50 years ago today, the Vietnamese people had to defend the very lives from unhinged cumskin coalition

D

Deleted member 16960

Rope nigger

Dear compatriots and soldiers nationwide!

The barbaric American aggressors are trying to invade our country, but they are losing big time!

They massively brought nearly 30,000 expeditionary troops into the South of our country. They nurtured the puppet government as a tool to make the traitors sell our country. They use extremely barbaric means of war, such as chemical poisons, napalm bombs, burning, killing, destroying everything in their sight. With these crimes, they tried to subdue our southern compatriots.

But under the resolute and wise leadership of the National Liberation Front, our South Vietnamese people united closely, fought bravely, won gloriously, and were determined to fight to achieve victory, to liberate the South, protect the North, and move toward national reunification.

The American enemy blatantly used their air force to bombard the North of our country, to remove their defeat in the South and to force us to "negotiate" according to their will.

But the North was undeterred. Our army and people are more eager to emulate production and fight heroically. Up to now, we have destroyed more than 1,200 enemy aircraft. We are determined to defeat the enemy, and at the same time, wholeheartedly support our South Vietnamese compatriots.

Recently, the frenzied American invaders took another very serious step forward: they bombarded the outskirts of Hanoi and Hai Phong. It was their act of desperation, like a badly wounded wild beast, writhing violently before its last breath.

Johnson must know that the Americans can send 50,000 troops, 1 million troops or more to intensify the war of aggression in South Vietnam. They can use thousands of aircraft, intensifying raids in the North. But they will never be able to shake the iron will, the determination to fight the US and save the country of the heroic Vietnamese people. The more aggressive they are, the more serious their crime will be. The war can last 5 years, 10 years, 20 years or even longer. Hanoi, Hai Phong and some cities and factories may be destroyed, but the Vietnamese people are determined not to be afraid! Nothing is more precious than independence and freedom. On the day of victory, our people will rebuild our country to be more dignified, bigger, and more beautiful!

Hey, President Johnson! Answer publicly to the American people and to the people of the world: Who broke the Geneva Agreement, which guarantees the sovereignty, independence, unity and territorial integrity of the Vietnamese nation? Did the Vietnamese invade the United States and kill the Americans? Or did the US government bring American troops to invade Vietnam and kill Vietnamese people?

Dear compatriots and soldiers!

We have the just cause, the strength of unity of the entire people from the North to the South, the tradition of indomitable struggle, the broad consensus and support of the peace loving and progressive people around the whole world, we will win!

The Vietnamese people will definitely win!

The American invaders will definitely lose!

Long live peaceful, unified, independent, democratic and prosperous Vietnam!

Compatriots and soldiers across the country, bravely advance!

Today marks the 50th anniversary of Kinh moggers triumph over cumskin forces

Tears fell down my eyes to reminisce such a glorious history of my forefathers

If not for their sacrifice and boundless love for Vietnam I wouldnt have existed today

Tagging Kinh gang: @
apemaxxed
@apemaxxed @
TRUE_CEL
@TRUE_CEL @
Shrek2OnDvD
@Shrek2OnDvD @
PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @
ascension
@ascension @
luljankybo
@luljankybo @
rand anon
@rand anon @
lightskinbengali
@lightskinbengali @dirtydorito @Alton

My friends across the seven oceans of the world, please join me in celebration of this triumphant day :)

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, dirtydorito and thecel

doxx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Wtf why doxx delete bro

I submit to Han moggers

i didn't know you like ebony too over for kinh too
@Qazqa @Cheesyrumble i guess we love black gal

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
CALLING ALL KINHS WORLDWIDE! I REPEAT, THE WAR IS ONGOING, DEFEND YOUR HONOR!