5'10 125lbs. 178cm 57kg. 16 want to get into the gym do i have good genetics for aesthetics?

I

itssooverformelol

Iron
I am genuinely lean everyone in my family eats a lot but doesn't gain any weight or body fat, wanted to bulk up and start the gym

Attachments

• IMG_3523.jpeg
    IMG_3523.jpeg
    396.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3522.jpeg
    IMG_3522.jpeg
    453.1 KB · Views: 0
looks like @moreroidsmoredates

• Ugh..
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You look easy to double leg takedown

Just eat and workout you’re too light to tell.

eat nasty and you'll gain weight fosho, then just burn it by working out

track your calories. Eat more then you burn. Try and eat healthier foods don't dirty bulk. Itll take some time but u can build up ur weight nicely with discipline and patience. Now is the perfect time to start kid

track your calories. Eat more then you burn. Try and eat healthier foods don't dirty bulk. Itll take some time but u can build up ur weight nicely with discipline and patience. Now is the perfect time to start kid
appreciate you bro❤️

looks better than 80% of the forum keep tellin people you should be able to tell if you would look good within 6 months of working out

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Ass shoulder-waist ratio
He is on a blackpill forum and want to be gaslighted telling him he looks good instead to tell the truth

Maybe he should go on reddit

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
I am genuinely lean everyone in my family eats a lot but doesn't gain any weight or body fat, wanted to bulk up and start the gym
You’re 15, hella lean with not much muscle. Don’t focus on “muh lean halo” and bulk hard with creatine before summer. Then kind of cut during the summer for definition. Up to you but definitely bulk the hell up. Your genetics look great.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Just eat more stop being a pussy and blaming it on genetics