5 signs ur a garbage user

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
1. You have no dad

if u have no dad ur probably black and being black is bad cause black ppl are scary and u can only see their bright white teeth in the dark

2. You have a male model in ur avatar

if u have a male model in ur avi it never began, u probably are a closeted homosexual and daydream about chico entering ur asscheeks

3. Your name is blue

blue name fools always be mad aggressive and come after your name because they’re trying to establish a name for themselves on this obscure incel website. Kind of like how a new guy in prison tries to pick fights with everyone

4. U actually talk about looksmaxxing

who the fuck comes to a looksmax site and talks about looksmaxxing are u fucking retarded bro hang yourself

5. ur chinese

slanted eyed faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), faggotchadlite and 19 others
I'm none of these things and I am someone who will be forgotten about unless I link them some Twitter account I make or something if I leave.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Danish_Retard, happybread and 3 others
im a great user

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Guess I am not a garbage user.

BE29FD15 4838 44C8 80CC 2B29A742D41C

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and Petsmart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars, IVAR The Boneless, happybread and 2 others
I'm none of these things and I am someone who will be forgotten about unless I link them some Twitter account I make or something if I leave.
What's happening on 3rd of July?

• +1
What's happening on 3rd of July?
I'll be at 9 or 10% bodyfat by then and i'll show videos of my side profile and face and show my palate expander results along w/ good quality vids of my eyes to show everyone how much i've changed between 15 and 17 + that i'm not frauding.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Petsmart
#bluecelgang @realklay11

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Bitch and Petsmart
Rage
Rage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076 and Petsmart
None of these things
Smug

• +1

• +1
I’m a garbage human being, a garbage forum user, and a garbage soul. I am a piece of shit motherfucker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Petsmart
I'm not garbage at all :feelsahh:.

• +1
6. Your name is Petsmart

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
You’re a garbage user if you are like me and is legitimately autistic, as well as socially inept and inhib on a fucking incel forum

1. You have no dad

if u have no dad ur probably black and being black is bad cause black ppl are scary and u can only see their bright white teeth in the dark

2. You have a male model in ur avatar

if u have a male model in ur avi it never began, u probably are a closeted homosexual and daydream about chico entering ur asscheeks

3. Your name is blue

blue name fools always be mad aggressive and come after your name because they’re trying to establish a name for themselves on this obscure incel website. Kind of like how a new guy in prison tries to pick fights with everyone

4. U actually talk about looksmaxxing

who the fuck comes to a looksmax site and talks about looksmaxxing are u fucking retarded bro hang yourself

5. ur chinese

slanted eyed faggot
you have to tag the whole goddamn forum like me:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: