5000 posts

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Holy fuccc.

Do I get to be part of some secret Discord group now? Or is it only for yids and not goys?

Somewhat coincidentally it's my 200th day on this forum since joining in Nov 2022. I'm averaging 25 posts per day. I guess that's not as bad as some autists on here. But I've literally stopped gymcelling, vidya, wageslaving. I just rot on here. I need to ban myself one day and truly looksmax...
Shout-out to some random people:

@Xangsane mentalcel or agent. I'm starting to think you're an undercover FBIcel from all those polls you make. Are you a data mining for intelligence agencies?

@JohnDoe Seems like he understands and offers good advice but maybe too harsh on himself.

@TRUE_CEL was okay at first but my sister is living rent free in his head and he gets aggressive with me over it. As a coping mechanism he accuses me of being obsessed with pakis JFL.

@mrriceguy retarded Kazakh could easily run just be Korean in the West. Gets decent results on OLD but considers himself an LTN. I don't understand what a Kazakh is doing here...

@Alton probably nicest guy. You can tell by his writing. Who the hell thanks people for their time here jfL?!

@FailedNormieManlet You're a murtad and you're going to hell. However you're Bengali and give me hope from your slays and Hinge stories.

@EasyMan875 very relatable guy. Most likely mentalcel. Shames he's French (I don't like French people) but at least he's Arab.

@Manchild I like his Turkish-related threads. Because of him I've developed an unhealthy simping behaviour for even LTB Turks.

@SaintOverBuddyBoyo Nice writing style and threads. Good shitposter too.

@Crestfallen95 / @_MVP_ Doesn't need an explanation. You guys just need to kys. MVP is bipolar schizoid and seems like Crest had oneitis since his childhood.

@Zer0/∞ Another retarded motherfucker. His pics are everywhere. Mirin low inhib to look like that and do nothing about it despite knowing losing 100lbs would ascend you from subhuman to LTN at the very least.

@NuclearBrainReturns I don't like him but he writes like high IQ person and not psuedo-IQ like others.

@AscensionMan98 offers essay type advice reflecting on his experiences as a comparative measure. Thanks.

@Blackgymmax I don't get the hype over this nigger. He just posts self-hating threads and BBC-obsessed curries are on his dick like blacked.com

@flippasav tags me in a lot of MENA-related stuff. As a MENAsexual person, thank you. I love Iranians although they are shia.

@Iasacrko I don't why but your face pisses me off.

@quemirasmanv2 acts like a Chad at 5'7 every single one of his thread is about his high tier LTB/low tier MTB girlfriend. I'm not into cucking but I wanna rape her while you watch.

@Salludon come back nigga! Inspiration to all. One year anniversary since your last post 😢

Sorry if I missed anyone. Did this from top of my head. A lot of niggas have deleted.l or haven't spoke to I a while....

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, emeraldglass, FailedNormieManlet and 11 others
Sub HTN = No point in living

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and St.TikTokcel
Holy fuccc.

Do I get to be part of some secret Discord group now? Or is it only for yids and not goys?

Somewhat coincidentally it's my 200th day on this forum since joining in Nov 2022. I'm averaging 25 posts per day. I guess that's not as bad as some autists on here. But I've literally stopped gymcelling, vidya, wageslaving. I just rot on here. I need to ban myself one day and truly looksmax...

@Xangsane mentalcel or agent. I'm starting to think you're an undercover FBIcel from all those polls you make. Are you a data mining for intelligence agencies?

@JohnDoe Seems like he understands and offers good advice but maybe too harsh on himself.

@TRUE_CEL was okay at first but my sister is living rent free in his head and he gets aggressive with me over it. As a coping mechanism he accuses me of being obsessed with pakis JFL.

@mrriceguy retarded Kazakh could easily run just be Korean in the West. Gets decent results on OLD but considers himself an LTN. I don't understand what a Kazakh is doing here...

@Alton probably nicest guy. You can tell by his writing. Who the hell thanks people for their time here jfL?!

@FailedNormieManlet You're a murtad and you're going to hell. However you're Bengali and give me hope from your slays and Hinge stories.

@EasyMan875 very relatable guy. Most likely mentalcel. Shames he's French (I don't like French people) but at least he's Arab.

@Manchild I like his Turkish-related threads. Because of him I've developed an unhealthy simping behaviour for even LTB Turks.

@Crestfallen95 / @_MVP_ Doesn't need an explanation. You guys just need to kys. MVP is bipolar schizoid and seems like Crest had oneitis since his childhood.

@Zer0/∞ Another retarded motherfucker. His pics are everywhere. Mirin low inhib to look like that and do nothing about it despite knowing losing 100lbs would ascend you from subhuman to LTN at the very least.

@NuclearBrainReturns I don't like him but he writes like high IQ person and not psuedo-IQ like others.

@AscensionMan98 offers essay type advice reflecting on his experiences as a comparative measure. Thanks.

@Blackgymmax I don't get the hype over this nigger. He just posts self-hating threads and BBC-obsessed curries are on his dick like blacked.com

@flippasav tags me in a lot of MENA-related stuff. As a MENAsexual person, thank you. I love Iranians although they

@quemirasmanv2 acts like a Chad at 5'7 every single one of his thread is about his high tier LTB/low tier MTB girlfriend. I'm not into cucking but I wanna rape her while you watch.

@Salludon come back nigga! Inspiration to all. One year anniversary since your last post 😢

Sorry if I missed anyone. Did this from top of my head. A lot of niggas have deleted.l or haven't spoke to I a while....
Not a word

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Congrats on the 5k posts you know what that means right? It means you can gargle my ballsack now.

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I appreciate the praise brother :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and AscensionMan98
Mirin effort and delicacy posting

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 24444
Holy fuccc.

@flippasav tags me in a lot of MENA-related stuff. As a MENAsexual person, thank you. I love Iranians although they are shia.

Appreicate the shoutout . I also like your high effort well written threads and posts like these

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Why do you hate him tho?
ut I've literally stopped gymcelling, vidya, wageslaving. I just rot on here. I need to ban myself one day and truly looksmax...
How do you stop all of it and only average 25 posts a day?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Sub HTN = No point in living
nah bro theres a point

u were friends with schery? are u sad he roped? u should never do that dawg

I read it all btw, onwards and outwards amigos.

• +1
Holy fuccc.

Holy fuccc.

When you accidently Ctrl + V the fed dossier bullet-ins

I am reaching the 5k soon also. Tell the rabbis at .org to reserve a place for me in that discord.

• +1
Hey, where's my tag?

Elliog wink

• So Sad