'just bc confident after 5'9 height doesnt matter'

more like a little beta boy wearing some home made spiderman costume, who'd respect this cuck?

I'm 5'7 myself and I can't relate to that. And I'm quite heightpilled.
he looks less than 5'7 and yeah its 3 inches below the average but still taller than the average women by a few inches

hieghtmogged by men is normal it happens daily even if you are around 6ft getting heightmogged by women is what makes being short brutal

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
I dont think I can ever really understand this mindset, like i get it im 6"1, but I have seen small men absolutely garner attraction and attention from people. Do you think women dont like tom cruise because hes 5"7?.

If you go into things with the mindset of already being defeated then the outcome is inevitable.

Some of the biggest chads throughout history have been manlets.
the thing with height, and admittedly it took me a while to realize, but it's more that it is a big part of your overall SMV, maybe 40%.

So naturally the shorter you are, the better you need to look to compensate. Also, it's not that short men don't get attention, but fewer women are willing to give a short man a shot. It's not a good thing to ''niche-fy'' your dating options. Unfortunately it's not something we can escape (if you're ethnic, for instance, you're already in tha bracket and that will hurt your chances with many women)

this is a video of a 5”7 guy just walking at an anime event full of short incels and still getting height mogged…do you see how invisible he is and how bad his promotions look?keep in mind the people he’s next to are all short too jfl video probs taken in america,no matter what face he has nobody is looking down to analyse his face it’s just the reality irl you need height,and for you faggot copers this is what it would be like to be 5”8-5”9 in Europe as the average heights for 20 year olds is genuinely 6”0 but 5”11 for all ages based on stats, face is irrelevant under 5”11 sorry,how can short people cope with being towered over 24/7 I can’t even fathom how mad I would be at my parents.Remember if your 5”8-5”9 in Europe this is the exact same height difference as him waking into the first bunch, ,if your under 6'0 please get someone to record how you look walking in a crowd then try not to kill yourself after and notice how no guys/girls is looking down to see your face it doesn’t matter,jfl at sub 6 foot guys walking around publlic like this checking for 'iois' while ignoring the fact 9/10 guys next to him are towering over you... the girl will never lower her gaze just for you

He is legit like 5’2-5’3 max.

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
he is actually 5'7 but the angle is recorded by a 6'2 person so he looks shorter,this is how tall ppl perceive 5'7 ppl brutal
No he isnt jfl
Multiple peoples met him irl they all reported him to be at most 5’5 ( but he is more like 5’3 ) he is shorter than every single girl he come close to by a couples inches. There is no country where the average is 5’10 for a girl

No he isnt jfl
Multiple peoples met him irl they all reported him to be at most 5’5 ( but he is more like 5’3 ) he is shorter than every single girl he come close to by a couples inches. There is no country where the average is 5’10 for a girl
if you think hes 5'3 you should kill yourself,thats 0.5 percentile height for a man he clearly has the proportions of a 5'7 guy hes not below that at all
if hes 5'3 towering over some of these grown men that would mean all 4 of these ppl happen to be under 4'7 including the manwhich is borderline midget height,kys

if you think hes 5'3 you should kill yourself,thats 0.5 percentile height for a man he clearly has the proportions of a 5'7 guy hes not below that at allView attachment 2975253 if hes 5'3 towering over some of these grown men that would mean all 4 of these ppl happen to be under 4'7 including the manwhich is borderline midget height,kys
He dont tower over anything except a child you fucking blind faggot
He have 5’3 proportions

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74
He dont tower over anything except a child you fucking blind faggot
He have 5’3 proportions
all 5'7 ppl have 5'3 proportions lmao,look at tren twins ffs are actually around 5'5 but have the frame of an actual dwarf

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
5'11". Spain, Madrid. I'm counting only people from my generation, not my older counterparts.
5'11 is good for south Europe tbh. I heard south Europeans in general are shorter but yh im south European too and im 6'4 so basically got lucky bcs my mom is quite short and my father is a tall Dinaric motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and leanmaxx74
5'11 is good for south Europe tbh. I heard south Europeans in general are shorter but yh im south European too and im 6'4 so basically got lucky bcs my mom is quite short and my father is a tall Dinaric motherfucker
My desired height is 6'1". Unfortunately, I'm about to be 22. My growth plates are most likely closed by this point, so I'm never going to reach that height. I'm not embittered about this, though. I like my height.

My desired height is 6'1". Unfortunately, I'm about to be 22. My growth plates are most likely closed by this point, so I'm never going to reach that height. I'm not embittered about this, though. I like my height.
Maybe try shoe lifts or shoes with thicker soles in general? (Or combine both Airforce + lifts for example)

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Maybe try shoe lifts or shoes with thicker soles in general? (Or combine both Airforce + lifts for example)
Hm, I'm not okay with frauding. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

• +1
Reactions: bigDickBruceWayne
Face doesn’t matter at 5’8+ dnrd

Yes.

Be short
If can get taller:
Get taller
Else
Compensate and work with what you’ve got.

Crying and rotting is not the way to go
100%

So some 5'4 ugly turbomanlet walking around some supermarket means 5'10 is bad? lol

Cope, 5'9 at least
op also happens to be a 5'8 gymcel lmaoo,look at the guy walking in the video to think hes only 1 inch taller then him is worrying

this is a video of a 5”7 guy just walking at an anime event full of short incels and still getting height mogged…do you see how invisible he is and how bad his promotions look?keep in mind the people he’s next to are all short too jfl video probs taken in america,no matter what face he has nobody is looking down to analyse his face it’s just the reality irl you need height,and for you faggot copers this is what it would be like to be 5”8-5”9 in Europe as the average heights for 20 year olds is genuinely 6”0 but 5”11 for all ages based on stats, face is irrelevant under 5”11 sorry,how can short people cope with being towered over 24/7 I can’t even fathom how mad I would be at my parents.Remember if your 5”8-5”9 in Europe this is the exact same height difference as him waking into the first bunch, ,if your under 6'0 please get someone to record how you look walking in a crowd then try not to kill yourself after and notice how no guys/girls is looking down to see your face it doesn’t matter,jfl at sub 6 foot guys walking around publlic like this checking for 'iois' while ignoring the fact 9/10 guys next to him are towering over you... the girl will never lower her gaze just for you

If I was 5 foot 7 I would KMS

Height doesn't matter after 5'10, 5'9 is still consider short nowadays imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back