5 foot 5 male always feeling worthless

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
5 foot 5 tall male, always feeling worthless.

Hi all, first time here. I am a 5 foot 5 tall male in college and all my life I’ve felt completely worthless because of my height. Thing is, I’m a decently attractive guy, I workout and muscular, weighing about 160lbs at this height. Despite this, I get treated like trash by everyone. Only had 2 girlfriends and both relationships didn’t last long. Always made fun of in high school, in public, etc. No one takes me seriously. Hell, even some of my family members joke at me, especially the elders always asking me why I’m so short everytime I see them. I get stared at in public constantly and it destroys me mentally. Lately, I’ve been in a bad place, and I feel like I will never get out of it. I cry often, and it usually goes on for hours. I’m grateful that I have a roof over my head, a car, in college, a good family. But I can’t stop hating myself for my height. Despite all the positives I have in life, I don’t want to be here.

Thanks for letting me rant. Feels good getting this off my mind. Feel free to comment anything you’re thinking.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽., thecel and 3 others
Sounds about right.

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa and thecel

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, .👽., thecel and 4 others
I see this happen to my friend
I try to blackpill him, telling him he will be judged on his height (5'3 at 14, almost 15). He says he knows, but he wants to make the most of his life given by Allah no matter what.
Some kid in our year is legit 4'10

for those below 5'9, I recommend moving to shorter countries, esp if you're white, Asia is the move

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949

Hi all, first time here. I am a 5 foot 5 tall male in college and all my life I’ve felt completely worthless because of my height. Thing is, I’m a decently attractive guy, I workout and muscular, weighing about 160lbs at this height. Despite this, I get treated like trash by everyone. Only had 2 girlfriends and both relationships didn’t last long. Always made fun of in high school, in public, etc. No one takes me seriously. Hell, even some of my family members joke at me, especially the elders always asking me why I’m so short everytime I see them. I get stared at in public constantly and it destroys me mentally. Lately, I’ve been in a bad place, and I feel like I will never get out of it. I cry often, and it usually goes on for hours. I’m grateful that I have a roof over my head, a car, in college, a good family. But I can’t stop hating myself for my height. Despite all the positives I have in life, I don’t want to be here.

Thanks for letting me rant. Feels good getting this off my mind. Feel free to comment anything you’re think
you are 5'9 faggot ,don't lie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
you are 5'9 faggot ,don't lie
This was posted as satire cause this fag was talking about how gl he is

He will always be a midget thankfully

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and 189

Thanks for letting me rant. Feels good getting this off my mind. Feel free to comment anything you’re thinking.
midget

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403