Actual cold approach/PUA guide + AMA

The amount of misinformation in regards to PUA and cold approaching is comical, so I will attempt to cover some of the mishaps in normie cold approaches and give advice.

-Please read carefully then ask questions in the replies, I will get to as many replies as possible.

1. Setting
Sun Landscape GIF

This is where a majority of the mistakes are made, because I dont classify cold approaching a girl in a bar as the same thing as going up to a girl in a dogpark. They are the same conceptually but totally different in tactics. I am not going to cover approaching clubs as I have made numerous guides on the topic recently with extensive detail.

When approaching in the day time, theres lots of memes about HQNP locations like approach in the library or chess club, etc. Do NOT approach in your university library JFL, I cant believe people think this works. There isnt HQNP locations, this is a retarded PSL meme, I promise 50% of the girls in your university library had O.N.S. the previous night:feelskek::feelskek:

You SHOULD approaches at large public places like parks, fairs, etc. The common denominators are the following.
-public, densely populated (girl feels safe:bluepill:)
-You can quickly get out of sight if you get rejected
-People wont hear your convo

I didnt list any indoor locations because in a place like a fucking LIBRARY, everyone will hear you fail. Atleast outside you can move away from ur rejection and approach a new girl. You dont want to be failo'd by spam approaching every girl in a small cohort.

I have done over 100 approaches in a club over a few hours and I started to approach the same girls multiple times which was a brutal failo, aswell as hear "you already talked to my friend" etc. Dont get the rep as a cold approacher I promise.

I really like to walk around university grounds and approach, because you can cover lots of ground and its really socially acceptable. Ill go into specifics down in the thread.

2. Make your approach less cold
Episode 1 Pick Up Lines GIF by BLoafX

Try to establish some type of eye contact before approaching a girl, if your subhuman she will reject your eye contact but thats a softer rejection than if you were to go up to her. You can escalate with other body language to warm the approach like eye contact, then smile without breaking.

If she reciprocates, GOD TIER IOI you can easily approach and close. You have like a .01% chance of fail if you do that prior to approach.

DO NOT approach from immediately behind a 110lb JB whos 5'4 and tap her shoulder like:
View attachment 3155411View attachment 3155414View attachment 3155421View attachment 3155424

NO SQUINTMAXED PSL AUTIST FACES, relax your orbicularis please! no one cares if your .1 PSL higher if you look fucking autistic!

You should approach a girl from within her peripheral vision
View attachment 3155427

If her first reaction is getting startled it failos the approach hard.

I like to make approaches seem as unplanned as possible, dont be walking around like an autist by yourself going up to every girl. Instead be with a friend having a good convo displaying good vibes and then make it seem like approaching a girl wasnt your intent but you just had to.

I like to take 50 pregab + 20 bac before approaching, ideally 10mg memantine ontop but I dont have at the moment.

3. Step by step example + tips.
Observe Benjamin Franklin GIF

Lets pretend you spot a 7/10 stacy you want to approach and your following my principles on location... how the fuck do I do it? well here

Firstly, I will walk over smiling and say "hey I just wanted to let you know you looked really cute today"

SMILE THE ENTIRE TIME AND LET OUT A CHUCKLE BETWEEN THE SENTENCE.

She will respond with "thanks", then a random question if shes even 5% intrested in you, example - "thanks, whats your name"

you respond to her jester and then justify your existence in that location like "im clav, I was just doing (insert larp) and I saw you so I figured id come say high.

The convo can take any number of turns at this point so experience + NT will help you here but converse, and when it starts getting awkward, secure a number and leave. Dont try to close during the day, the most ive done is walk with them a while if we were going the same direction.

