5'10 Blonde HTB BPD girl is insane

Alienmaxxer

Alienmaxxer

That is exactly why humans can never achieve it
Joined
Dec 18, 2025
Posts
1,720
Reputation
2,125
I didn't answer this girl for an hour and she texted me five times in a row, called me, and asked if she did something wrong.

We started talking three days ago :lul:

This shit is not gonna end well, hope I don't get falsely accused of rape or something
 
  • +1
Reactions: ImSomeone
Make her give you money
 
  • +1
Reactions: Alienmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: ImSomeone
Eat some of her cookies while cracking
She has no gag reflex and a cnc kink im having fun while it lasts :lul:

when the new vid coming out
 
  • Woah
Reactions: ImSomeone
She has no gag reflex and a cnc kink im having fun while it lasts :lul:

when the new vid coming out
As soon as I get better I’ll record the lines and post it. If you saw my new vid on tiktok im genuinely sick asf and lost my voice😭
 
I didn't answer this girl for an hour and she texted me five times in a row, called me, and asked if she did something wrong.

We started talking three days ago :lul:

This shit is not gonna end well, hope I don't get falsely accused of rape or something
Just look up a manupliate video on her personality if she's actually putting u in a bad situation there was some shi like that on my fyp or sum
 

Similar threads

Alienmaxxer
Replies
17
Views
88
Alienmaxxer
Alienmaxxer
anemo
Replies
4
Views
87
jgrey080
jgrey080
g4rlic
Replies
9
Views
69
g4rlic
g4rlic
Rxndependant
Replies
0
Views
26
Rxndependant
Rxndependant
n2on
Replies
29
Views
101
n2on
n2on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top