5'10 is a pathetic height, stop coping.

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
Young foids in northern germany here are legit 5'9 on average, everytime I go outside I get mogged or heightmatched by dozens of foids.
Plenty of 5'10 - 5'11 bitches I see everyday, they are everywhere, gives me vietnam flashbacks when I think of it.
So many 6'1 - 6'3 guys too, it's nothing special. That's just the minimum to be seen as masculine and respectable.

Below 5'9, you are officially done. If you're anything below 6'1, you better have a really good face here, otherwise you're fucked.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Acnno, Cain and 24 others
glad I'm 5'11 woooooo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 10949 and 2 others
Legit. Kill yourself manlet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., HighIQcel and MusicMaxxingMidget
Just leave that tallfag country. 5'10 globally is fine height, can be chad with face and or body. Height only becomes problem at 5'8 and below tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, oldcell and 6 others
When the average WNBA height is actually 5'9-5'10. Seems like bigger tales than the north texas O'Pry clones lmao.

Just a bunch of victoria secret models walking around in Germany :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Lolcel, Deleted member 10367 and 21 others
5’8 and proud :)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Acnno, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 9 others
When the average WNBA height is actually 5'9-5'10. Seems like bigger tales than the north texas O'Pry clones lmao.

Just a bunch of victoria secret models walking around in Germany:lul:
That's nothing here, they aren't stacies, plain beckies but all tall as fuck with big frame. That's german genetics

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Descartes and Britishlooksmaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Baldingman1998, Britishlooksmaxxer and 9 others
"Die durchschnittliche Körpergröße von Frauen in Deutschland belief sich 2011 auf 163,5 cm"

163,5 cm = 5'5
:lul: JFL keep coping that's including grannys and ethnics. You should know better, do you live in northern germany? Maybe in the south it's different, many manlets in Sachsen und Bayern.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, DesperadoRatado, Britishlooksmaxxer and 5 others
:lul: JFL keep coping, that's including grannys and ethnics. You should know better, do you live in northern germany? Maybe in the south it's different, many manlets in Sachsen und Bayern.
The average height in the 18-29 age range was only 2 cm more, that's still 5'5.

Ethnics don't change the results so much that it would reach 5'9 without them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 11292 and 7 others
Glad i'm 5'9

:feelsyay:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Acnno, Mouthbreath and 3 others
5'10 is average
if you think otherwise your probably a foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, CANI, Mongrelcel and 2 others
Imagine being so pathetic that you think being a certain height is pathetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 11414, Deleted member 4720 and 12 others
Over, you need to be at least 190cm to be seen as tall in 2021

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado and Mongrelcel
Young foids in northern germany here are legit 5'9 on average, everytime I go outside I get mogged or heightmatched by dozens of foids.
Plenty of 5'10 - 5'11 bitches I see everyday, they are everywhere, gives me vietnam flashbacks when I think of it.
So many 6'1 - 6'3 guys too, it's nothing special. That's just the minimum to be seen as masculine and respectable.

Below 5'9, you are officially done. If you're anything below 6'1, you better have a really good face here, otherwise you're fucked.
what is the point of life as a 6'1 manlet,
i am nothing more than a subhuman framelet,
my life is dreary, as i labor through this gauntlet

i am worth nothing, a pale dream, gauntness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 1476, Descartes and 4 others
Women are always walking around in heels and heeled sandals and shoes and boots and shit. It can really make a difference. One time I had to go talk to the manager at my apartments and she heightmogged me by like an inch, absolutely brutal, then she asked me something on a different day and I was like 3 or 4 inches taller than her and i wasnt even wearing any shoes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Lolcel, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 1 other person

Want invite link to German discord?

• Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22
Plenty of 5'10 - 5'11 bitches
I have lived in the Netherlands and the average height for white adult women was 5'6 to 5'7. I think you can't really measure height for shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

i see 6’2-6’4 girls daily here its fucked up

theres a 6’2 girl in school with a huge crush on me
she got one of her friends to tell me she likes me

yea so many tallfags here in germany its nothing special. being 5'10 makes you exotic and halos you:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720
You guys are such pathetic faggots not gonna lie.

Muh I'm too short it's over muh I can't cope anymore. We know being tall is an advantage, but it doesn't matter whether you're tall or short if your face is shit, get over it. Your height most DEFINITELY is not the problem if you're at least 5' 7". I'm sure Tom Cruise is an incel rotting in his basement because he's a 5' 6" Chad and can't get any pussy because of his height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, .👽., volcelfatcel and 5 others
You guys are such pathetic faggots not gonna lie.

Muh I'm too short it's over muh I can't cope anymore. We know being tall is an advantage, but it doesn't matter whether you're tall or short if your face is shit, get over it. Your height most DEFINITELY is not the problem if you're at least 5' 7". I'm sure Tom Cruise is an incel rotting in his basement because he's a 5' 6" Chad and can't get any pussy because of his height.
Just compare a statusmaxxed PSL 7 gigachad to regular manlets who have nothing going on for them theory.

5'7 is legit deathtier, especially in europe. You need a chadface just to compensate. And bad genetics mostly come in a package, so the odds of a 5'7 guy being handsome are extremely low.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 7044, 189 and 1 other person
me: 5'11 barefoot

>barely heightmogs refrigerator

am i manlet bois?

