5'1" foids told me " all my ex were over 189cm"

N

Nation

Platinum
I heightfrauded to 179cm and she said I was still " a baby " since all her ex were over 189cm.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220725-222453_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220725-222453_WhatsApp.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, subhuman incel, Growth Plate and 7 others
I heightfrauded to 179cm and she said I was still " a baby " since all her ex were over 189cm.
Just step on her and crush her like an ant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, subhuman incel, Growth Plate and 6 others
Yakhi tell her i will destruct her stupid tiny mushroom house by stepping on it if she doesnt fuck you 🤙🤙❤️🤙🤙
07e6eb9010a2a6134dde449bd7d2e96e

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Baldingman1998, Copernicus and 3 others
These type of girls need to be squashed like insects on the street tbh, their genetics are too inferior

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Tallooksmaxxer, subhuman incel and 8 others
looksmatch in 2022

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, subhuman incel, Deleted member 21044 and 9 others
If you continue to chase her after she called you a baby that is all she wants.

Don't be a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: APJ, Baldingman1998, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
These type of girls need to be squashed like insects on the street tbh, their genetics are too inferior
Guaranteed her father is a dwarf.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and MagaPutinism
over for me at 166cm

over for me at 166cm
Its hard but not impossible, find a women that is shorter than you and overcompensate with muscles and charisma, it eill be hard but not possible, it would be better if we could choose who we can be with but this is the way of life, you are limited to short girls find one that likes yoh

dio porco ma sono sempre le nane che vogliono i cristoni di 2m
translation: holy fuck why is it always the midgets the ones that only want 2m tall guys

Did you fall for the meme that short guys should go for short girls or some shit? Lol

Does not work that way, in reality short girls are the biggest height fetishists (because they’ve learned to center their identity around being “petite teehee” you know what I’m talking about.)
Tall girls are a coin toss whether they realize their height is limiting them so they open their dating pool, or they’re insecure and only date giga tall dudes so they can feel small.

Best bet for a short guy, in reality, is an AVERAGE height girl. This is because she’s never really learned to have any feelings, positively or negatively, about her height. She’s massively less likely to give a shit.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Growth Plate and Deleted member 18776
World should do a campaing lead by the Balkans to Lower short womens SMV

Thank god most of my Balkan friends love tall women

Fucking western idiots and their inferior genetic worshiping

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and TsarTsar444
World should do a campaing lead by the Balkans to Lower short womens SMV

Thank god most of my Balkan friends love tall women

Fucking western idiots and their inferior genetic worshiping
This is extremely legit actually, I've noticed how in the balkans short women are ridiculed and made fun of for being genetically inferior by normal heigh women which is like 175cm here. For example my mom would always ask me about the height of my future gf, and if i say 170cm she would think its kinda short and not ideal jfl, let alone 160cm, they are turbo made funof

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Debetro, Growth Plate and 1 other person
This is extremely legit actually, I've noticed how in the balkans short women are ridiculed and made fun of for being genetically inferior by normal heigh women which is like 175cm here. For example my mom would always ask me about the height of my future gf, and if i say 170cm she would think its kinda short and not ideal jfl, let alone 160cm, they are turbo made funof
mega based and i love balkans

shame on you americucks dating short women

IT cucks reading this i hope you burn

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and TsarTsar444
Did you fall for the meme that short guys should go for short girls or some shit? Lol

Does not work that way, in reality short girls are the biggest height fetishists (because they’ve learned to center their identity around being “petite teehee” you know what I’m talking about.)
Tall girls are a coin toss whether they realize their height is limiting them so they open their dating pool, or they’re insecure and only date giga tall dudes so they can feel small.

Best bet for a short guy, in reality, is an AVERAGE height girl. This is because she’s never really learned to have any feelings, positively or negatively, about her height. She’s massively less likely to give a shit.
I dated two girls who were short. In fact one of them was 4'10". Not all short women are height fetishists. I dated a woman who was average height as well (5'4").

I dated two girls who were short. In fact one of them was 4'10". Not all short women are height fetishists. I dated a woman who was average height as well (5'4").
Start going through life adding (obviously exceptions/outliers exist) to everything you ever read
Cause it’s annoying as shit to have to type that out in literally everything I say

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Non è mai iniziata porco il cristo bastardo down, pure le nane del cazzo vogliono lo stazzone alto. Finita per me che sono 171...

Start going through life adding (obviously exceptions/outliers exist) to everything you ever read
Cause it’s annoying as shit to have to type that out in literally everything I say
I've had sex with 9 women. And the median height was like 5'2". I'm 5'6"

4'8"
4'10"
5'1"
5'1"-5'2"
5'2"
5'4"
5'4"
5'4"
5'7"

It is true though that one-third of the women I've been with were average height. 5'4". One was even slightly taller than me.

Average height women don't seem to give a shit that I'm only a couple inches taller than them. They just probably won't wear heels around you. It's true that height fetishists among short women exist and I see them. And I seethe whenever I see a 5'1" woman on a dating app say that she wants 6'+ tall men only.

Women like that are setting themselves up for being alone. Because they have to compete with taller women for the tall guys. It's also worth pointing out that if a tall guy wants kids, it would be smart for him to get with a tall woman. If he gets with a womanlette, his son is going to be short. Dysgenic breeding.

Last edited:
I've had sex with 9 women. And the median height was like 5'2". I'm 5'6"

4'8"
4'10"
5'1"
5'1"-5'2"
5'2"
5'4"
5'4"
5'4"
5'7"

It is true though that one-third of the women I've been with were average height. 5'4". One was even slightly taller than me.

Average height women don't seem to give a shit that I'm only a couple inches taller than them. They just probably won't wear heels around you. It's true that height fetishists among short women exist and I see them. And I seethe whenever I see a 5'1" woman on a dating app say that she wants 6'+ tall men only.
What the 5'7 woman said about it?

What the 5'7 woman said about it?
She didn't say anything about my height. A woman who was my height roasted me about my height once though. She was fucking ugly though. Ugly women I find are sometimes less nice than attractive women. Some ugly women hold in a lot of resentment.

If you continue to chase her after she called you a baby that is all she wants.

Don't be a bitch.
True, I really dont believe in shit test.

Its just disrespect