5 year looksmaxxing plan

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Within 5 years I will be fully looksmaxed and live the life I want to live.

This year I will see an orthodontist and get braces to prepare for bimax.

Next year I will get bimax and recover.

The year after that I will continue to work and save money while working out and training muay thai.

The year after that I will move to thailand for the year and train as a professional fighter in the lower level fights

The year after that I will move back home and live in a college town with lots of girls and a good night life.

By this year I will be fully low inhib maxxed from fighting, bad boy maxed, looksmaxed. I will spent this year focusing on living the life I wish I had my whole life, picking up girls, partying, having a good friend group. After i've done this I will be happy in life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Real, AscendingHero, wagbox and 9 others

The year after that I will continue to work and save money while working out and training muay thai.

The year after that I will move to thailand for the year and train as a professional fighter in the lower level fights

The year after that I will move back home and live in a college town with lots of girls and a good night life.

By this year I will be fully low inhib maxxed from fighting, bad boy maxed, looksmaxed. I will spent this year focusing on living the life I wish I had my whole life, picking up girls, partying, having a good friend group. After i've done this I will be happy in life
Good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Chadelite and 2 others
Good for you for having a realistic timeframe.

There are people who want everything, and want it now. They will continue to rot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and HighIQcel
Ascension doesnt exist. You are either chad or not. While you're busting your ass off, chad is fucking hot chicks that you could only ımagine of. Stop coping with surgeries and wealthmaxx instead.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, diggbicc, sub6manletnozygos and 2 others
my 1-year journey.

blast HGH, DHT, and HCG.

come off all after a year, 25mg of clomiphene and 500mcg of DSIP daily for atleast 4 weeks.

discontinue PCT and blast GH again until I'm happy. That's how you looksmaxx in puberty.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, DianabolDownie, Slayerino and 1 other person
Ascension doesnt exist. You are either chad or not. While you're busting your ass off, chad is fucking hot chicks that you could only ımagine of. Stop coping with surgeries and wealthmaxx instead.
stfu faggot you'll never be shit in life with that way of thinking. Have fun being a loser for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, cutecel, goat2x and 2 others
Fuck. Just turned 24 and feeling like it's too late for me to ascend. I need genio and an eye area overhaul with Taban to ascend. Just graduated and making 60k a year, and while I can probably get genio this summer, I feel like I'll need a couple years to save for Taban.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
5 years ago I'd be ur age...
You can still make it. Make a list of goals you want and do them all one by one

Good luck bro; Im trying to make my 20s extremely memorable by having a huge body count and just living life. So I don’t regret it when I’m 50; hopefully you achieve what you want to Achieve

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Good luck bro; Im trying to make my 20s extremely memorable by having a huge body count and just living life. So I don’t regret it when I’m 50; hopefully you achieve what you want to Achieve
At the end we will all rot in the ground, doesn't matter how much wealth you have. Memories are more important than anything in life imo

• +1
Reactions: noped and GetThatBread
stfu faggot you'll never be shit in life with that way of thinking. Have fun being a loser for the rest of your life
Cope. I'm already moneymaxxing while your wasting your money to shitty surgeries that will make you High tier normie at best. Have fun being a broke guy in his 30's.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and sub6manletnozygos
At the end we will all rot in the ground, doesn't matter how much wealth you have. Memories are more important than anything in life imo
Every second matters tbh; after I Nut on my oneitis face I’ll happily keep ascending and just bettering myself

• +1
Cope. I'm already moneymaxxing while your wasting your money to shitty surgeries that will make you High tier normie at best. Have fun being a broke guy in his 30's.
I'll be 24 and looksmaxed and have memories that will last my whole life. I'll have 50 more years to wageslave. Good luck on your journey but it's not what i would chose

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat and sub6manletnozygos
I'm tryna finish in 2 years even tho I started 2.5 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Zeta ascended

training muay thai.

So why get a bimax if you're gonna get your face fucked up anyway by some elbow or knee coming out of nowhere?

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and mikeock
So why get a bimax if you're gonna get your face fucked up anyway by some elbow or knee coming out of nowhere?
Bonesmash max bro

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
-Recover from bimax
-Get jaw broken while fighting
-Need bimax again

Jk good luck

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, wagbox, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: bonecel
Good luck bro. I wish I'd been blackpilled at 19. You have a 2 or 3 yr head start compared to me. I'm getting a ht for my shitty hairline asap and I'm looking into bimax for my short mandible

• +1

Go become a slayer bro hell yeee

Slaying doesn't make you happy.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh

crabsinthebucketsme

You need to mentally prepare yourself in case things go wrong and not live in some fantasy world where every surgery will yield the exact results you want.

Success in looksmaxing is not linear, some things will ascend you while others might not, sometimes if things you wrong you might actually descend.

SMH this is some bluepill shit.

• Woah
my 1-year journey.

blast HGH, DHT, and HCG.

come off all after a year, 25mg of clomiphene and 500mcg of DSIP daily for atleast 4 weeks.

discontinue PCT and blast GH again until I'm happy. That's how you looksmaxx in puberty.
@Henry_Gandy

@hairyballscel

Thoughts?

Godspeed bro. Lmk if you want advice from someone whos going through it now.