You shouldnt approach a large group of people, whether girls/boys or just girls. Ideally you approach 1-3 women. Its a bit different when you are approaching a girl near her friend, as you must get her approval to jester to the bitch you want. Ill typically ask something like "I hope you wouldnt mind if I borrowed your friend a minute"

If the friend says no just leave without a word, the girl will now hate her friend trust me. Most of the time the friend wont care as you secured her blessing, LDAR her now and pretend she isnt there, dont loop her into the convo. She will walk away out of feeling awkward and your odds go up. The same principle applies to a bigger group, if your high inhib tho you wont be able to go up to 8 girls solo.

Things that helped me is coloring, I find it best to approach in light blue or pink (personal anecdote idk). Peacockmaxing maybe or it could just be higher trust. Either way, it works for me. I also like to approach in my nicer clothing on campus.

View attachment 3155462
(took this at home not in uni)

Ive only done this a few times, but sometimes if its cooler ill wear nice clothes like this since it looks higher class and mogs people wearin' gold chainz n shyte. Its also a good halo + opportunity to LARP.

ive done approaches in this and since it stands out so much girls will always comment on it which is convofuel, ive larped tons of shit like having an office job after class, meeting, ANYTHING for convo.

Cagefuel below,

Ive heard another PSLer intentionally stutters during approaches to seem nerdy to HQNP girls which i fucking CAGED at endlessly. the cunt says "uhh umm I thought Uh you were like very pretty" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Being to experienced could be a failo seemingly
Skeleton Pastel Goth GIF

having good breath is also crucial, but obvious.

4. How to determine HQNP
View attachment 3155476
View attachment 3155477

HQNP is mostly cope because of the sexual revolution eviscerating any shred of morality, at younger ages it isnt hard to find virgins. You can tell by things like clothing covering all cleavage. Exposed deltoids, collar bones, abdomen, glutes/hamstrings are signs of promiscuity so just don't bother. Approach if you want to sexmax but not if you want a wife.

Other primitive indicators include
-peircings
-tattoos
-talking loudly/blatant disregard of her volume
-if she walks like she is some "boss bitch" and makes faces, etc

girls are meant to be shy and generally scared to cause a scene, if a girl is having loud convos airing out her buisness its a bad sign.

more on HQNP by @enchanted_elixir , more comprehensive I only gave the basics.

@androgenic @NumbThePain @Arcturus @Gengar @coispet @6ft4 @9898 @dnrd @pneumocystosis @Zeta @Orc @Jason Voorhees @emeraldglass @TechnoBoss @PLA1092 @Alexanderr
Did you even read my guide before adding it? I don't know if it is even a good guide.

• Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Let me ask you a few questions, @Clavicular.

• 1. Do you think someone who's 5.5/10 (adjusted for all factors) has secret admirers. Like what's the probability that women have crushes on a dude and they just never talk to them out of fear.
  • 2. How much of a gap in attractiveness is required to be put on a pedestal by women?
  • 3. What are the kinds of traits that are more prevalent in women who cold approach you?
  • 4. Are most women in a given university whores?
  • 5. How hypergamous are women in universities? Is the minimum HTN, Chadlite?
  • 6. Since you're probably like strong HTN bare minimum in your university, let me ask you this. List some things about your appearance, that, if changed, would decrease positive treatment from women significantly.

• +1
Reactions: smurf and ey88
Let me ask you a few questions, @Clavicular.

• 1. Do you think someone who's 5.5/10 (adjusted for all factors) has secret admirers. Like what's the probability that women have crushes on a dude and they just never talk to them out of fear.
no, unless ur a bit above average (high HTN-low CL) you dont have ppl crushing on u, doesnt mean u cant slay tho
  • 2. How much of a gap in attractiveness is required to be put on a pedestal by women?
like 1.5 PSL
  • 3. What are the kinds of traits that are more prevalent in women who cold approach you?
More primal, usually higher BC
  • 4. Are most women in a given university whores?
yes 95%
  • 5. How hypergamous are women in universities? Is the minimum HTN, Chadlite?
they have lots of sex so minimum is white MTN or ethnic HTN (with decent stats in terms of frame + height ofc)
  • 6. Since you're probably like strong HTN bare minimum in your university, let me ask you this. List some things about your appearance, that, if changed, would decrease positive treatment from women significantly.
I got more IOIs from JBs after shaving beard, like muchhh more.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, blatonslatt, truthhurts and 2 others
no, unless ur a bit above average (high HTN-low CL) you dont have ppl crushing on u, doesnt mean u cant slay tho

like 1.5 PSL

More primal, usually higher BC

yes 95%

they have lots of sex so minimum is white MTN or ethnic HTN (with decent stats in terms of frame + height ofc)

