50 Shades of Gray is an Atomic-AgePill

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
50 Shades of Gray is the book that established foids secretly love the idea of being dominated by a chad/more powerful man.

For the ten or so people who don't know what this book is about, it's basically errotica targeted at women in which a college foid gets dominated by a billionare CEO chad in a BDSM style sexual relationship. The largest audience for the book were foids in their 30's and 40's aka milfs. The book itself was also written by a foid.

So how is this book an agepill?

It's the age of the CEO character...

The popular age bluepill is that women think older men are sexier because they are more mature, have more money, more status etc. With that being the case, one would have assumed that because of the premise of 50 Shades of Gray (billionaire CEO dominates a younger foid) that the CEO character would be a mature male in his mid 30's or early 40's...

...in the book he is in his mid-20's.

The high status, high-achieving billionaire CEO character in charge of a giant company, is only in his mid fucking 20's.

Keep it in mind that this book was written by a foid for other foids, and that the primary target audience are milfs/mature foids. If the "men age like wine" and "women find mature men in power sexy" memes were true then there would be literally zero reason to have the dominant CEO character be this young. The foid author would have written him as a mature yet still good looking CEO chad of power.

Instead, she went for the stereotypical white handsome chad in his 20's.

Even though it literally makes zero sense for a powerful CEO character to be that young. She literally decided she would rather have a young handsome chad be the CEO instead of giving a shit if it made any actual sense within the context of the story.

I find it hilarious that this hasn't blackpilled more people than it actually has. Because this is simply a yet another example of something I've been saying for years:

ALL WOMEN REGARDLESS OF AGE WANT YOUNG CHADS AT THEIR PRIME. THERE ARE NO ADVANTAGES TO BEING OLDER AS A MALE. NONE.

Your sexual value as a male peaks at the ages of 19-25.

Period.

Women, including even older women, only want younger chads if possible. The 'mature man of power' meme was invented by men as a form of cope. Not women. The agepill is brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, amorfati, bad personality and 11 others
20 years old?lol,they want who,Mark zuckeberg?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Marsiere214, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 4 others
ALL WOMEN REGARDLESS OF AGE WANT YOUNG CHADS AT THEIR PRIME. THERE ARE NO ADVANTAGES TO BEING OLDER AS A MALE. NONE.

Water

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Since when it has been a secret that women fantasize about being raped by billionaire chads? They're very vocal about it.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 15099, amorfati and 7 others
Atomic blackpill is that 50 shades of grey and 365 days have the same plot

Yet everybody remembers the actor of 365 (Morrone) while nobody remembers the actor of 50 shades

Morrone pill :blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099 and 8 others
I guess the age difference between a college girl and a man in his late 20s isnt enough for some people :ROFLMAO:
Not to mention he was actually 32 at the time

Atomic blackpill is that 50 shades of grey and 365 days have the same plot

Yet everybody remembers the actor of 365 (Morrone) while nobody remembers the actor of 50 shades

Morrone pill :blackpill:
Brutal Medpill

Proud to be a Med BVLL
Man Holding Romanian Flag Above Crowd News Photo - Getty Images

• Love it
Reactions: gamma
water

literally 75% of female teens watch 50 shades of grey (and similars) or are fans of wattpad-type books which can be even harsher/more blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and PubertyMaxxer
It really isn't though.

There are still lots of agecopers who think male sexual attractiveness either peaks in their 30's, or think milfs would rather have a more mature man their own age. They can't accept that in actual fact, all women want handsome men in their 20's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and LooksmaxxHopeful
Yet
5991645A 672D 4A05 A671 B1E22887D10A
Jamie is 39, please make it make sense. It’s not the age it’s the looks.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and faggotchadlite
Over if you don’t own a startup rivaling Apple’s market value at 22 yo

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, PubertyMaxxer, faggotchadlite and 3 others
The fact that the female author made the woman 21 is kind of surprising.

It really isn't though.

