5 days a week; 1 hour per session; work on your body

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
No matter what you do; strength train, aerobics like a bitch-boy; treadmill to tone that shit up, nigga; jump-rope; punching bag; intense inclination; sledgehammering rocks; your body will produce results.

And if you're a fatty-laddie, I would suggest losing the weight first like a bitch-boy or treadmill, walk; three hours a week, strength training the rest.

If you're new to this, YOU WILL NOT see immediate results, and if you do, you're delusional unless you starve yourself like a fuckhole apparatus, thus skinny skank.

You need to stick to that schedule, and in a few months, it'll show. And never follow some gym trainer's bullshit. You do this your way. Just stick to the design. Five days a week - an hour per session. And when you start seeing results, THEN, balance that shit out. Upper body one day, lower next. Tone it up in the middle.

Stop eating shit-food. Fast-food, processed shit, breads, sweets, soda, candy—NO! And try eating, drinking as much protein as you can. Learn about whey protein shakes. Add nuts, fruits, yadda yadda yadda.

Whenever I see a skinny guy or overweight turd complain about having problems dating, it pisses me off! Who the fuck do you think you are!? Guys like me have to train our fucking asses off to build muscular bodies to attract Stacies, yet you do nothing and expect the same appeal? Fuck you!

And for any attracted woman to consider a guy that doesn't take care of himself belongs in a nutward. She's a fucking moron. Because if he doesn't care enough about himself, he definitely won't give a shit about you. Fr, nigga! Ngl.

Drops the mic.

Picks it back up and returns it to Walmart for a full refund.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, redfacccee, cvzvvc and 3 others
:hnghn:

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires