5 THING THAT WOMEN LIKE [ WARNING: COPE ]

mogssssssssssssssss

mogssssssssssssssss

卐 π˜Όπ™π™π™„π™Žπ™ˆ π™Žπ™π™‹π™π™€π™ˆπ˜Όπ˜Ύπ™” 卍

Lmao he's think hairstyles, smell, beard, jawline, nails. Fucking delusional and bluepilled, but he's coping jfl.

"just cut ur nails bro:soy:"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler and GabachoCopium

Lmao he's think hairstyles, smell, beard, jawline, nails. Fucking delusional and bluepilled, but he's coping jfl.

"just cut ur nails bro:soy:"

i have shit under my nails and there are long as shit, i have to thank the nice gentleman for reminding me to cut my nails

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and mogssssssssssssssss
That beard look ugly how is he giving advice on beards jfl

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Over no matter what I do girls find me subhuman ogre goblin no hairstyle for your face

those are not cope except the beard

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Joined Nov 23, 2023

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Awan
He's bluepilled jfl. Been overdosing bluepilled.
Not bluepilled lmao, I’ve heard out of the mouthes of foids myself that they got the ick from niggas with dirty ass fingernails, you can’t be walking out of the house like Wolverine either

• +1
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss
Not bluepilled lmao, I’ve heard out of the mouthes of foids myself that they got the ick from niggas with dirty ass fingernails, you can’t be walking out of the house like Wolverine either
I don't know if cutting nails will transformed me to chads.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
It's more that they don't like dirty or long fingernails taking the focus away from an aesthetic hand (which they can). So dirty fingernails can completely kill an attractive hand, just like acne or a bad haircut can ruin an attractive face.

Imagine fingernail dirt constantly taking the focus off the veins, slenderness and boniness of the hand

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Chad can do or look like whatever he wants and life is good for him

It's more that they don't like dirty or long fingernails taking the focus away from an aesthetic hand (which they can). So dirty fingernails can completely kill an attractive hand, just like acne or a bad haircut can ruin an attractive face.
View attachment 2630722

Imagine fingernail dirt constantly taking the focus off the veins, slenderness and boniness of the hand
Ye that’s basically what I meant thanks
Chad can do or look like whatever he wants and life is good for him
Yeah you aren’t a Chad so stop comparing yourself to him jfl

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh