5 years looks maxing journey.

ah you again, fagget

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
good stuff, nice to hear that you left and did well for yourself

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop and Deleted member 18840
After finding these incel forums in 2017 (Lookism), I made a huge transformation over the 5 tears after becoming obsessed with facial aesthetics. Before this I was an ugly ass roidcell at 210lbs with 10% bf at 5ft10 with ugly ass face & receded hairline.

Here’s my current look today. 5 year journey, I learned & realised every little difference/enhancement adds up to the overall final look. The most important thing is to not let any change look unnatural as you’ll look uncanny.

Please rate out of 10, tell me what are my strong features. What else I can improve?

I’ve also money maxed my way to a millionaire over the last 5 years. I’ve not been gymcelling much and don’t take steroids, thus have shrunken to 180lbs at 14% bf

I need to cut down to 10% bf + a good tan, otherwise have no idea what else to improve?
Good effort you look great,

Check pms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1171
Holy shit I'm mirin the grind hardcore :soy::Comfy:

• +1
Thought the same, you look like a gay from the front. The lips also add to that look.
Yo @thecaste your avi looks high quality now :soy:.
Can u send the ultra high quality version to me in dms.
I already downloaded it but it might be compressed. I want the original ultra high quality pic. :feelsping:

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
rhino, HT, soft maxing & fillers
what softmaxing provided the most ROI ?

btw looking good nohomo why are you interested in further looksmaxing ?

with your looks and status you should get any girl

Yo @thecaste your avi looks high quality now :soy:.
Can u send the ultra high quality version to me in dms.
I already downloaded it but it might be compressed. I want the original ultra high quality pic. :feelsping:
I can dm you the pic when I get home cause I only have it on my pc.

Fell for the natty lifting athletic body type meme,

A good roided physique will add more points to you, just don't make it too much

• +1
How many grafts for HT and which NW did you have before?
Are you happy with results? Are you on fin?
Nah stopped fin after a month, was horrible sides.

1000 grafts to reach nw0 from nw2

Not very happy with results as they made back of my head look patchy

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
what softmaxing provided the most ROI ?

btw looking good nohomo why are you interested in further looksmaxing ?

with your looks and status you should get any girl
Imo a good haircut & beard trimming/growing my beard out was highest roi for me personally.

Anyone who can grow a beard out should and should then maintain it well. Beard is easy level up.

Getting girls is easy tbh. No issues there. I get very hot girls easily. I am in a rship now with a top top tier girl. Idc for other women, just wish to be the best version of myself.

Last edited:
Fell for the natty lifting athletic body type meme,

A good roided physique will add more points to you, just don't make it too much
Taking steroids is too much effort tbh. Injecting twice a week isn’t pleasant, neither are the potential long term side effects.

Nah stopped fin after a month, was horrible sides.

1000 grafts to reach nw0 from nw2

Not very happy with results as they made back of my head look patchy
Wait even after only 1000 grafts your back looks patchy?

Digital marketing company -all niches
Also own a clinic for fillers/botox
I’m trying to money maxx how do I go about starting a digital marketing company and opening a clinic what are upfront costs and things I need to know to get started?

I’m trying to money maxx how do I go about starting a digital marketing company and opening a clinic what are upfront costs and things I need to know to get started?
Stop looking for handsout fuxk nigga

Your fillers and perfectly trimmed beard makes you look like a fag. Get better beard, stop coping with fillers and start hardmaxxing if you’re that rich, and gymaxx.

i think its the perfectly trimmed eyebrow that gives the gay vibes. Ther are ManY males who have a well taken care of beard. But perfectly trimmed eyebrows is mostly gays. Also did u do something tô your lips?

bro had 5 years, fix your eyes :hnghn:

need fillers, decompression, or just perma squint

Taking steroids is too much effort tbh. Injecting twice a week isn’t pleasant, neither are the potential long term side effects.
You look DYEL

After finding these incel forums in 2017 (Lookism), I made a huge transformation over the 5 tears after becoming obsessed with facial aesthetics. Before this I was an ugly ass roidcell at 210lbs with 10% bf at 5ft10 with ugly ass face & receded hairline.

Here’s my current look today. 5 year journey, I learned & realised every little difference/enhancement adds up to the overall final look. The most important thing is to not let any change look unnatural as you’ll look uncanny.

Please rate out of 10, tell me what are my strong features. What else I can improve?

I’ve also money maxed my way to a millionaire over the last 5 years. I’ve not been gymcelling much and don’t take steroids, thus have shrunken to 180lbs at 14% bf

I need to cut down to 10% bf + a good tan, otherwise have no idea what else to improve?
I'm mirin your car bro. The beard also suits you pretty well.

• +1
Yeah getting a good rhino proved to be tough, most surgeons will either make little difference/give you feminine look.

I may re-do it now I have a lot more money can go to the best doctors, it was the first procedure I gotten done and at the time didn't have much funds.
I actually checked that a month ago I am fine, I get private blood work to get detailed health reports. Thyroid function is all ok.

I just look bloated in pics, easy 3-4% higher appearance. But yes, I still should lose about 10lbs of fat imo.
1. Yeah, your rhino looks about as good as my relative's (Hers as uncanny asf). No offense btw. I heard rhinos for noses that are bulbous on the tip are the hardest and easiest to fuck up, so that wasn't the best choice you made tbh (Although you do seem to acknowledge that). IMO much better to just get a very slight one that makes it look a bit better but still matches harmony, like Robert Pattinson's (His nose is still not that good but looks better than before, and not a noticeable change at all tbh). I think coping with nose might have to be done in some cases like this tbh as a bad nose isn't a death sentence for a guy and you can easily make up for it in other features.
2. Buccal fat removal?

This is what botched rhino looks like @AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

Strong MTN and if ur <6 feet htn

This may sound retarded but you said that you "comfort eat" = emotional eating. Start journaling your food intake every single day before you sleep. This is going to keep you dedicated because you'll have something physical that shows where you failed. I binge ate for years, but after I started writing it all down it became extremely easy to stick to a strict diet.

Also how did you fund starting your clinic and did you need any certifications to start it?