5-Tier Scale of Facial Feature Importance

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
The tiers correspond to their respective Wheat Waffles importance ratings (1–5) in his 4-video male facial attractiveness series.

Tier #Tier NameExample Feature
5LawEye Orbit Spacing
4MandateJaw Angularity
3RuleCheekbone Prominence
2GuidelineIris Color
1SuggestionEar Tilt

Jaw isn’t law.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: northern mogger, trueceI, User49 and 18 others
So IPD is law? No shit. FHWR, IPD and MFR come first. But without a jaw no one is attractive. So jaw is law still

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: axeyyek, JawMogger, tombradylover and 4 others
So IPD is law? No shit. FHWR, IPD and MFR come first. But without a jaw no one is attractive. So jaw is law still

Bad IPD is more unattractive than bad jaw.

• +1
Reactions: trueceI, buflek, mvp2v1 and 4 others
Another Tier 5 feature is midface height. Dolphin ESR won't make up for high midface height, the proportions will still look unattractive.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: trueceI, forevermirin, Reformed and 1 other person
Jaw can offset a bad IPD based on how wide it is. Whereas IPD can’t help a recessed small jawed subhuman

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and thecel
99% of people have normal ipd. its a big range.

But I've been around a long time and I know why you obsessed withit and why you projecting :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: arabcelxxx, BrahminBoss, Blackgymmax and 2 others
Law - HEIGHT and RACE

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Another Tier 5 feature is midface height. Dolphin ESR won't make up for high midface height, the proportions will still look unattractive.
So what ur saying insanely high IPD is also unattractive? That’s what that means right

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Magnum Opus
No secret here. Eyes and jaw come 1 n 2 , it’s a matter of opinion which is most important of the 2

Eyes and jaw make your face

People here have been saying this since the forum started

These guys make money to parrot what everyone already knows

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, normie_joe, thecel and 1 other person
So what ur saying insanely high IPD is also unattractive? That’s what that means right
Yes, the point of my statement was that the glorious 1:1 MFR that's praised here won't save you if you have high IPD + high midface height, the absolute measurements matter too in relation to skull size.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Reformed
Jaw can offset a bad IPD based on how wide it is. Whereas IPD can’t help a recessed small jawed subhuman

Apples and oranges. IPD doesn’t have the same haloability that jaw has. IPD can be disgusting, bad, neutral, or a little bit good. Whereas jaw can be very good. Different features have different ranges of contribution to looks. IPD is one of those features that’s capable of ruining a face but can’t halo you very much.

IPD > jaw because a recessed small jawed subhuman loses less looks from his small jaw as the low-IPD jawmogger loses from his low IPD.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: trueceI, arabcelxxx, NarrowBones and 5 others
Yes, the point of my statement was that the glorious 1:1 MFR that's praised here won't save you if you have high IPD + high midface height, the absolute measurements matter too in relation to skull size.
Yeah that’s what a narrow skull is. Ik what u mean I used to morph guys with high FWHR to low, and their midfaces “looked” longer bc there where no cheekbones/temples to support it, which is what ESR is thinking about it now

• +1
For men, jaw is law. Never seen a Chad with a bad jaw. Seen plenty with fucked up eye area.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and thecel

But I've been around a long time and I know why you obsessed withit and why you projecting :feelshaha:

99% of people are in the middle 99% of the distribution. No shit. Saying “99% of people are normal” is meaningless because you just defined “normal” as the middle 99%. If I say “50% of people are normal” then all I did is define the middle 50% as “normal”.

The question of what’s worse, bad IPD or bad jaw, is about comparing bottom X% IPD to bottom X% jaw. We aren’t comparing normal to normal; we’re comparing bad to bad. E.g. bottom 1% IPD vs bottom 1% jaw, which falio looks worse?

Last edited:

Apples and oranges. IPD doesn’t have the same haloability that jaw has. IPD can be disgusting, bad, neutral, or a little bit good. Whereas jaw can be very good. Different features have different ranges of contribution to looks. IPD is one of those features that’s capable of ruining a face but can’t halo you very much.

IPD > jaw because a recessed small jawed subhuman loses less looks from his small jaw as the low-IPD jawmogger loses from his low IPD.
Tf is this? People literally get bullied for their jawlet subhuman face IRL. No one mentions muh ipd

• WTF
Tf is this? People literally get bullied for their jawlet subhuman face IRL. No one mentions muh ipd
Unironically a friend of mine got bullied for his dolphin esr. I had a classmate who‘d draw sid from Ice Age into my notebook, point at him and then we started laughing.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Nebula

no one mentions IPD the same way no one mentions maxilla (cus it’s non-NT knowledge) but if a guy has this recessed maxilla

E1F96E93 1FF1 44C0 992C 16B7610A6BF3

you don’t think he’d get bullied for it?

