50% of guys last less than 2 minutes in sex

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
About 75 percent of all women never reach orgasm from intercourse alone -- that is without the extra help of sex toys, hands or tongue. And 10 to 15 percent never climax under any circumstances.
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ispoiler]
[ISPOILER]
[/ISPOILER]
50% of men are below 14.49cmx11.89cm
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler]
[ISPOILER][/ispoiler]
[ISPOILER]
[/ISPOILER]

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 14280, OOGABOOGA and 5 others
can you measure my dick in pm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Black Sinner, OOGABOOGA and 5 others
lifefuel for @Rupert Pupkin

can you measure my dick in pm
5'2x4'2
But don't worry, even a finger is capable of pleasing a woman, and besides the bigger penises hurt women.:soy::soy:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 4614, vaninskybird and 3 others
today I had two rounds of sex with my gf

30 minutes each

Yeah bro, average normie is fat, recessed, and 2.5 PSL with a 5 inch dick:
N9BiQkL

Meanwhile the average normie at my college is 6'2", forward grown, with NW0 and perfect hair texture:

70b511356d8cd965a7c11f35f3950763

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2729, Chadeep and 12 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Life starts at 6x5

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14280 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and hairyballscel
lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
i last 1 hour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280 and Deleted member 4106
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14280, Dr. Greenberg and 2 others
Water is Wet.

Sex is over rated as fuck

If u wanna make a girl cum you almost always have to go down and suck on just the clit, it's all that matters. That and the G spot up and in with 2 fingers,
Vaginal pentration is a huge cope.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and TheAnomaly
Water is Wet.

Sex is over rated as fuck

If u wanna make a girl cum you almost always have to go down and suck on just the clit, it's all that matters. That and the G spot up and in with 2 fingers,
Vaginal pentration is a huge cope.
so its okay to coom in 10 sec?:love:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Preoximerianas, coolguy1 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Preoximerianas, coolguy1 and 5 others
More than 2 minutes is too much cardio, will hinder your gains.
If she doesn't get orgasm all the better, she will want more sex, when you are ready of course.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14280
Fuck that, i'd never waste that much time. I like to get off and be done with it.
But to make a woman happy you need to give her foreplay. And a good amount of it too. Makes sliding your dick in her easier too.
I love getting and giving foreplay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Deleted member 14280
I wish I could nut in 2-5 minutes and had a short refractory period

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280
But to make a woman happy you need to give her foreplay. And a good amount of it too. Makes sliding your dick in her easier too.
I love getting and giving foreplay.
Lube works fine for sliding in. I've done the long sex thing, at around the 15-17 minute mark it starts to hurt her. Then the next day she feels bruised. Many times your dick is bruised. Talking with my friends this seems to be super common. So when I see and hear people bragging about going 30 minutes and 2 hours I generally assume they're virgins.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
About 75 percent of all women never reach orgasm from intercourse alone -- that is without the extra help of sex toys, hands or tongue. And 10 to 15 percent never climax under any circumstances.
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ispoiler]
[ISPOILER]
[/ISPOILER]
50% of men are below 14.49cmx11.89cm
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler]
[ISPOILER][/ispoiler]
[ISPOILER]
[/ISPOILER]
finally something im not subhuman tier, actually im god tier ngl :aheago:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Lube works fine for sliding in. I've done the long sex thing, at around the 15-17 minute mark it starts to hurt her. Then the next day she feels bruised. Many times your dick is bruised. Talking with my friends this seems to be super common. So when I see and hear people bragging about going 30 minutes and 2 hours I generally assume they're virgins.
ok so your maybe be bad at fucking and the girl just wanted you out or my gf is a freak, cause 45 min+ of pure penetration is easy tier for her, and she always wants more :lul: btw the hurting thing is cope, my dick reaches her uterus and she loves it deep (she said its sooo fucking good :aheago::aheago: legit like this)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
ok so your maybe be bad at fucking and the girl just wanted you out or my gf is a freak, cause 45 min+ of pure penetration is easy tier for her, and she always wants more :lul: btw the hurting thing is cope, my dick reaches her uterus and she loves it deep (she said its sooo fucking good :aheago::aheago: legit like this)
we're talking about real sex, not your sex doll

I didn't cum at my first (and last so far) time sex, even after 30mins. My dick is pretty numb due to circumcision.