future slavic chad

future slavic chad

Solstice
Disclaimer, im not claiming im an NT god. Im a retard myself
17f551d522b7675deca7ef2e71efe1ed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, aesthetic beauty, Danish_Retard and 3 others
yep, it was over before it even started.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Danish_Retard, Mainstream and 3 others
yeah people here who claim they know non-gl guys with good social and dating lives are called bluepilled copers but it's an observable reality if one steps outside their house for once or just goes to a club

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and wishIwasSalludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, bloomercel, Danish_Retard and 4 others
yeah people here who claim they know non-gl guys with good social and dating lives are called bluepilled copers but it's an observable reality if one steps outside their house for once or just goes to a club
yea getting nt mogged is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and LooksThinker
💦💦💦💧💧💧💧💨💨💨💨🌧️🌧️🌧️🫧🫧🫧🫧💦💦💦💦💧💧💧🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Mainstream, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
yea getting nt mogged is brutal
I'd rather live in a world where NTpill is supreme instead of lookspill tbh. I need like 3-4 expensive (and risky in one case) surgeries to be the man I feel like have to be physically, but if it's all just mental there's therapy, drugs and lifestyle improvements, I've made a lot of progress since I was a teen.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and LooksThinker
I don't understand how clubs function. Like what other purpose do you go there than to hookup or do drugs?

I don't understand how clubs function. Like what other purpose do you go there than to hookup or do drugs?
People go for different reasons. I like the lights, music, people and whole vibe, and having drunken conversations with random people in the smoking or outdoor areas, you can always count on that to give you some fun talks. And the occasional ONS which I've only done twice, but mainly it's the whole atmosphere. Maybe Pavlovian conditioning from when I was 15-16 going out for the first time and nightlife seemed like this super cool adventurous thing, going now reminds me of that feeling of being a teen and exploring the "adult world" for the first time, chasing the nostalgia dragon you know.

Last edited:
People go for different reasons. I like the lights, music, people and whole vibe, and having drunken conversations with random people in the smoking or outdoor areas, you can always count on that to give you some fun talks. And the occasional ONS which I've only done twice, but mainly it's the whole atmosphere. Maybe Pavlovian conditioning from when I was 15-16 going out for the first time and nightlife seemed like this super cool adventurous thing, going now reminds me of that feeling of being a teen and exploring the "adult world" for the first time.
I wanna try going but I live in Houston :lul: :lul:

I wanna try going but I live in Houston :lul: :lul:
I'm not American so I don't know what the significance of that is. Cause it's in Texas and it's conservative? Or cause you're American and under 21?

im not autistic im just a asshole to people irl

I'm not American so I don't know what the significance of that is. Cause it's in Texas and it's conservative? Or cause you're American and under 21?
I'm under 21, but the Houston clubbing scene is filled with drunk black guys that are way too happy to shoot each other :lul: :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: kanderior
I get IOIs but I'm too autistic and anxious to do anything with them, seems to be the same case for large percentage of users here.

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad
I'm under 21, but the Houston clubbing scene is filled with drunk black guys that are way too happy to shoot each other :lul: :lul:
yeah I've only been to the States once but based on what I've read and heard clubbing culture seems superior in Europe. US is king if you have money and status and wanna enjoy the glamorous side of things, Europe might seem boring then, but you don't get that chill fun social clubbing vibe outside Europe. And ofc good old diversity like in the US doesn't help.

This thread have more water than zamzam well

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
"but but but Your cope!!! dnrd!!! chad only for stacy!!! if u dont have flared gonions and 6'7 your subhuman forever and no women will truly love you!!!

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad
yeah I've only been to the States once but based on what I've read and heard clubbing culture seems superior in Europe. US is king if you have money and status and wanna enjoy the glamorous side of things, Europe might seem boring then, but you don't get that chill fun social clubbing vibe outside Europe. And ofc good old diversity like in the US doesn't help.
Exactly why I can't go as a broke teen, I don't even have fake id :lul: :lul:

More like 99.9%