5'0 at 14, almost 15

A

addem

Iron
I need help to increase my height I am 5'0 becoming 15 next month my pediatrician says I'm ''growing normally'' and he cant prescribe me HGH is there any other ways to increase height other then the basics? My mom is 5'1 and dad is 5'7 and I think I hit puberty 2-4 months ago, no growth spurt yet (Even then I'll probably be like 5'6 max)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: helpmeascend, xeyt and Shkreliii
Over

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Mewton, Deleted member 49130 and 9 others
Just kidding bro just be yourself and have fun thats all women look for these days haha :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899, Gilly, helpmeascend and 14 others
I need help to increase my height I am 5'0 becoming 15 next month my pediatrician says I'm ''growing normally'' and he cant prescribe me HGH is there any other ways to increase height other then the basics? My mom is 5'1 and dad is 5'7 and I think I hit puberty 2-4 months ago, no growth spurt yet (Even then I'll probably be like 5'6 max)
What’s your predicted height

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
bro u hit puberty 2-4 months ago i hit puberty when i was 11 js calm down lol

• +1
Reactions: DoII and Shkreliii
"Not everyone was born to be a slayer" - delonregen Dec 28' 2023

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899, Mewton, Splinter901 and 10 others
bro u hit puberty 2-4 months ago i hit puberty when i was 11 js calm down lol
Maybe thats true but I think even for a late bloomer im very short

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
  • +1
Reactions: Meister!, BowlCutMogger, addem and 1 other person
HGH and an AI now or you’ll live in regret for the rest of your life. LL only works at 5’7+

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Mewton, mog_me and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Meister!, addem and Shkreliii
Maybe thats true but I think even for a late bloomer im very short
js calm down, u can heightmax by using ghrp to maximise hgh + use aromotse inhibator in order to stop closure of height

• +1
Reactions: addem and Shkreliii
find HGH from some other doctor, 5'0 at 14-15 is below average i'm sure there will be a doctor who will prescribe it to you

• +1
Reactions: addem
js calm down, u can heightmax by using ghrp to maximise hgh + use aromotse inhibator in order to stop closure of height
Idk its kind of hard to not be panicked when ive been the shortest male almost every grade but I'll try and do that

Nigga you should be 5'0 when you are 10y old....by the 14y you should be at least 5'8

Start gathering money for LL

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, helpmeascend, finn899 and 2 others
HGH now bro it’s actually important for you

• +1
HGH now bro it’s actually important for you
find HGH from some other doctor, 5'0 at 14-15 is below average i'm sure there will be a doctor who will prescribe it to you
If I do take HGH will it increase risk of diabetes? I heard it can and my family has a history with diabetes so will I have a high chance of developing diabetes?

If I do take HGH will it increase risk of diabetes? I heard it can and my family has a history with diabetes so will I have a high chance of developing diabetes?
nigga just take it, and do MRI scans every 3-6 months to make sure you don’t have cancer

• +1
id rather have diabetes than be 5'0 im just saying

• +1
No

• +1
you will grow retard ur just a late bloomer i was around the same height

• Woah
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, finn899 and addem
How much inches did you grow

Triple LL + geomaxx

• +1
you need to get hgh asap, rob a pharmacy or something idk (in gta ofc)

• JFL
Triple LL + geomaxx
Lots of my relatives are in saudi and the average height there is pretty short and my family might plan to move there so I guess It wont be so bad

• +1
Reactions: manletfuel
Lots of my relatives are in saudi and the average height there is pretty short and my family might plan to move there so I guess It wont be so bad
is your relative ronaldo by any chance?

Yes hes my uncle from my dads side

It’s over, especially at your age. The best you can do is save for LL as the procedure might improve in coming years. Even then that won’t do a whole lot if you cap out at 5’4.

Also, genuine HGH and IGF-1 are expensive and definitely won’t be worthwhile considering you’re 15. You’re also new to .org, so you definitely don’t understand dosages, sources, AIs, etc.

I’m really sorry, life and dating are going to be rough for you. Try to max your status and wealth as another option

Attachments

• 1DC80D42-4347-4CE7-A026-02F1FFB593AD.jpeg
    1DC80D42-4347-4CE7-A026-02F1FFB593AD.jpeg
    1,016.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, addem and finn899
It’s over, especially at your age. The best you can do is save for LL as the procedure might improve in coming years. Even then that won’t do a whole lot if you cap out at 5’4.

Also, genuine HGH and IGF-1 are expensive and definitely won’t be worthwhile considering you’re 15. You’re also new to .org, so you definitely don’t understand dosages, sources, AIs, etc.

I’m really sorry, life and dating are going to be rough for you. Try to max your status and wealth as another option
Damn, Yeah ill try to do my best to get rich and put more hard work in school

HGH and an AI now or you’ll live in regret for the rest of your life. LL only works at 5’7+
unironically it would be better to live as 6'4 to 50 than it would to be 5'7 to 100.

Bro it was the same for me however my parents were taller i was about 5,4 when i was 14 going in to 15 and now im 17 and just over 6,0 just wait your groth spurt is coming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
5’ 6” is still not COMPLETELY over imo. It’s not good, I’ll give you that, but it’s better than 5’ 0” and it’s not even close

• +1
Reactions: addem and kanderior
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and addem
lol, i had 5'0 in the fourth grade of elementary school.

Would you rather be 5 ft or 5’ 6” then?
What are you going to do next faggot, ask me if I would rather chew glass or swallow a razor?

Unless he goes ~$300,000 in debt to breaks his legs and become 5'9 in a wheelchair it's over

Last edited:
i really hope you will reach 5"7

• +1
What are you going to do next faggot, ask me if I would rather chew glass or swallow a razor?

Unless he goes ~$300,000 in debt to breaks his legs and become 5'9 in a wheelchair it's over
Nigga can wear lifts to get to 5’ 8” unironically

• +1
Reactions: addem and xeyt
a) accept your height, reduce insecurity
b) just be yourself bro
c) treat women with respect and value them
d) get cucked by 6'4 mogger chad hghmaxxed chad because your current 2psl curry gf wasnt feeling satisfied with you even though you bought her a designer purse with your minimum wage salary

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, heisenburgertaco, based_pakichad421 and 1 other person
Bro it was the same for me however my parents were taller i was about 5,4 when i was 14 going in to 15 and now im 17 and just over 6,0 just wait your groth spurt is coming
Even 5'4 is a lot better then 5'0, theres no way im becoming taller then 5'7

Probably i need to be more thankful