50000 GET

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
This is my 50000th post. An important milestone in any man's life. I would like to tag my Asian bhais this is an Asian supremacist thread.

PS: k-pop mogs.

@Collagen or rope @Ellipsis @Starboy (what the fuck man just change your name already I can't tag you) @chinksupremacy @mrriceguy

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Deleted member 16960, Deleted member 25938 and 5 others
nice bro

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

Screenshot 20230215 135720

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
My posts are not even 10% of yours

Brutal rottingpill :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts ๐Ÿฉ and Michael Myers
festive-dessert-birthday-valentine-dayred-velvet-cake-with-fireworks_114579-1399.jpg

ZINDABAD!

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Bro forgot to tag the two most important gooks on this site

Bro forgot to tag the two most important gooks on this site

The only valid gook supremacists Iโ€™ve seen besides me are @Collagen or rope, @pur3e, and @RedFlood but the latter two are dead. The last one was a real mogger. The rest are too boring and suck ass

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17531 and Michael Myers
500 posts in two days??????

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27014
I'm a true rotmaxxer. Wait how do you know how many posts I had? I already forgot how much I posted.
I did a basic math equation jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27014
The only valid gook supremacists Iโ€™ve seen besides me are @Collagen or rope, @pur3e, and @RedFlood but the latter two are dead. The last one was a real mogger. The rest are too boring and suck ass
RIP my brother Pur3e fr, fellow Mongolian mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25663
RIP my brother Pur3e fr, fellow Mongolian mogger
You fuckers... Last seen 14 minutes ago ยท

I thought he was legit dead.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 25663 and Deleted member 17531
can you unban him already
Sadly I can't, I'm just a lower tier Jew with little Jew powers. I notice it's been almost 3 months since he was banned. Now if he can wait until the three month mark has been reached and then post a ban appeal saying he won't do what he did anymore (and sincerely) then maybe they will let him in again. :)

@pur3e

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
I'm the chairman of the Sino-Looksmax Patriotic Youth Association.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 25663

Users who are viewing this thread

Back