5 inches is incredibly small the average penis size is 6 inches and above.

Even if it doesnt differ much, 5.7 stretched flacid - 0.2 = 5.5 erect length, which is bpel and validator enhanced full erection. Suddenly it seems lot more legit about average dick sizes
I actually do believe races across the world will have the same average length. Claiming one race is smaller or bigger than the other is cope.

minimum 7x6 or its best to stay virgin to save yourself the embarassment
Says the guy who’s already fucked. You just wanna cut down on the competition don’t you? 😜

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Instead of throwing silly words around, why don’t you enlighten us how you got to 6”+. Fillers? Fat grafts? Help us dicklets out.

It's over if you are packing less than this dude...

nintchdbpict0002957149121.jpg

Says the guy who’s already fucked. You just wanna cut down on the competition don’t you? 😜
girls have hinted and even said that my 6.5x5 is small.

the only girl who has ever complimented my size was a 5'4 asian girl.

its ovahhhh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Michael Myers
I actually do believe races across the world will have the same average length. Claiming one race is smaller or bigger than the other is cope.
Median sure, average prob not. Due to more probability of extreme cock size existences in white/black.

my experience too

although i think girls my age are often too afraid to tell if it hurts
Interesting. 😁 I know most don’t like it from what I read.
Imagine discussing sexual experiences with virgins who have no idea what they talking about

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
girls have hinted and even said that my 6.5x5 is small.

the only girl who has ever complimented my size was a 5'4 asian girl.

its ovahhhh
How did they hint it?

Imagine discussing sexual experiences with virgins who have no idea what they talking about
Says the retarded fag who thinks average penis size is larger than it is.

Instead of throwing silly words around, why don’t you enlighten us how you got to 6”+. Fillers? Fat grafts? Help us dicklets out.
but then you would fuck your gf only one time every week...
not worth it

It's over if you are packing less than this dude...

nintchdbpict0002957149121.jpg
He cant even get hard. Size only matters if you can get hard. Otherwise just keep coping with soft dick that you cant even use or fuck hard with. Girls want hard fuck first, large cock is lesser priority comparitively.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Median sure, average prob not. Due to more probability of extreme cock size existences in white/black.
They exist in all races but natural cocks are not going to have absurd girths. Sickle cell disease causes extreme girths, mostly affects Africans but also South Asians. Average across races will be the same. Race-based studies have shown minimal differences.

but then you would fuck your gf only one time every week...
not worth it
It’s worth it for @HimmyButler. He wants it as big as possible. So be a good sport and share your dickmaxxing routine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
They exist in all races but natural cocks are not going to have absurd girths. Sickle cell disease causes extreme girths, mostly affects Africans but also South Asians. Average across races will be the same. Race-based studies have shown minimal differences.
I mostly see 7-8+ Girthy cock on internet belonging to white or black guys. Never seen it on south asian

which just shows 5.7" stretched flaccid length. Means erect length is smaller than 5.7
Not necessarily. Erect length can also be bigger than stretched length. It depends per ethnic group I think.

I’m asking for tips from @khvirgin so @HimmyButler and I can benefit but he’s not telling us. 🙁
Brutal I just want to enlarge my penis why is he hate keeping like I won’t use it anyways @khvirgin tjisbsi for my own satisfaction

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
You posted my study that was used to debunk Asians have small penis myth.
What do you mean "my study"? Its a public study retard.

And I always knew South East Asians have a normal size, only East Asians have micropenises

I mostly see 7-8+ Girthy cock on internet belonging to white or black guys. Never seen it on south asian
7” - 8” girth cocks aren’t natural. And South Asians aren’t the type of people to show their dick online, only whites and blacks think that’s ok. The ones who do make up a minority of men.

@St.TikTokcel im subhuman overall because brown

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
which just shows 5.7" stretched flaccid length. Means erect length is smaller than 5.7
Stretched lenght is way shorter then erect lenght.

I try to stretch my penis as long as possible and it doesn't come near my erect lenght

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Indeed son. Indeed.
btw some polish girl at a big international scouts camp asked me to have sex with her, i refused cuz i aint losing my virginity in a mobile toilet.

random (non) slay story JFL

• JFL
  • JFL
What do you mean "my study"? Its a public study retard.

And I always knew South East Asians have a normal size, only East Asians have micropenises
No you fucking retard. Koreans (East Asian) have 5.33” inch dicks according to a 2016.

And I say it’s my study because I posted it here, dumbass. 🤦‍♂️

btw some polish girl at a big international scouts camp asked me to have sex with her, i refused cuz i aint losing my virginity in a mobile toilet.

random (non) slay story JFL
Lifemogs me to death. 🤣

How old was she? Good idea to not have slayed her btw.

Brutal I just want to enlarge my penis why is he hate keeping like I won’t use it anyways @khvirgin tjisbsi for my own satisfaction
Guys are worse than women, they wanna keep us down like that.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and St.TikTokcel
been looking cant find anything about the difference :(
Can't find the study rn but just try to stretch your dick as far as possible and then say me in the face that its longer then your erect lenght lol

Not necessarily. Erect length can also be bigger than stretched length. It depends per ethnic group I think.
Stretched lenght is way shorter then erect lenght.

I try to stretch my penis as long as possible and it doesn't come near my erect lenght
not the general case. because some ppl are shower some are not. the study could have ppl boosting blood flow/validator to make grower dick into shower dick (due to enhanced blood flow) and then measured.

I have good length but okay girth.

Need to work on girth

• Hmm...
not the general case. because some ppl are shower some are not. the study could have ppl boosting blood flow/validator to make grower dick into shower dick (due to enhanced blood flow) and then measured.
Showers barely gain length as opposed to growers. So that is irrelevant.

Please Bhai I will worship you
I didn't do anything
clamping is probably better than pumping, but pumping is safer.
so maybe try pumping first, especially for temporary effects before having sex

• +1
Im a shower and my stretched flaccid is still below my erect

7” - 8” girth cocks aren’t natural. And South Asians aren’t the type of people to show their dick online, only whites and blacks think that’s ok. The ones who do make up a minority of men.
i meant 7-8+ length. and girthy on top. those dicks are like 3-4x size in volume compared to average dick. so in an average study, you have 1 person putting up weight of 3-4 dicks. so average goes up. I dont think south asian have extreme side cocks at all. Have not seen one case.

I didn't do anything
clamping is probably better than pumping, but pumping is safer.
so maybe try pumping first, especially for temporary effects before having sex
How do you know all this if you didn’t do anything? 🤔 I didn’t know about this stuff until I went on PE forums.