5'0 at 14, almost 15

@Osie help my man out

Just kidding bro just be yourself and have fun thats all women look for these days haha :)
triple six five forked tongue subatomic penetration rapid fire through your skull

• Love it
Reactions: horsefacin
I need help to increase my height I am 5'0 becoming 15 next month my pediatrician says I'm ''growing normally'' and he cant prescribe me HGH is there any other ways to increase height other then the basics? My mom is 5'1 and dad is 5'7 and I think I hit puberty 2-4 months ago, no growth spurt yet (Even then I'll probably be like 5'6 max)
Your good, give it time, I was 5’1 at 14, my mom is 4’10 and my dad about 5’8, but suddenly when I became 15 i managed to become 5’6 only after a few months

• +1
Reactions: addem
You will regret and ropemaxx later in life if you dont hop on a heightmaxx stack

• +1
I need help to increase my height I am 5'0 becoming 15 next month my pediatrician says I'm ''growing normally'' and he cant prescribe me HGH is there any other ways to increase height other then the basics? My mom is 5'1 and dad is 5'7 and I think I hit puberty 2-4 months ago, no growth spurt yet (Even then I'll probably be like 5'6 max)
You hit puberty 2-3 months ago? That's rough bro ngl

Eat well, weight train, and sleep well (VERY IMPORTANT) + Give it a year and if you're still short asf then its over

• +1