5 months after stopping asin

D

Deleted member 28722

5’10 pill also destroyed me
hairline is getting worse and worse still, nw 3.5… my scalp is literally see through now jfl. don’t ever touch this shit

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and LooksThinker
Aeb

Stop trying to eliminate the competition! Im hopping on it this week u cant prevent me from it..

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and LooksThinker
hairline is getting worse and worse still, nw 3.5… my scalp is literally see through now jfl. don’t ever touch this shit
whats asin?

why do you put 6'4 in your bio when it's literally only one standard deviation away from the average
Crazy how I height mog your entire bloodline, thousands of generations even

Brutal.

What did your derm say to do

Never heard of starting asin again?

Stop trying to eliminate the competition! Im hopping on it this week u cant prevent me from it..
i’m literally not 😭 dm me on discord if u want to see it’s actually brutal. I’m going to a derm this week

Brutal.

What did your derm say to do
Asin kickstarted very early mpb. Any hair loss from asin will be permanent just like any regular steroid

make sure u weigh a decent amt or any wrestler might take offense to that and throw you

yeah a 2 cm difference is very remarkable. im younger than you so I will end up taller than you.

and why do you think it's a halo when it's just a little above average in dutch and northern streets?

or are you just another of those pakistani trolls LARPing as white?

View attachment 2602166

yeah a 2 cm difference is very remarkable. im younger than you so I will end up taller than you.

and why do you think it's a halo when it's just a little above average in dutch and northern streets?

i stopped growing at 15 not sure how age correlates to height

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
View attachment 2602166

I'm 10 cm taller than the average dutchman and even more compared to the nordics where I live, kill yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
  • Woah
Reactions: shabby890
I stopped at 13
he’s delusional lmao. “i’m younger than you so i’ll end up taller than you” wtf is that? i’d be 6’3 now if that were the case

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
View attachment 2602166

source that 6’4 is avg in dutch streets?

I'm 10 cm taller than the average dutchman and even more compared to the nordics where I live, kill yourself.
🇫🇮 ? Or some weird village? Stockholm is 6'2-6'3 without ethnics
source that 6’4 is avg in dutch streets?
6'2
he’s delusional lmao. “i’m younger than you so i’ll end up taller than you” wtf is that? i’d be 6’3 now if that were the case
tanner stage IV. one inch is expecteable taking into account relatives height

6'2

wow, you’ve outdone yourself. Mountains of sources and information to prove your point. Well done op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins and Debetro
🇫🇮 ? Or some weird village?
Sweden
Stockholm is 6'2-6'3 without ethnics
jfl if you think that, I'm taller than most people I meet here daily. Doesn't matter if they're swedes or ethnic. I was taller than most people when I visited amsterdam as well

i’m literally not 😭 dm me on discord if u want to see it’s actually brutal. I’m going to a derm this week
Whats ur nickname?

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence

6'2

tanner stage doesn’t = height lmao. wtf

wow, you’ve outdone yourself. Mountains of sources and information to prove your point. Well done op
Sweden

jfl if you think that, I'm taller than most people I meet here daily. Doesn't matter if they're swedes or ethnic. I was taller than most people when I visited amsterdam as well
183 cm supposed average, exclude genetic and health fuckups and average becomes 6'2. Rare thing is to see a native below 180 cm in Amsterdam

And even if the average was 180, thats not your competitions height anyway. If the average is 183 cm as Wikipedia says, imagine the height at clubs and social events since incels and unattractive men don't usually hang out there

183 cm supposed average, exclude genetic and health fuckups and average becomes 6'2. Rare thing is to see a native below 180 cm in Amsterdam

And even if the average was 180, thats not your competitions height anyway. If the average is 183 cm as Wikipedia says, imagine the height at clubs and social events since incels and unattractive men don't usually hang out there
you can’t just say “exclude genetic and health fuck ups” 😭 and then raise the average by 3cm. Those people are still apart of the population, and “genetic fuck ups” occur in a lot of people. It’s also extremely hard in the first place to not grow to your genetic potential.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

The avg is 181cm. That’s the general concenus, wikipedia doesn’t say 183