5 8 at 15 is it over? (about to be 16 in 3 months)

moeful

moeful

Iron
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Posts
18
Reputation
5
how over is it (got two really tall uncles on the moms side of the family and one tall uncle on the fathers one)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dēmētrios
nobody knows faggot live your life and find out as you grow older
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 7arely.eroz
You might as well try. I’m 16 and been 5’11 for about a year, I haven’t got it checked but my plates are probably closed. Now I’m gonna be a grown ass man at 5’11 because I didn’t want to get a job and take a risk at 15:lul:
 
You might as well try. I’m 16 and been 5’11 for about a year, I haven’t got it checked but my plates are probably closed. Now I’m gonna be a grown ass man at 5’11 because I didn’t want to get a job and take a risk at 15:lul:
unless u live in the netherlands or a country that has the avg height of 6 feet tall and more ur good dumbo what are u stressing for (acting like u cant fraud 6'1 or 6'2 with heightboosters lol)
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowtide654

Similar threads

true Lyn😭
Replies
5
Views
67
voxza
voxza
ssTOL
Replies
4
Views
74
Michael854
Michael854
C
Replies
6
Views
51
LiteralChud
LiteralChud
zrcon
Replies
17
Views
91
JawwMaxx
JawwMaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

  • polarpop
Back
Top