I got more IOIs from JBs after shaving beard, like muchhh more.
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: smurf, ey88 and Clavicular
Will anybody actually cold approach and post results?
Fuark it’s so easy saar quit being high inhib, just drink a little and shoot ur shots

How do u even get uni work done I literally can’t this forum fucked my dopamine

Good thread

People here watched too much ITV/FaceandLMS to the point where they forgot that if you're MTN+, you will 100% benefit from cold approaching, and it's the best way of standing out in this generation of high inhibness

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Clavicular and 6PSLcel
mirin asslid dingus inclusion as hqnp only ogs will understand

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and 6PSLcel
Will anybody actually cold approach and post results?
Yeah idrk who he thinks this thread if for ? The 0.01% of good looking guys who are autistic or something ?

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and bloomercel
Very good thread, most important part is just to be low inhib and commit to the approach. Drugmaxxing is law.

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and Clavicular
depends on age

never ask for insta

Snap- if your in highschool or below
Number- if your above that
Insta worth if u have good profile and followers

Bhai it ain't hard to get a number from cold approach it doesn't matter what you say trust me ı've read lotta books, watched endless videos, tried lotta things. Direct, indirect, natural, not natural, seems like just happened, seems like ı am on a hunt, it's always the same story, thank you for approaching me you just made my day... yes, ı can give you my wp... ghost after 5 messages. it's hard to get a date, ı got more than 40 numbers from 200+ cold approaches but only 4 date jfl. You are htn+ so maybe it'll be easier for you

• +1
Reactions: watah and scrunchables
Sorry but this guide is utter bullshit

While you are tanking your liver with steroids + some useless anti-anxiety drugs just to get some mere balls to talk with average random girls

Some curry or Russian oligarch can have a 10/10 Stacy with being 10x uglier

Not to say that money is the goal but you are trapped in your little bubble.
You will never amount to anything with this kind of mindset. Even Ignoring the turmoil on your body with all the drugs, your obsession with woman will constantly keep you in this state. And you will end up settling with some average becky and call it a day.

And Im not saying this it bad, I strive for higher purposes. But we are all far too gifted in that we aren't some Belarussian construction worker living under 300euros. There is more to make of it

~

@wsada @ascenscion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and scrunchables
The amount of misinformation in regards to PUA and cold approaching is comical, so I will attempt to cover some of the mishaps in normie cold approaches and give advice.

-Please read carefully then ask questions in the replies, I will get to as many replies as possible.

1. Setting
Sun Landscape GIF

This is where a majority of the mistakes are made, because I dont classify cold approaching a girl in a bar as the same thing as going up to a girl in a dogpark. They are the same conceptually but totally different in tactics. I am not going to cover approaching clubs as I have made numerous guides on the topic recently with extensive detail.

When approaching in the day time, theres lots of memes about HQNP locations like approach in the library or chess club, etc. Do NOT approach in your university library JFL, I cant believe people think this works. There isnt HQNP locations, this is a retarded PSL meme, I promise 50% of the girls in your university library had O.N.S. the previous night:feelskek::feelskek:

You SHOULD approaches at large public places like parks, fairs, etc. The common denominators are the following.

I didnt list any indoor locations because in a place like a fucking LIBRARY, everyone will hear you fail. Atleast outside you can move away from ur rejection and approach a new girl. You dont want to be failo'd by spam approaching every girl in a small cohort.

I have done over 100 approaches in a club over a few hours and I started to approach the same girls multiple times which was a brutal failo, aswell as hear "you already talked to my friend" etc. Dont get the rep as a cold approacher I promise.