People are unattractive for all kinds of reasons that normies don’t even know the proper terms for.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: reptiles, Magnum Opus and Nebula
Unironically a friend of mine got bullied for his dolphin esr. I had a classmate who‘d draw sid from Ice Age into my notebook, point at him and then we started laughing.
Dolphin esr is brutal. Kys if u have that

• WTF
no one mentions IPD the same way no one mentions maxilla (cus it’s non-NT knowledge) but if a guy has this recessed maxilla

View attachment 2297532

you don’t think he’d get bullied for it?

People are unattractive for all kinds of reasons that normies don’t even know the proper terms for.
Jawlets are way more common though. Have u ever seen a subhuman like this?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles and thecel
Eye spacing is law tbh. Like 80% of your harmony is in that 1:1 eyespacing 0.46 esr good pfl. If u dont have it u might as well pack it in

• +1

In america everyones a mutt so its mix and match

• +1
Nose is life. No fucking white could survive a day with my deathnic nose.

• So Sad
Nose is life. No fucking white could survive a day with my deathnic nose.

Jaw is the law.

Eyes are the prize.

Chin and skin for the win.

Nose gets you hoes.

Thick bone makes the chick moan.

Lips give you access to hips.

Height makes pussies tight.

Ramus gets you famous.

Eyebrows keep you from becoming one of the MSTOWs.

Colored iris lets you spread your genes like a virus.

Good ears make sure the right woman appears.

If you have forward growth, women would say that you’re attractive, under oath.

Good hair makes girls stare.

Mew to be among the lucky few.

A protruding brow ridge gives your eyeballs shade; this is the key to getting laid.

A face that looks sculpted out of clay; this is what a man needs to slay.

Look like Brad Pitt to get to touch a woman’s clit.

Overall, good face makes girls chase.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, trueceI, wificonnector and 1 other person
Jaw is the law.

Eyes are the prize.

Chin for the win.

Nose gets you hoes.

Thick bone makes the chick moan.

Lips give you access to hips.

Height makes the pussy tight.

Ramus gets you famous.

Eyebrows keep you from becoming one of the MSTOWs.

Colored iris lets you spread your genes like a virus.

Good ears make sure the right woman appears.
High Iq

• +1
They get called Sid from ice age or cyclops. Be fr

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smallman, Nebula and thecel

Mew to be among the lucky few.

A protruding brow ridge gives your eyeballs shade; this is the key to getting laid.

A face that looks sculpted out of clay; this is what a man needs to slay.

• Love it
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Eye spacing is law tbh. Like 80% of your harmony is in that 1:1 eyespacing 0.46 esr good pfl. If u dont have it u might as well pack it in

AA50084D 5612 480A 9ADD FEE1D72EB88E

• JFL
Reactions: trueceI, wificonnector, Abhorrence and 1 other person
99% of people are in the middle 99% of the distribution. No shit. Saying “99% of people are normal” is meaningless because you just defined “normal” as the middle 99%. If I say “50% of people are normal” then all I did is define the middle 50% as “normal”.

The question of what’s worse, bad IPD or bad jaw, is about comparing bottom X% IPD to bottom X% jaw. We aren’t comparing normal to normal; we’re comparing bad to bad. E.g. bottom 1% IPD vs bottom 1% jaw, which falio looks worse?

TFW the best argument gets no replies.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 24789
Es ratio is law , btw if your fwhr is shit then yr es ratio doesnt mean anything and it looks bad

U need a good es ratio (0.45-0.47) resulting from good facial development, good facial development very often = good es ratio (ipd). So jaw is law

@thecel

Last edited:
  • JFL
Es ratio is law , btw if your fwhr is shit then yr es ratio doesnt mean anything and it looks bad

U need a good es ratio (0.45-0.47) resulting from good facial development, good facial development very often = goos es ratio (ipd). So jaw is law

@thecel

My low IPD is genetic. My father has low IPD. My grandfather has low IPD.

My mother does not have low IPD, but she has long midface. I got her long midface and my dad’s low IPD. My midface ratio is 0.82.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
The tiers correspond to their respective Wheat Waffles importance ratings (1–5) in his 4-video male facial attractiveness series.

5LawEye Orbit Spacing
4MandateJaw Angularity
2GuidelineIris Color
1SuggestionEar Tilt

Jaw isn’t law.
Ideal ear tilt?

• +1
Explain this

• JFL

Micheal b jordan is considered one of the most attractive men . Foids lust over him .
Yet he has no jaw .

Eye area is the most important , and the hardest to fix without looking uncanny .

If you have bad ipd like op said pack it up and leave. likewise if you have severe negative canthal tilt (neutral is good , even slight is okay if u have mogger height like 6’5 Jacob elordi ) but severe is a huge falio .

5LawEye Orbit Spacing
4MandateJaw Angularity
2GuidelineIris Color
1SuggestionEar Tilt

Jaw isn’t law.
"correspond to their respective Wheat Waffles importance ratings"

JFL:lul: