Utterly un fucking real

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: CFW432, Xangsane, justinzayn and 8 others
@the BULL @tristan18 @Sprinkles @Akhi @cytoplasm @TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 22924
If you're going to make 10 posts a hour about your results, you should post yourself too

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 45338, HarrierDuBois and 9 others
Am I the biggest OLD slayer on this site right now @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Also @Leo69 @Xangsane @tombradylover

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Likes in question
20231016 213526

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, RichardSpencel, Looksmaxxer20 and 14 others
:lul: Ok so essentially it's a chadfish and fake results then
It’s my account I sent to Tristan I can also send a screen recording to anyone who has seen me

over for chads if they get a dopamine rush from 50 random whores swiping right on them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, justinzayn, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 5 others
over for chads if they get a dopamine rush from 50 random whores swiping right on them
Bro Is at his 10th account in 1 week still getting amazed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cloudburst, Hottaco34 and WishIwasChico
Once got 15 likes within 3min in California. All were trash though.

This was after getting banned on a Maherfish too so elo not even that high

I will leave it a day and then swipe right on them all and ask how many want to duck outright to make subhumans here rope once and for all

@JudgeandJury has tears rn reading this

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and Michael Myers
Ban this guy, he's a fed sent here to torment incels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Heinrich Schmidt, cloudburst and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Acne Victim
Users you sent.your face rated you a HTN?

I don't miss it one bit. When I dated, I had a time limit for a dating app. 48 hours. No exceptions. I'm OCD. When the 48 expires, poof! Profile deleted, app uninstalled.

I had no problem meeting women. But I had a problem wanting to meet women. Back in my teens, I had more than my fair share if not, too many. I'm not proud of those years.

When I placed myself back on the market, I realized, "Now why would I want to go back to that?" Immediately, deleted the app. It would be years later when I decided to keep it open but for a short time--48 hours.

I'm weird, not gonna lie. And never did I mislead anyone. I usually included that in my profile, thus, "I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. I don't give a f*ck what you think about that. If you're seeking something other than what was mentioned, KEEP SWIPING. I rather jerk off in my hand than in your whiney judgemental mouth. Not gonna lie. It is what it is. And als-" the dating app's character limit gets me every time.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, BoredPrince, Deleted member 22623 and 2 others
I don't miss it one bit. When I dated, I had a time limit for a dating app. 48 hours. No exceptions. I'm OCD. When the 48 expires, poof! Profile deleted, app uninstalled.

I had no problem meeting women. But I had a problem wanting to meet women. Back in my teens, I had more than my fair share if not, too many. I'm not proud of those years.

When I placed myself back on the market, I realized, "Now why would I want to go back to that?" Immediately, deleted the app. It would be years later when I decided to keep it open but for a short time--48 hours.

I'm weird, not gonna lie. And never did I mislead anyone. I usually included that in my profile, thus, "I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. I don't give a f*ck what you think about that. If you're seeking something other than what was mentioned, KEEP SWIPING. I rather jerk off in my hand than in your whiney judgemental mouth. Not gonna lie. It is what it is. And als-" the dating app's character limit gets me every time.
Dude got mogged so hard he wrote his life story - mirin

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and the BULL
No problem bhai. Can I get your sloppy seconds? :3
Yes bhai send me your number In dm and I will give it to them then you can arrange to meet and fuck them - mogger plan

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Send me your face nigger!

Yes bhai send me your number In dm and I will give it to them then you can arrange to meet and fuck them - mogger plan
:feelskek:

"I was here first." - WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: cloudburst
A curry asking for Anglos sloppy seconds. Nothing changes
It applies more to you, because you're a currycel in the UK. I'm outside of the UK.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
It applies more to you, because you're a currycel in the UK. I'm outside of the UK.
Anyway I can’t compete with these Brown haired British boys since I’m a red haired paki. Ill have to be maxxed out and even then I’ll be niche shit, nowhere near the appeal of these guys

Anyway I can’t compete with these Brown haired British boys since I’m a red haired paki. Ill have to be maxxed out and even then I’ll be niche shit, nowhere near the appeal of these guys
At least you know your place. You're self-aware enough at least.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
I match dozens of HTBs and Stacylites when I am swiping on beginner-boost on bumble/tinder. But they rarely respond and seem uninterested from the get-go.

Unless you get PiV with HTB/stacylite, its over.

• JFL
I match dozens of HTBs and Stacylites when I am swiping on beginner-boost on bumble/tinder. But they rarely respond and seem uninterested from the get-go.

Unless you get PiV with HTB/stacylite, its over.
Bragger. I would not even get a match with a strong LTB.

You think you don't?
No, I thought I look more like those mountain Caucasians like Circassian or Turkish. Well I kind of am similar to them, what do you think? I look a normal curry?

I've never gotten a single like on bumble

No, I thought I look more like those mountain Caucasians like Circassian or Turkish. Well I kind of am similar to them, what do you think? I look a normal curry?
You look like curry to me, but others will not see you as curry.

You look like curry to me, but others will not see you as curry.
What will they see me as? Why do you see me as a curry? Do you consider blonde dardics as curries too?

• JFL
Face or chadfish

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Good results but at the end of the day only PIV matters from OLD

• JFL
What will they see me as? Why do you see me as a curry? Do you consider blonde dardics as curries too?
Just some shitskin terrorist. You're not anything special, you're just a gingercurry on a high horse.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 39140
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and the BULL
Just some shitskin terrorist. You're not anything special, you're just a gingercurry on a high horse.
So you consider dardics to be curry too? Who is special then as an ethnic? And yeah I’ve got similar colouring as mountain Muslims probably why I scare everyone off(I’m a truecel)
IMG 0698

• Woah
Why do you consider me a shitskin terrorist tho? Is it because of the tan and beard and general ethnic features ?

• JFL