5’1 stacy or 5’10 mtb?

Sakl

Sakl

Gold
Joined
May 21, 2026
Posts
803
Reputation
485
I found a 5’1 actual stacy that might be into me but like she is so short bro. Our son is gonna be 5’8 cuz height genes to sons always come from mothers.

If I don’t choose her then I gotta hunt for some 5’10 mmtb.

what do yall think take the stacy and heightmaxx him? He’s still gonna be short I’m ngl.

Point is should I take the oppertunity right now
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pskne and xevuxia
I remember when replies used to get flooded when I made a post on .org are yall employed now
 
5’1 stacy maybe
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sakl
i promise you no stacy is interested in you but you're probably not gonna marry her so height dosent matter
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sakl
5'1 mtb is better than 5'10 stacy lol tall girls are basically men
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sakl
tall girls aren't interested in you so you cope by saying they look like men + for you son's sake you better marry a tall girl or not have kids
Or maybe i just dont like tall girls lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sakl
You will burn in hell if you choose the 5'1 thot. Being aware that your gonna doom your children and going trough with it:feelsuhh:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sakl
you aint having kids with either son
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sakl
You will burn in hell if you choose the 5'1 thot. Being aware that your gonna doom your children and going trough with it:feelsuhh:
she’s not a thot she’s entirely covered up. but yeah my sons will most likely be short. Daughters will likely get height genes from me so thats fine
 
I dont think a stacy would want a guy who thinks height genes for the sons comes from the mother
 
  • JFL
Reactions: lebanesedude
I found a 5’1 actual stacy that might be into me but like she is so short bro. Our son is gonna be 5’8 cuz height genes to sons always come from mothers.

If I don’t choose her then I gotta hunt for some 5’10 mmtb.

what do yall think take the stacy and heightmaxx him? He’s still gonna be short I’m ngl.

Point is should I take the oppertunity right now
Fuck that child anyways u prob wont marry her anyway
 

Similar threads

AtrophicPyra
Replies
10
Views
72
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
manletparth
Replies
15
Views
162
Sustanon
Sustanon
Vrik
Replies
13
Views
125
panthrr
panthrr
ClayBeingGray
Replies
1
Views
36
Daniel Larpson JR
Daniel Larpson JR
goatisshivers
Replies
1
Views
75
Sxmon210
Sxmon210

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top