$5000 for dental treatment

Deleted member 2785

Deleted member 2785

Iron
Fuckkkk I got quoted over $5000 for fillings/4 impacted wisdom teeth removal and a root canal. Over for my subhuman teeth; my savings towards bimax+genio getting assraped.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 8771 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
In ingerland we av free elthcare. Betta den havin people schewt you when you is in skool doin maffs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4804, lutte and 3 others
taking care of teeth is so underrated especially if you have subhuman teeth genetics
have you thought about medical tourism?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2785
Fuckkkk I got quoted over $5000 for fillings/4 impacted wisdom teeth removal and a root canal. Over for my subhuman teeth; my savings towards bimax+genio getting assraped.
Brutal i paid 40 euros in total for the same thing in france :lul:

• Woah
the world does not want us to looksmax

• So Sad
taking care of teeth is so underrated especially if you have subhuman teeth genetics
have you thought about medical tourism?
Yeah, seriously considering going to Thailand for this.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Yeah, seriously considering going to Thailand for this.
i would do somewhere popular like mexico

idk about thailand. but good luck bro. ive seen people do fillings themselves it isnt that hard. not saying you should but it indicates the value of our dentist isnt as high as they make it out to be.

• +1
i would do somewhere popular like mexico

idk about thailand. but good luck bro. ive seen people do fillings themselves it isnt that hard. not saying you should but it indicates the value of our dentist isnt as high as they make it out to be.
Hmm yeah I just heard good things about Thailand, I'll check out a bunch of places online and get price estimates.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions