5% bodyfat + first time i swim in ice cold water

HOLYFUARK

HOLYFUARK

Solstice
Screenshot 20220124 113150 Scale Up

After 3.5 months of cut, easy af no plateau by refeeding once or twice a week :Comfy:
Screenshot 20220124 111625 Video Player

Entering the cold water was not that much of a shock, it was actually easy (probably because i take cold showers sometimes) however as i stayed in the pain from cold would increase so i left after 1 minute , good experience overall. Next is skydiving, if you re not taking risks what are you even doing on this earth :feelsrope:

Youre not 5% bodyfat.​

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Prettyboy, metagross and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chintuck22, subhuman incel and 1 other person
so the made up online calculator was wrong?
That shit puts me @ 0% bodyfat because my fucking waist is too small for the fucking calculation :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, volcelfatcel and Toth's thot

Youre not 5% bodyfat.​

Very close still, i even did multiple calculators, u can see striations, send money and i will do professional one:Comfy:

so the made up online calculator was wrong?
I used an expensive scale that analyzes body composition, it was very accurate for everyone in family:Comfy: everyone above 14% but me.

Last edited:

Youre not 5% bodyfat.​

5% bodyfat is almost unattainable naturally, and you need like 99.9th percentile genetics. It cant even be kept for more than like a week at most which is what olympias get to, ppl in this forum throw around just be 10% body fat bro like nothing jfl

5% bodyfat is almost unattainable naturally, and you need like 99.9th percentile genetics. It cant even be kept for more than like a week at most which is what olympias get to, ppl in this forum throw around just be 10% body fat bro like nothing jfl
I know im not 5% but it has to be close between 6 and 10 .

Motivation thread and niggas trying to put me down :feelswhat:

And when comes P in V after skydiving and ice bathing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I used an expensive scale that analyzes body composition, it was very accurate for everyone in family:Comfy: everyone above 14% but me.
Those scales are often wrong in my experience. This can be seen especially with women, because they need more bodyfat than men. 10-13% bodyfat for women is ESSENTIAL. Under 14% for women would be considered dangerously low already. Like actually potentially life-threatening.
And it still sometimes shows this for women where you can't even see their abs yet. I wouldn't trust these scales.