5”5 guy tries to be kind to female co-worker, all hell breaks loose (SHORTCELS ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK)

twilight

twilight

professional frauder

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 17291, fogdart and 9 others
Should've left 5'5" out of the title. His face is just ugly. I'm 6'7" and got fired from pizzeria for making eye contact with female employee.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, fogdart, Chadullahlite and 15 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, ChristianChad, BearBoy and 4 others
Fiction

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, ChristianChad and Bvnny.
woman worshipping homunculus gets as he deserves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17345 and 3 others
i remember this, but honestly I doubt all that shit would happen for a gift card jfl
anyway first rule: never ask your co workers out

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, ChristianChad, Yerico7 and 6 others
Should've left 5'5" out of the title. His face is just ugly. I'm 6'7" and got fired from pizzeria for making eye contact with female employee.
6”7 and apparently a gremlin vs 5”5 average face. In the post the girl even states she doesn’t date little guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Literally this sketch

Start at 1:20 if you're impatient

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 16375, fogdart and 8 others
What did she do to deserve a free meal? Exist? Like he says she was a "cool person" but apparently he didn't do enough research. Dumbass simp.

• +1
Reactions: 444, LebenistneHure, fogdart and 8 others
What did she do to deserve a free meal? Exist? Like he says she was a "cool person" but apparently he didn't do enough research. Dumbass simp.

She was cool with him until he supposedly tried to get romantic with her. Basically how any women is nice to a subhuman until he tries to get with her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
It’s reddit, everything on reddit is larp.
Does not matter whether it aligns with reality, it’s reddit.

Also in real life she would’ve just called him creepy and not behaved like a blackpill disney villain telling all her coworkers that she doesn’t “date little men,” that’d just make her look bad and women are all about image.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16375, fogdart, AspiringChadlet and 9 others
6”7 and apparently a gremlin vs 5”5 average face. In the post the girl even states she doesn’t date little guys
Where does he say he's average? If he rates himself average, he's an incel.

Okay? Every girl says that. It's to keep non-Chads away.

sort by best:

- cope
- cope
- cope
- cope

sort by controversial

- [deleted]
- cope
- cope
- cope

hate reddit so much

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, fogdart, ChristianChad and 3 others
youre there to work not for sex stupid incel. if you want work sex let the female approach so it doesnt end up in a rape situation

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and MikeMew'sBitch

The guy subconsciously wanted to make a desperate attempt and ask the co-worker out.

Now the guy is just trying to lie to himselfs that he made this attempt
It's a coping mechanism: by lying to himself he will stop regrets and pain for the rejection

Just let me post a popular love song from my country, with lyrics concerning the issue of getting rejected (or being too shy to ask a girl out because you already know she will reject you)
The singer is a manlet like the reddit guy then

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, ChristianChad, Fear and 2 others
She was cool with him until he supposedly tried to get romantic with her. Basically how any women is nice to a subhuman until he tries to get with her
Women aren't nice to subhumans like me. They're nice to normies.

JFL @ REDDIT

CAN’T BELIEVE I USED TO USE REDDIT UNIRONICALLY :ROFLMAO:

It’s just LARP and tales from a subhuman reddit cuck but HOW THE FUCK CAN REDDIT BE SO BLUEPILLED? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

UNBELIEVABLE

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and ROTTING
Fucking bitch ass simp, if he was at least redpilled he would ve known his looks dont allow him to initiate anything romantic/sexual with women, even worst with coworkers. This is what bluepill does, gives false hope and confidence

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Brutal

I'm 6'7'' too and it doesn't mean shit

Obviously I can slay more than a 5'5'' guy and get the benefit of the doubt but without F A C E... you may as well be 5'3''

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
That woman deserves to be brutaly raped

its because of ur dogshit personality !!!!!

I.. just... just thought she would like the restaurant on 33rd street

I just thought

NIGGA. GIVE THAT SHIT TO A HOMELESS BLACK PERSON. SIMPING HIS WHOLE DAMN LIFE AWAY THEN EXPECTS THE WHOLE SUBREDDIT TO WORSHIP HIS SMALL COCK

• +1
Reactions: twilight and White Swordsman
I would've gone to that restaurant and spent the whole $75 on one big fuckass sized lobster and slammed the shit with some mashed potatoes and a chocolate mousse. Went to a asian massage parlor after and got sucked off. Then I would've seen the bitch in real life and not even said a single word to her pathetic ass and got my work done in silence while browsing hookers on Eros.com

• JFL
Reactions: 444, White Swordsman, ChristianChad and 1 other person

Where the face?

YOU ARE NOT 6'7" YOU ARE 5'7" STOP FUCKING LYING

I'm 6ft8 btw and something very similar happened to me as well guys.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11963