I really like to walk around university grounds and approach, because you can cover lots of ground and its really socially acceptable. Ill go into specifics down in the thread.

Try to establish some type of eye contact before approaching a girl, if your subhuman she will reject your eye contact but thats a softer rejection than if you were to go up to her. You can escalate with other body language to warm the approach like eye contact, then smile without breaking.

If she reciprocates, GOD TIER IOI you can easily approach and close. You have like a .01% chance of fail if you do that prior to approach.

DO NOT approach from immediately behind a 110lb JB whos 5'4 and tap her shoulder like:
View attachment 3155411View attachment 3155414View attachment 3155421View attachment 3155424

NO SQUINTMAXED PSL AUTIST FACES, relax your orbicularis please! no one cares if your .1 PSL higher if you look fucking autistic!

View attachment 3155427

I like to make approaches seem as unplanned as possible, dont be walking around like an autist by yourself going up to every girl. Instead be with a friend having a good convo displaying good vibes and then make it seem like approaching a girl wasnt your intent but you just had to.

I like to take 50 pregab + 20 bac before approaching, ideally 10mg memantine ontop but I dont have at the moment.

Lets pretend you spot a 7/10 stacy you want to approach and your following my principles on location... how the fuck do I do it? well here

Firstly, I will walk over smiling and say "hey I just wanted to let you know you looked really cute today"

She will respond with "thanks", then a random question if shes even 5% intrested in you, example - "thanks, whats your name"

you respond to her jester and then justify your existence in that location like "im clav, I was just doing (insert larp) and I saw you so I figured id come say high.

The convo can take any number of turns at this point so experience + NT will help you here but converse, and when it starts getting awkward, secure a number and leave. Dont try to close during the day, the most ive done is walk with them a while if we were going the same direction.

You shouldnt approach a large group of people, whether girls/boys or just girls. Ideally you approach 1-3 women. Its a bit different when you are approaching a girl near her friend, as you must get her approval to jester to the bitch you want. Ill typically ask something like "I hope you wouldnt mind if I borrowed your friend a minute"

If the friend says no just leave without a word, the girl will now hate her friend trust me. Most of the time the friend wont care as you secured her blessing, LDAR her now and pretend she isnt there, dont loop her into the convo. She will walk away out of feeling awkward and your odds go up. The same principle applies to a bigger group, if your high inhib tho you wont be able to go up to 8 girls solo.

Things that helped me is coloring, I find it best to approach in light blue or pink (personal anecdote idk). Peacockmaxing maybe or it could just be higher trust. Either way, it works for me. I also like to approach in my nicer clothing on campus.

View attachment 3155462

Ive only done this a few times, but sometimes if its cooler ill wear nice clothes like this since it looks higher class and mogs people wearin' gold chainz n shyte. Its also a good halo + opportunity to LARP.

ive done approaches in this and since it stands out so much girls will always comment on it which is convofuel, ive larped tons of shit like having an office job after class, meeting, ANYTHING for convo.

Cagefuel below,

Ive heard another PSLer intentionally stutters during approaches to seem nerdy to HQNP girls which i fucking CAGED at endlessly. the cunt says "uhh umm I thought Uh you were like very pretty" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Being to experienced could be a failo seemingly
Skeleton Pastel Goth GIF

4. How to determine HQNP
View attachment 3155476
View attachment 3155477

HQNP is mostly cope because of the sexual revolution eviscerating any shred of morality, at younger ages it isnt hard to find virgins. You can tell by things like clothing covering all cleavage. Exposed deltoids, collar bones, abdomen, glutes/hamstrings are signs of promiscuity so just don't bother. Approach if you want to sexmax but not if you want a wife.

-peircings
-tattoos

girls are meant to be shy and generally scared to cause a scene, if a girl is having loud convos airing out her buisness its a bad sign.

