5'10½ at 17, Tall genetics on father's side. Is it over?

N

nnavic

Iron
As mentioned in the title, my dad's side is pretty tall, with my grandfather being close to 6'5 and almost all of my uncles except one of them being 6'2 +++. My dad is the same height as me, maybe a little shorter. Shrunk a bit obv over the years. Mom's side is rather short.
Noticed about an inch of growth in the last month. How do I maximize? Methods to keep growth plates open?
Heard microfractures are cope.
Or do I just hop on HGH
Is there still hope genetically?

Mom is at least 5'4

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
spam hgh

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and nnavic
almost over, I stopped growing at 17

Genetics are so funny man, one of my cousin brother is 6’4 while his older sibling is 5’9. Both of their parents are on the shorter side but grandfather was around 6’6.

Genetics are so funny man, one of my cousin brother is 6’4 while his older sibling is 5’9. Both of their parents are on the shorter side but grandfather was around 6’6.
my cousin's is almost 6ft at 13 yet his parent is barely taller than mine, his dad like 5'7 and mum like 5'4 ish:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
my cousin's is almost 6ft at 13 yet his parent is barely taller than mine, his dad like 5'7 and mum like 5'4 ish:feelswhy::feelswhy:
Seeing people with short genetics reach heights like that makes me literally want to kill myself
Fuck human evolution

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BimaxLaser, aesthetic beauty, mathis and 1 other person