot, but evidently it unfortunately wasn't enough to make him even as tall as his mother. I'm curious to see how his growth chart looked like. Iirc growth hormone deficiency also apparently delays bone age as well, so that guy actually has a significantly higher chance of having open growth plates at his age than any 20yo heightmax coper here. He's also only 100-110lbs which would cause low levels of aromatization activity

Jfl at height is 100% genetics copers. He literally has blood tests to support he was obviously stunted due to his hgh deficiency. You can't grow properly in an energy deficit or with a deficient level of the hormones used for growth

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and GandyIsNormie
Micropenis = death

The government/society should give suicide assistance for men with small dicks who want to end their life.
For real. I can’t think of a worse thing to be cursed with, looks/body wise at least.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, germanlooks and Johnnybegood
"...and i'm pretty good looking face wise i think".

Just a quick reminder that if you're a legit manlet and dickcel no amount of face will save you and you will be laughed at incessantly.

And this is coming from a guy that genuinely believes face is king!!

Brutal...so fucking brutal...

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and germanlooks
"...and i'm pretty good looking face wise i think".

Just a quick reminder that if you're a legit manlet and dickcel no amount of face will save you and you will be laughed at incessantly.

And this is coming from a guy that genuinely believes face is king!!

Brutal...so fucking brutal...
With a micropenis nothing can safe you. You could be high status, billionaire with chad face and tall height but it still would be over for you

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Growth Plate
I'm 5 inches shorter than my dad too. 5'4" and 6ft parents and here I am at 5'7". I might have a growth hormone deficiency just like the guy in the OP. @Zenturio After all, I literally fell off my growth curve. My dick is big (genetics but dht deficiency causes micropenis) and my puberty went normal so not low T though.

@GandyIsNormie check this shit out
From the reddit thread OP posted:
"I am 20, 5ft 4 and around 100-110 pounds with a Micro penis [3inch by 3.75inch] nearly invisible when flaccid. I have always been small even though having 6ft tall father and 5ft 7 mother. At 19 I ended up getting blood test and had extremely low testosterone levels and growth hormone deficiency. What luck. That’s is just a little back ground about me."
what the hell did i just read :whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
5'4" 100-110lbs is underweight asf especially for a male. Growth hormone deficiency certaintly stunted his frame too, after all, the bones for height grow the same as the bones for frame. It's not due to testosterone or dht. It's all hgh/igf-1 axis. The clavicle is literally a long bone with growth plates. But yeah, his stunred frame is likely partly why he's so underweight

His extremely low testosterone levels should have delayed his bone age a lot, but evidently it unfortunately wasn't enough to make him even as tall as his mother. I'm curious to see how his growth chart looked like. Iirc growth hormone deficiency also apparently delays bone age as well, so that guy actually has a significantly higher chance of having open growth plates at his age than any 20yo heightmax coper here. He's also only 100-110lbs which would cause low levels of aromatization activity

Jfl at height is 100% genetics copers. He literally has blood tests to support he was obviously stunted due to his hgh deficiency. You can't grow properly in an energy deficit or with a deficient level of the hormones used for growth
I don't think he was taller than 5'8 anyway.

• JFL
Literally got pumped and dumped, maybe he'll realize he can have a different Chad any day of the week, at least.
Also, you should use a dildo until it stops hurting.

I'm 5 inches shorter than my dad too. 5'4" and 6ft parents and here I am at 5'7". I might have a growth hormone deficiency just like the guy in the OP. @Zenturio After all, I literally fell off my growth curve. My dick is big (genetics but dht deficiency causes micropenis) and my puberty went normal so not low T though.

@GandyIsNormie check this shit out
From the reddit thread OP posted:
"I am 20, 5ft 4 and around 100-110 pounds with a Micro penis [3inch by 3.75inch] nearly invisible when flaccid. I have always been small even though having 6ft tall father and 5ft 7 mother. At 19 I ended up getting blood test and had extremely low testosterone levels and growth hormone deficiency. What luck. That’s is just a little back ground about me."
how is the relationship with ur dad tbh? i mogg mine by 4 inches and dotn respect him much ngl, as he gave me shit height genes

• +1

His extremely low testosterone levels should have delayed his bone age a lot, but evidently it unfortunately wasn't enough to make him even as tall as his mother. I'm curious to see how his growth chart looked like. Iirc growth hormone deficiency also apparently delays bone age as well, so that guy actually has a significantly higher chance of:oops::feelswat: having open growth plates at his age than any 20yo heightmax coper here. He's also only 100-110lbs which would cause low levels of aromatization activity

As I said, to reach your maximum genetic potential you should only eat 1.7k calories daily minimum

You ate 1.3-2k calories according to what you told me and look at you, your whole body except the torso has proportions of a type of 5'10-5'11 :unsure:

• +1
how is the relationship with ur dad tbh? i mogg mine by 4 inches and dotn respect him much ngl, as he gave me shit height genes
Treat him for how he treats you, not for "muh mogg height"

I am 6 cm taller than him and I treat him well (because he treats me well)

• +1
Treat him for how he treats you, not for "muh mogg height"

I am 6 cm taller than him and I treat him well (because he treats me well)
i treat him well, but he doesnt evoke fear or leadership in me no more

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and GandyIsNormie
the guy from reddit 5'4 micropenis
gonna be taller than 5'8"? His parents are 5'7" and 6ft and he's only 5'4" and he said he got a blood test confirming he has growth hormone deficiency. It's normal to be that abnormally short with that hormonal problem

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
gonna be taller than 5'8"? His parents are 5'7" and 6ft and he's only 5'4" and he said he got a blood test confirming he has growth hormone deficiency. It's normal to be that abnormally short with that hormonal problem
If Messi had not received HGH treatment, how tall would he have been?

