50 matches in 1 hour in brasil

barely 10 a day JFL. You are ethnic and complain about barely getting 10 a day in a first world country. Seriously rope. I am ethnic in Sweden and I can get 2 or 3 a day at best from moms that are in mid to late 30s and you have the audacity to complain about barely getting 10.

lol....

what do you mean lol?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
@6ft1

forget it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
update.

i matched about 100 out of the 200 who I find hot.

many of them are messaging me first.

i suggest anyone who has trouble getting laid in their country to go somewhere else where their smv is higher as being a locationcel is a real phenomenon

Attachments

• 0705362E-04C5-4221-A2F3-08E873415F9E.png
    0705362E-04C5-4221-A2F3-08E873415F9E.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 122
Imagine traveling to another country for pussy. Max level incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Griffith and Rasputin
50 matches in an hour is exceptional. Near "heterosexual female" levels. Most straight men don't see numbers like this on Tinder. What do you look like?

• +1
Reactions: Usum
I'm not white
When coping is too strong.
I bet neither you're White or super light skin to archive that results. Being white in Brazil is pure Halo especially in the region you are, except on the Sul state.

When coping is too strong.
I bet neither you're White or super light skin to archive that results. Being white in Brazil is pure Halo especially in the region you are, except on the Sul state.

i have read your post 5x and I still don't understand the first part.
50 matches in an hour is exceptional. Near "heterosexual female" levels. Most straight men don't see numbers like this on Tinder. What do you look like?

my face is nothing special

[/QUOTE]

That video is suiefuel for the Asians lol

• +1
Reactions: Notorious
these girls are not the top tier girls in brazil, interesting, thought a big average european guy would match the top girls.
given the ones u post in pics dont contain the high tier girls, I suppose u didnt get top girls.

anyway, what are your pics ??

given what u said, I'm pretty sure u're big advantage is being a gringo(they think u have money and is something different) and being tall.

would love that on this tinder thread the OP post the pics in their tinder account, u can use paint to hide ur face.

I get matches very easily in Poland and my matches are at least slim Beckys who are responsive and open to meetups. Meanwhile I struggle with getting enough matches in Germany and most of my matches are hideous. Fuck my location honestly.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 275
I get matches very easily in Poland and my matches are at least slim Beckys who are responsive and open to meetups. Meanwhile I struggle with getting enough matches in Germany and most of my matches are hideous. Fuck my location honestly.
Yeah but moving to a country like Poland would be a negative IQ move life quality wise

:feelsbadman:

Yeah but moving to a country like Poland would be a negative IQ move life quality wise

:feelsbadman:
Yep, been there several times because of my ex and she actually wanted me to move. But the life quality there is just ... shitty.

• +1
Reactions: Over and 6ft8InTheNetherlands

JFL
they all use professional photos and no one swipe them right, meanwhile I get 1000+ matches in a week using my shitty selfie
I'm from Poland, it's really easy there if you are at least 5 PSL

JFL
they all use professional photos and no one swipe them right, meanwhile I get 1000+ matches in a week using my shitty selfie
I'm from Poland, it's really easy there if you are at least 5 PSL
Are you Asian?

these girls are not the top tier girls in brazil, interesting, thought a big average european guy would match the top girls.
given the ones u post in pics dont contain the high tier girls, I suppose u didnt get top girls.

given what u said, I'm pretty sure u're big advantage is being a gringo(they think u have money and is something different) and being tall.

would love that on this tinder thread the OP post the pics in their tinder account, u can use paint to hide ur face.

i matched with a few top girls imo but obviously most weren't 8/10.

lots of 6s and 7s with good bodies sent me the first msg (see img). anyway it was a nice experiment and now I'm trying another country after brasil

291BA6E8 F51C 455E B6BA 07A06DAB2667 08A7A371 6600 4931 877D 8421E5AF02D6

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Is this real life?

Op is ethnic...

• +1
Just post your fucking pic bro

Op is ethnic...

you know what's funny? all my matches thought I was a Brazilian. they didn't assume that I'm from Europe or any "rich" nation.

Just post your fucking pic bro

i don't want to upload my photo on an "incel" website... never know what happens in the future

Go on holiday to Brazil bro

language barrier is the issue. i already speak spanish quite well (no I'm not latino) but I'd have to learn PT first.

smash denise
Denise is not that hot

I dunno if my standards have just been warped or what, but I just know how hard girls fraud on tinder. Every single girl that OP matched with looks 1-2 points worse IRL, always remember that shit.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, noped and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
you know what's funny? all my matches thought I was a Brazilian. they didn't assume that I'm from Europe or any "rich" nation.

i don't want to upload my photo on an "incel" website... never know what happens in the future

language barrier is the issue. i already speak spanish quite well (no I'm not latino) but I'd have to learn PT first.

Wat is je afkomst?

• +1
This. When will they learn
They'll learn by going on lots of dates. I've been on 200 (ish) tinder dates in the UK - only around 10 of the women I met looked exactly the same or better IRL. The VAST majority looked 1 point worse, with some looking 3-4 points worse. Women are the masters of frauding and they do it with no shame whatsoever.

Clues a girl is frauding:
- She is very keen to meet and makes it very easy for you
- No IG linked
- Photos are mostly closeup and angled. Very few or none taken from a distance. This is the biggest clue. Unmatch straight away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Denise is not that hot

I dunno if my standards have just been warped or what, but I just know how hard girls fraud on tinder. Every single girl that OP matched with looks 1-2 points worse IRL, always remember that shit.

Maybe not but she is the best among that bunch.
Edit: damn, her coloring looks shit now on a proper pc screen, looked fantastic on my phone. :lul:

i suggest anyone who has trouble getting laid in their country to go somewhere else where their smv is higher as being a locationcel is a real phenomenon
I will be going to sweden. Hopefully my mediterranean/spanish pheno is attractive there. I'll get heightmogged though.

Y'all complain about hypergamy but complain that only ugly women match with you? What? Fucking hypocrites, at least you get some

Last edited:
  • +1
Meanwhile I never got a single match

Brazil is a shithole but the women are beautiful