Fuck it genioplasty guide + lots of examples

8mm horizontal 2mm vertical genio would ascend me to heaven

nope you're skinny fat and have plenty to lose i guarantee it
i guess its bloat but i lack jaw width and maybe the lightning isnt the best so its not defined that well

i guess its bloat but i lack jaw width and maybe the lightning isnt the best so its not defined that well
cope cope cope i can see the fat from a mile away, get in the gym and fix your skinny fat body and face before considering a surgery you don't need

cope cope cope i can see the fat from a mile away, get in the gym and fix your skinny fat body and face before considering a surgery you don't need
nigga i literally have visible go troll somewhere else lol

nigga i literally have visible go troll somewhere else lol
it’s not a troll if i replicate your side profile photo at my current 13% bf i have giga visible collarbones etc, also when you pinch your abs is it just skin or what (if your skin on your abdomen isn’t as thin as the skin on your wrist you’re not 10%)

it’s not a troll if i replicate your side profile photo at my current 13% bf i have giga visible collarbones etc, also when you pinch your abs is it just skin or what (if your skin on your abdomen isn’t as thin as the skin on your wrist you’re not 10%)
my jawline is visible irl its not great but its somewhat visible thats not the problem i lack angularity

Djs 2 month update v0 drbl9l0wjtqc1
Djs 2 month update v0 6qu0bk0wjtqc1