5”9 or 5”10 perfect height

So ? Theres people 5”1 4”8 they get mogged 100% everywhere they go , whats your point , your gona kill your self now cause your 5”9?
No just saying I am always in height disadvantage

Both are manlet heights in Europe

6ft minimum in the west.

Im a weak 5'10 and dont feel short per se, but below average (amongst zoomers) who I believe are 5'11 ish. Ideal height imo is 5'11-6'1, its well proportioned and far from short. Sure being taller is better, but usually comes at the expense of crappy face and frame.

Facts 5’9 is ideal height

got good face game tho?
Game is a cope, it is about being NT and low-inhib. I have cute but not hot face, so have lots of foids loving talk with me but don’t have this raw attraction.

Anyone who is average height, try wearing subtle lifts or elevators sometime, you will notice that a couple inches goes a long way in terms of collecting IOI's

It's not night and day but it's significant I would say. You do occasionally see FTM trannies wearing 4"+ elevators just to get to average height which is funny and brutal at the same time.

I think the effect is also stronger the taller you are barefoot.

Agreed, being that tall isnt practical, you just want more bitches

Game is a cope, it is about being NT and low-inhib. I have cute but not hot face, so have lots of foids loving talk with me but don’t have this raw attraction.
It’s a balance