• +1
Reactions: Sny
So avoid the freak land called north germany

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 1476 and HighIQcel
height is important

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and ShowerMaxxing
:lul: JFL keep coping that's including grannys and ethnics. You should know better, do you live in northern germany? Maybe in the south it's different, many manlets in Sachsen und Bayern.
low iq. when they measure the average height of a country, it’s young native men or women

how would it make sense to measure an indonesian and claim it “average swedish height”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
low iq. when they measure the average height of a country, it’s young native men or women

how would it make sense to measure an indonesian and claim it “average swedish height”
you have a point with Sweden but places like Germany and Britain have had immigration for decades so immigrants have mixed a lot with the native population
I have a friend who took part in a height study and he's mainly Indian but was classed as native since he was born in Britain

you have a point with Sweden but places like Germany and Britain have had immigration for decades so immigrants have mixed a lot with the native population
I have a friend who took part in a height study and he's mainly Indian but was classed as native since he was born in Britain
that’s stupid as fuck

british whites aren’t really mixed as a whole but rather individual cases, whites don’t date out of their race that often neither do ethnics

anyway, he is likely an isolated incident and a token ethnic for muh diversity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 756
that’s stupid as fuck

british whites aren’t really mixed as a whole but rather individual cases, whites don’t date out of their race that often neither do ethnics

anyway, he is likely an isolated incident and a token ethnic for muh diversity
the British government counts anyone born and raised in Britain as a native
thats why people are complaining tbh- the government counts london as a mainly "native" city even though most people aren't white British

• +1
Reactions: coo233
thats like average

5'7 is deathtier anywhere, 5'9 is average and good enough for most places

5'10-5'11 and height is never going to be the reason someone doesnt fuck you

6'1 - 6'3 is ideal

6'5+ is comical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, oldcell, .👽. and 1 other person
i get heightmatched by women several times a week at 185cm

i once even saw a GROUP of 6'1+ women brutally shattering my ego

yet copers on this forum always tell me "muh you aren't 6'1" jfl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 11770
I can imagine people on this forum literally probably walk outside for the first time in months see one girl taller than them, turn around and go back home and go on their computer to rant about foids being so tall and you need 6 foot atleast not to be mogged.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, .👽., CANI and 5 others
I can imagine people on this forum literally probably walk outside for the first time in months see one girl taller than them, turn around and go back home and go on their computer to rant about foids being so tall and you need 6 foot atleast not to be mogged.
Try seeing 10 of them in an hour

i get heightmatched by women several times a week at 185cm

i once even saw a GROUP of 6'1+ women brutally shattering my ego

yet copers on this forum always tell me "muh you aren't 6'1" jfl
Brutal

Try seeing 10 of them in an hour
Bruv I'm 5'6 every European girl I meet is taller than me but I've come to accept it and just fucking get on with it. This is the life of a manlet we just live with it.

Maybe not speicfislaly you, but there are actually guys on this forum who are tall and have been height mogged and been like gg it's game over 6'5 or death.

Too many guys here will never be happy with themselves. They'll get leg lengthening or some shit and be like nah not good enough, need 6'5

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 11770 and HighIQcel
Bruv I'm 5'6 every European girl I meet is taller than me but I've come to accept it and just fucking get on with it. This is the life of a manlet we just live with it.

Maybe not speicfislaly you, but there are actually guys on this forum who are tall and have been height mogged and been like gg it's game over 6'5 or death.

Too many guys here will never be happy with themselves. They'll get leg lengthening or some shit and be like nah not good enough, need 6'5
Yeah bro I feel you, I'm getting to that stage of not caring anymore. Women just shouldn't be this tall. If you're 6+ leg lengthening can be worth it tho, you can safely get to 6'2-6'3 and mog, and if your face is above average you will slay.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Same location and I am 175cm. Most good looking girls here are around 170cm. In my own experience height is not too important, girls really liked me when my skin was clear. After getting bad Acne at 19 (21 now) it went downhill.

• +1
Reactions: gonnamakeit, Lolcel, .👽. and 3 others
wanna know what's worse than getting height mogged by a girl? Frame mogged. Many guys should be happy that they don't live in north Eu especially given that they are under 5ft11 lol.

5’6”. Wish I were taller. Do fine with women, so it’s not a death sentence. At least not here in the US. .

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, .👽. and HighIQcel
5’3 living in the uk. Never had a problem with women, most girls here only care if the guy is taller than them. If you're incel in uk it’s 100% because of your face or ur extremely aspie. Must be awful for manlets in Germany.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, .👽. and HighIQcel

no they aren't 5'9 on average

• +1
Reactions: CANI and turkproducer
5’3 living in the uk. Never had a problem with women, most girls here only care if the guy is taller than them. If you're incel in uk it’s 100% because of your face or ur extremely aspie. Must be awful for manlets in Germany.
A very small majority of girls are shorter than 5'3 where I live? So I'm guessing there must be heaps of girls below 5'3 where you live if you don't have problem dating since you said they only care if a guy is taller

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and HighIQcel
what if we don't live in germany