5 am alone short fat and finals in 5 hours

A

alexkarston

Bluepilled Redpilling Blackpiller, forever coping.
It's 5 am curry time. I am nearly 16, alone, short, fat and maybe even ugly. Life as a curry is tough. The struggle to survive is tough. I sit, alone, in my room. My grandma and grandpa sleep in another room. I am not at my home because why not be not at my home. I have my final finals exam in 5 hours. It is Mathematics. I might be an IQmogger but I am still scared. If I do not get perfect grades my parents would starve me to death. I am good at Mathematics and studied for a few hours but got bored. Life is boring. I will probably get 95-96% but that is not enough. I must be top of my state, district or at the least my school else I starve.
Even if I starve, I suffer, for my fat reserves only extend my suffering longer. I cannot rope, for roping is a sin and a degenerate act, I must cope. I have been coping for most of my life. Looks don't matter, I said. Only IQ does, I used to say. Compromising my sleep In puberty to study calculus in 9th grade has left me 170 cm. I might grow a few inches but what if I don't? In that thought lies the unpredictable nature of life. For now I cope. And browse this forum. For the only paper that care about me are my family and you.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, hopecel and vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Reactions: Spergi and tempelcat4
This greycel thinks we care about him
You have been here for 4 years I.e. 48 months. For the record its nearly 45 months. You have nearly 1200 posts.
That is 1200/45 = 250/9~ 25 posts a month.

I have been here for a few days. I have over a 100 posts. That is 400 posts a month pace.

In the slums of Mumbai, curry has no friend

With exams looming, his discipline won’t bend

The threat of starvation fills his heart with fears

A lifetime of struggles, the thoughts overwhelm him with tears

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Spergi, Pikabro and 8 others
In the slums of Mumbai, curry has no friend

With exams looming, his discipline won’t bend

The threat of starvation fills his heart with fears

A lifetime of struggles, the thoughts overwhelm him with tears

View attachment 2793197
You can get a job as a wattpad writer

It's 5 am curry time. I am nearly 16, alone, short, fat and maybe even ugly. Life as a curry is tough. The struggle to survive is tough. I sit, alone, in my room. My grandma and grandpa sleep in another room. I am not at my home because why not be not at my home. I have my final finals exam in 5 hours. It is Mathematics. I might be an IQmogger but I am still scared. If I do not get perfect grades my parents would starve me to death. I am good at Mathematics and studied for a few hours but got bored. Life is boring. I will probably get 95-96% but that is not enough. I must be top of my state, district or at the least my school else I starve.
Even if I starve, I suffer, for my fat reserves only extend my suffering longer. I cannot rope, for roping is a sin and a degenerate act, I must cope. I have been coping for most of my life. Looks don't matter, I said. Only IQ does, I used to say. Compromising my sleep In puberty to study calculus in 9th grade has left me 170 cm. I might grow a few inches but what if I don't? In that thought lies the unpredictable nature of life. For now I cope. And browse this forum. For the only paper that care about me are my family and you.
start watching Hamza bhai quit being Jeffrey