• +1
As I said, to reach your maximum genetic potential you should only eat 1.7k calories daily minimum

You ate 1.3-2k calories according to what you told me and look at you, your whole body except the torso has proportions of a type of 5'10-5'11 :unsure:
Guess what I just noticed. My half brother is giga above avg height for his age (8.5 years old) and so is his full sister (6.7 years old, in the 80th percentile), but despite her being young and shorter, his torso is slightly shorter or the same length as his full sister's. He's also very skinny, actually exactly as skinny as I was at his age. He has very long legs like me it appears, while his full sister has more normal proportions

Idk why me and him are like this. Idk where this could've came from as no one else in our family are like this

• +1
Guess what I just noticed. My half brother is giga above avg height for his age (8.5 years old) and so is his full sister (6.7 years old, in the 80th percentile), but despite her being young and shorter, his torso is slightly shorter or the same length as his full sister's. He's also very skinny, actually exactly as skinny as I was at his age. He has very long legs like me it appears, while his full sister has more normal proportions

Idk why me and him are like this. Idk where this could've came from as no one else in our family are like this
Your great-grandfather's grandfather had proportions like that, for sure

• JFL
If Messi had not received HGH treatment, how tall would he have been?
In the US, the average height for an 11 year old boy, meaning the 50th percentile on the CDC growth chart, is 56.4 inches. Average adult height is 69 inches. 12.6 inch difference

Messi was affected by this disorder at the age of 11. At the time Messi was diagnosed, he was only 4'2. 6.4 inches below avg for his age

So he could've been 5'2.6" as an adult if untreated. He's 5'7" now after all the hgh treatment so if untreated, he could've lost 4.4 inches of height

Edit: apparently I was wrong:
His doctor, Diego Schwarsztein (Caioli, 2012, p. 41), diagnosed him with Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD), predicting he would grow to a maximum height of about 4 feet and 7 inches tall without intervention (Cooney, 2016).

Last edited:
  • JFL
In the US, the average height for an 11 year old boy, meaning the 50th percentile on the CDC growth chart, is 56.4 inches. Average adult height is 69 inches. 12.6 inch difference

Messi was affected by this disorder at the age of 11. At the time Messi was diagnosed, he was only 4'2. 6.4 inches below avg for his age

So he could've been 5'2.6" as an adult if untreated. He's 5'7" now after all the hgh treatment so if untreated, he could've lost 4.4 inches of height
5'2 is very sad

• JFL
5'2 is very sad
Wtf. I was wrong. It's even worse apparently

His doctor, Diego Schwarsztein (Caioli, 2012, p. 41), diagnosed him with Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD), predicting he would grow to a maximum height of about 4 feet and 7 inches tall without intervention (Cooney, 2016).

• Woah
Wtf. I was wrong. It's even worse apparently

XD

• +1
my reading comprehension is shit. He lost the virginity to the guy? If so that’s sad. I also don’t understand why the friends would joke about the virginity and not the micropenis (unless he kept that to himself). A lot of guys get joked on about being virgins it’s really not that serious and no one cares about it. Like someone else said from being teased to sucking dick takes a very long leap. But I have heard a lot of stories about short men having to go gay but it’s probably only white people. I’m latino and most of us are shorts and we don’t go gay over that shit.

shit that’s me

my reading comprehension is shit. He lost the virginity to the guy? If so that’s sad. I also don’t understand why the friends would joke about the virginity and not the micropenis (unless he kept that to himself). A lot of guys get joked on about being virgins it’s really not that serious and no one cares about it. Like someone else said from being teased to sucking dick takes a very long leap. But I have heard a lot of stories about short men having to go gay but it’s probably only white people. I’m latino and most of us are shorts and we don’t go gay over that shit.
Yeah agree, every case I've heard where a short/narrow/ low T guy ends up going gay because he's fed up of the bullying has been a white guy.

I even know a couple who still don't admit they're gay, even though they been doing this for many years, and one is in a relationship with a fucking 6'1" 230lb bear

Actually another thing with OPs story, the guy got pumped and dumped, and the bull just came inside him then left, this I assume is the same as it works with foids in ONS.

But I think foids prefer it this way and are really happy when the ONS guy fucks them and leaves, so why was this guy so sad and crying?? Is it just a different mindset?

Fate of every subhuman curry dicklet such as @Zer0/∞

I cannot stop laughing at this soy cuck manlet :feelshaha: he should have just LDAR instead his beta ass got ploughed thru by gay Chad JFL at this fag

i think this comes 2nd on the top 5 worst blackpill stories ive ever heard