50 Shades of Grey is a huge blackpill jfl

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

New Tank
“Christian is tall, lean yet muscular, and broad-shouldered, with dark copper-colored hair and intense, bright gray eyes. He keeps in shape by kickboxing, running, and having sex. As quoted by Anastasia, "He is not merely good looking - he is the epitome of male beauty, breathtaking." Christian has an issue with self loathing and says that it is "just a pretty face" whenever he Is complimented on his appearance. He also believes that, because of his scars, lifestyle choices, and horrible childhood, he is only a "husk of a man" and has no heart.”

The books sold 35 million copies with the majority readers being middle aged women.

Fifty Shades of Grey (the movie) grossed US$166.2 million in the US and Canada and US$403.5 million in other countries, for a worldwide total of US$569.7 million against a budget of US$40 million.

“How about you incels talk to a woman and listen to them before you act like you know what they like!”
DD25955C FD6F 4AD1 8F61 2D85FF4DDCB7

We say women want tall, handsome, dark triad Chads and they say we’re delusional, then they turn around and watch movies about dark traid chads dominating them.

Remember boys.

Women are not complicated. AWALT

And don’t even get me started on 365 days
B265DCA7 61C9 4976 BE15 47C67C73E450

@Erik-Jón @8PSLcel @ReadBooksEveryday @zv1212 @Xangsane @rand anon @Zer0/∞ @Growth Plate @astatine @Predeterminism

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Meteor21, Joe Rogancel, thecel and 10 others
Brutal no reply

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 17791, rand anon and 1 other person
@Biggdink Thoughts on Filipinos taking Hot White women.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
365 days?

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
365 days?
Netflix movie where a med chad mafia member kidnapps and rapes some foid on a boat. Foids went crazy over the movie because of the realistic and explicit sex scenes.

CD81934E 607A 447C B6CA 60294BB7C41B

Actor went from unknown to gigafamous overnight because of this role.

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Maesthetic, justinzayn and 5 others
anyone with a working brain will realize that the blue pill is fake as fuck but most normies simply make fun of it, not realizing that they are subhuman filth.

• Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
“Christian is tall, lean yet muscular, and broad-shouldered, with dark copper-colored hair and intense, bright gray eyes. He keeps in shape by kickboxing, running, and having sex. As quoted by Anastasia, "He is not merely good looking - he is the epitome of male beauty, breathtaking." Christian has an issue with self loathing and says that it is "just a pretty face" whenever he Is complimented on his appearance. He also believes that, because of his scars, lifestyle choices, and horrible childhood, he is only a "husk of a man" and has no heart.”

The books sold 35 million copies with the majority readers being middle aged women.

Fifty Shades of Grey (the movie) grossed US$166.2 million in the US and Canada and US$403.5 million in other countries, for a worldwide total of US$569.7 million against a budget of US$40 million.

“How about you incels talk to a woman and listen to them before you act like you know what they like!”
View attachment 1829819

We say women want tall, handsome, dark triad Chads and they say we’re delusional, then they turn around and watch movies about dark traid chads dominating them.

Remember boys.

Women are not complicated. AWALT

And don’t even get me started on 365 days
View attachment 1829820

@Erik-Jón @8PSLcel @ReadBooksEveryday @zv1212 @Xangsane @rand anon @Zer0/∞ @Growth Plate @astatine @Predeterminism
old roasties want to get raped buy young chads, whats new

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Growth Plate
dnr but giga water, of course women like tall muscular chads, didn't need 50 flaps of roastie to tell you that. For some reason these romance novel type books always put the emphasis on "tall and broad shoulders" before saying anything about face even though facepill is proven time and time again by everyone everywhere. Maybe 30+ women care more about body but this forum is jb worshipping so who cares

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Deleted member 21646
+ caged at the irony of jamie dornan being 5'11 with an average frame jfl "tall and broad shouldered" has a different meaning to roasties than to forum aspies calculating david laid's bideltoid from a bathroom selfie

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Andros
I literally watched 365 days and 50 shades of Gray with my sexfriend. She also watched some Italian sex series on Netflix. She confirmed all the blackpills, and she is a fucking hypocritical leftist feminist. Saying bad shits about incels, promoting body acceptance, bluepills etc... But she cums the most when I fuck her brutally + she fantasize about these dark triad Chad actors.

I hate women

I literally watched 365 days and 50 shades of Gray with my sexfriend. She also watched some Italian sex series on Netflix. She confirmed all the blackpills, and she is a fucking hypocritical leftist feminist. Saying bad shits about incels, promoting body acceptance, bluepills etc... But she cums the most when I fuck her brutally + she fantasize about these dark triad Chad actors.

I hate women
water, women virtue signal to death but will drop everything to ltr a man with chad face. They will even drop their other cope standards like he needs to be this height, earn this much money, drive this car, have a beard etc

Last edited:
reminder that if a woman rejects you for any reason besides:
1 dickcel
2 face cel
3 pheno

she is giving you a bullshit reason to soothe your feelings

Moron

I wonder what his dms look like. Probably smell like pussy juice