5 day fast

Lux

Lux

Kraken
I'm thinking it's time for an mtor reset. Inflammation has been high recently and have more acne & water retention than usual. This thread will serve as a log. Anyone else is welcome to join. coffee & tea will be allowed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
have fun being an eternal dyel
you should be bulking 1000 calories suplrus until 23 starting at 14

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, mvp2v1, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
just fuck up your hormones and lose all your muscle theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
brutal start to his journey:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
Do it!!! And if you already muscular no Problem. I did 4 days fast and Then i added food and carbs, Went to the gym, boom. I looked immediately shredded and not flat.

• +1
you dont have the dopamine to do it lmao, and if you do manage a fast even for a day then I would estimate 25-30% bf easily and very low muscle mass

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎​

Last edited:
Day 2 has gone fine. a little bit of stomach growling but zero hunger/cravings. More mental clarity as well. Without cooking meals to keep me busy I've got a lot more work done. Hardest part is usually if my mom forgets & makes a really nice meal I feel bad letting it go to waste.

I'm thinking it's time for an mtor reset. Inflammation has been high recently and have more acne & water retention than usual. This thread will serve as a log. Anyone else is welcome to join. coffee & tea will be allowed
fasting is good for discipline but its not the healthiest choice, I prefer to eat one meal a day (lean meat and vegetables) paleo diet

• +1
Day 2 has gone fine. a little bit of stomach growling but zero hunger/cravings.
You on meth? If not this is massive larp nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166 and Lux
Day 3. Morning went fine but when coffee wore off I wanted food. Put a nic patch on for the first time in a couple months