@androgenic @NumbThePain @Arcturus @Gengar @coispet @6ft4 @9898 @dnrd @pneumocystosis @Zeta @Orc @Jason Voorhees @emeraldglass @TechnoBoss @PLA1092 @Alexanderr
@looksmaxxing223 you think this works in Manchester?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Have you ever interacted with a female while not more drugged up than Rick James and Ozzy Osbourne combined?

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and smurf
hahahahah only 2 pages and its been fucking all day you fell off so hard no one cares anymore tbh

1. Setting
Sun Landscape GIF

View attachment 3155427

View attachment 3155462

Cagefuel below,

Skeleton Pastel Goth GIF

4. How to determine HQNP
View attachment 3155476
View attachment 3155477

-peircings
-tattoos

Step 1 : be attractive

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
1 and 2 are surprising non-autistic given the OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
what IOIs do you look out for before you approach at the bar or club or social event?

if its not extremely obvious then its not an IOI
girls will eyefuck guys they're into
lmaoo that means jackshit
I’m

When you said bac; its baclofen? why the memantine?

if its not extremely obvious then its not an IOI
girls will eyefuck guys they're into
another user thinking eye contact is an ioi @try2beme

• JFL
Reactions: smurf

1. Setting
Sun Landscape GIF

View attachment 3155427

View attachment 3155462

Cagefuel below,

Skeleton Pastel Goth GIF

4. How to determine HQNP
View attachment 3155476
View attachment 3155477

-peircings
-tattoos

The part ab clothes is so underrated In this community. Im a skinny fat MTN and broke out of KHHV status from suitmaxxing. It gave me a crazy halo and as dumb as it sounds the girl thought I was some mysterious wattpad millionaire and I ran with that larp and got cheeks because of it. Still ended up getting ghosted afterwards because I could barely maintain an erection and didnt nut and the girl threw up from untrained gag reflex. Suitmaxxing FTW tho nigga

Last edited:
How big of a difference does pregab + baclofen make when cold approaching? Especially at a lower dose?
And why add the memantine ?

Read half of it, bookmarked to read the rest

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
what IOIs do you look out for before you approach at the bar or club or social event?
another user thinking eye contact is an ioi @try2beme
JFL at this, eye contact is absolutely and ioi if its maintained for over 1 second.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and Copeful
How big of a difference does pregab + baclofen make when cold approaching? Especially at a lower dose?
And why add the memantine ?
massive difference at any dose

memantine further crushes glutamate

how about you speak to Jesus Christ himself and ask him to create time machines?

I am more pathological/pyscopath as opposed to being aspie
When you say you’re kinda a pscopath do you mean like you fake most smiles/emotions to fraud nt? Can normies detect it or after soo many approaches and being in clubs it’s more natural for you?

JFL at this, eye contact is absolutely and ioi if its maintained for over 1 second.
eye contact in passing is normal human behavior
just cause you lock eyes doesnt mean shes interested
just jfl

1. Setting
Sun Landscape GIF

View attachment 3155427

View attachment 3155462

Cagefuel below,

Skeleton Pastel Goth GIF

4. How to determine HQNP
View attachment 3155476
View attachment 3155477

-peircings
-tattoos

Very good post will read later :feelsautistic:

When you say you’re kinda a pscopath do you mean like you fake most smiles/emotions to fraud nt? Can normies detect it or after soo many approaches and being in clubs it’s more natural for you?
its easy mode now
eye contact in passing is normal human behavior
just cause you lock eyes doesnt mean shes interested
just jfl
Thats why i said "over a second" you cretin, theres obviously nuance. Why are you so retarded geniunely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899 and Copeful
its easy mode now

Thats why i said "over a second" you cretin, theres obviously nuance. Why are you so retarded geniunely
you could have seemed familiar, you look like her brother, your hair looked weird, etc theres a million reasons for her to look at you
jfl at your schizo delusions
the only legitimate ioi is a direct approach where she comes up to you and starts a conversation, then proceeds to asks you for your contact information or for a instant date