There are still lots of agecopers who think male sexual attractiveness either peaks in their 30's, or think milfs would rather have a more mature man their own age. They can't accept that in actual fact, all women want handsome men in their 20's.
true

but if you can look young like your 20s in ur 30s and 40s , then thats a different thing

• +1
Reactions: VLONE and turkproducer
The fact that the female author made the woman 21 is kind of surprising.
why?

more than woman prefer their man to be young

they themselves dream of being younger :lul::lul:
cause agepill is brutal for men but even worse for women

• +1
Reactions: VLONE
Reminder look up hot guys on google every guy will be over 20+, and most are 25+ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no age for looks

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
First react,then read

Reminder look up hot guys on google every guy will be over 20+, and most are 25+ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no age for looks
exactly, its about looking young, not actually being young

reason why girls prefer young guys is cause older guys bald or get bloated

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and VLONE
exactly, its about looking young, not actually being young

reason why girls prefer young guys is cause older guys bald or get bloated
jfl there are a small minority of men that still look good past 35 all the other ones look like shit.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
jfl there are a small minority of men that still look good past 35 all the other ones look like shit.
yeah cause only a small minority of men past 35 actually diet, workout , dont bald cause haircare ans are lookspilled

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
It’s not the age it’s the looks.
this. It's different between men and women, in a way. Not in the cope redpill "men age like fine wine way"; though

Age alone, makes a woman less appealing by default.
A 22 year old woman and a 35 year old woman that look equally attractive; the 22 year old woman has high SMV.

For men, age doesn't make him less attractive by default.
A 22 year old man and a 35 year old man that look equally attractive: Neither has higher SMV than the other.

A 22 year old man and a 35 year old man that look equally attractive
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

This is epic cope. You would have to have one in a thousand genetics to be this lucky. I'm just 31 and I still look considerably worse than I did even just six years ago back when I was 25.

The years between 28-32 really are the kiss of death to a man's looks.

You would have to have one in a thousand genetics to be this lucky. I'm just 31 and I still look considerably worse than I did even just six years ago back when I was 25.
True. Most men get uglier looking with age, AND THEREFORE get lower SMV.

The REASON for that man his lower SMV = getting uglier.
The CAUSE for that man getting uglier = aging.
When a man doesn't get uglier, his SMV stays equal.

Now, that's why i said:
"For men, age doesn't make him less attractive by default.
A 22 year old man and a 35 year old man that look equally attractive".

The years between 28-32 really are the kiss of death to a man's looks.
I agree, that's for most men the case. the death of their looks. AND the death of their SMV.

I wasn't saying though. That men don't age badly. because most do.
I was saying, that WHEN a man stays equally attractive looking (at 25 vs 35); THAN his SMV will stay the same.
Whereas WHEN a woman stays equally attractive looking (at 25 vs 35); THAN her SMV will have dropped.

I agree.
It's very rare. that a man doesn't get ugly with age.
LOL @ me being an rare exception case in this. I stayed equal or got better looking not at late 30's; compared to what I looked like in muh 20's.

Last edited:
True. Most men get uglier looking with age, AND THEREFORE get lower SMV.

The REASON for that man his lower SMV = getting uglier.
The CAUSE for that man getting uglier = aging.
When a man doesn't get uglier, his SMV stays equal.

Now, that's why i said:
"For men, age doesn't make him less attractive by default.
A 22 year old man and a 35 year old man that look equally attractive".

I agree, that's for most men the case. the death of their looks. AND the death of their SMV.

I wasn't saying though. That men don't age badly. because most do.
I was saying, that WHEN a man stays equally attractive looking (at 25 vs 35); THAN his SMV will stay the same.
Whereas WHEN a woman stays equally attractive looking (at 25 vs 35); THAN her SMV will have dropped.

I agree.
It's very rare. that a man doesn't get ugly with age.
LOL @ me being an rare exception case in this. I stayed equal or got better looking not at late 30's; compared to what I looked like in muh 20's.
What did u do to look better in your seniority

Chad's /high tier male dcan be prime well into there 30s
For example Jared Leto and henry cavil