5'10HTN vs 6'3MTN who mogs ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20193
I'd say roughly equal. A 5'10" chadlite would mog the 6'3" MTN though.

• +1
Reactions: mehman, tombradylover, Deleted member 24221 and 7 others
6'7 htn
Polish 20230122 052231386

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 25667, Jigen and 6 others
6'3 MTN
Being more than half a head taller whilst only being about 1-2PSL less is worth it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, ProCoper, callisto and 8 others
The one who is Dravidian/more Dravidian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 7580, 5.5psl and 2 others
5"10 HTN tbh

irl i noticed average height but better looking guys do more well in dating then tall normies

thats just my observation many guys here are obsessed being 6'3+

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, mehman, tombradylover and 8 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, makeme183, 5.5psl and 1 other person
wait if your goal is to mog other males then id pick 6''3 MTN but for dating/good sex life and romantic life then id pick the 5'10 HTN

Different goals different arcehtypes

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Mr manlet and 5.5psl
This is a 2D comparison though... irl 6'3 and 5'10 is not that noticeable like this
Hard cope, It is a big difference, 6'3 is more than half a head taller than 5'10 with a much bigger more intimidating body.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, makeme183, johncruz12345 and 2 others
Hard cope, It is a big difference, 6'3 is more than half a head taller than 5'10 with a much bigger more intimidating body.
its not even more then half of head taller it is half a head taller

and depends on your goal do u want hoes or mog other guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, 5.5psl and Piratecel
its not even more then half of head taller it is half a head taller

and depends on your goal do u want hoes or mog other guys
Again with the cope heads are max 9 inches, usually only 8 inches. 6'3 is 5 inches taller than 5'10 do the math.

Again with the cope heads are max 9 inches, usually only 8 inches. 6'3 is 5 inches taller than 5'10 do the math.
heads are max 9 inches huh ?

6’5 ltn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, 5.5psl, dimorphism and 1 other person
@Tallooksmaxxer
Thoughts on this?

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
@Tallooksmaxxer
So would you trade 5 inches for 1 PSL gain?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
@Tallooksmaxxer
a stupid comparison tbh because being 6'3 is as rare as being a chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
@Tallooksmaxxer
5 inch for 1 psl is not a worthy trade for me. i can get it with bimax and genio anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Piratecel
@Tallooksmaxxer
I mean I am myself 6'3 MTN and no I won't give 5 inches away to become htn but if it's chadlite+ then yeah i would

I mean I am myself 6'3 MTN and no I won't give 5 inches away to become htn but if it's chadlite+ then yeah i would
How does it feel to be 6"3 im 5'9 with shoes on and i feel like god sometimes

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
6'3 MTN. If you've ever been to the club with a 6'3+ MTN, at least where I live, girls flock to them.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and 5.5psl
How does it feel to be 6"3 im 5'9 with shoes on and i feel like god sometimes
Feels good man and when I have my dream physique with 18 inch arms and 24+inch bideltoid i will be walking god and face won't even be in the equation for attraction

6'3 MTN. If you've ever been to the club with a 6'3+ MTN, at least where I live, girls flock to them.
Yeah but physique and built also matters a lot 6'2 built >>>>>>>>> 6'5 lanky

Feels good man and when I have my dream physique with 18 inch arms and 24+inch bideltoid i will be walking god and face won't even be in the equation for attraction
i see..

6'3 mtn face with god physique and big dick

• +1
Yeah but physique and built also matters a lot 6'2 built >>>>>>>>> 6'5 lanky
3 inch difference ain’t that much of a mog if the guy shorter has a way bigger frame. When you’re 5 inches plus taller than them it doesn’t really matter how much frame they got just because you’ll make them Look tiny

• +1
3 inch difference ain’t that much of a mog if the guy shorter has a way bigger frame. When you’re 5 inches plus taller than them it doesn’t really matter how much frame they got just because you’ll make them Look tiny
Diffrence between 6'2 and 6'5 is a lot irl 6'5 become freakish height and the end tier of good height 6'2 is just the start of ideal height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 20189
Diffrence between 6'2 and 6'5 is a lot irl 6'5 become freakish height and the end tier of good height 6'2 is just the start of ideal height
I have a 6 5 friend and I’m 6 3, we both get called tall even though he’s 2 inches taller than me. The same thing happened when I was 6 2 and he was 6 5. He has the same size frame as me too. It really isn’t the much of a difference irl, trust me. Women even gravitated more towards me just because I had a slightly better face, I’m telling you maybe a .5 difference. Height after about 6 3 is just for bragging, face and frame will matter more

• +1
Reactions: makeme183, johncruz12345 and 5.5psl
I have a 6 5 friend and I’m 6 3, we both get called tall even though he’s 2 inches taller than me. The same thing happened when I was 6 2 and he was 6 5. He has the same size frame as me too. It really isn’t the much of a difference irl, trust me. Women even gravitated more towards me just because I had a slightly better face, I’m telling you maybe a .5 difference. Height after about 6 3 is just for bragging, face and frame will matter more
I'm 6'3 myself and I know face is always the no.1 thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 20189
so can u survive a 1-2 inch height mog ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20189
so can u survive a 1-2 inch height mog ?
Of course bro lmao, 1-2 inches is nothing in terms of height mogging, you should still wear lifts don’t get me wrong but 1-2 inches ain’t gonna do much

Of course bro lmao, 1-2 inches is nothing in terms of height mogging, you should still wear lifts don’t get me wrong but 1-2 inches ain’t gonna do much
how about 3-4 inches

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20189
how about 3-4 inches
3 is pushing it, 4 inches I would say is a mog. Just look at the difference between 5 10 and 6 feet. 6 inches is where you actually get a mog though and people will really notice.

3 is pushing it, 4 inches I would say is a mog. Just look at the difference between 5 10 and 6 feet. 6 inches is where you actually get a mog though and people will really notice.
cant i just avoid the mog by going somewhere else ? id still be picking 5'10 htn

• +1
Reactions: mehman
6'3 MTN. 6'3 is the 98th percentile in the US. MTN and htn difference? meh, 6 is the bare minimum for the dating market.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and 5.5psl
From the numbers and psl perspective i would say 6'3 MTN mogs easily but from irl experience the 5'10 HTN mogs hard, so many manlet htns outslay tall mtns from what ive seen. Ask any tall mtn irl and they will tell u the same thing.

• +1
Reactions: mehman, the next o'pry and Deleted member 23218
From the numbers and psl perspective i would say 6'3 MTN mogs easily but from irl experience the 5'10 HTN mogs hard, so many manlet htns outslay tall mtns from what ive seen. Ask any tall mtn irl and they will tell u the same thing.
Lol no 5'10 HTN doesn't mog HARD a 6'3 MTN
I am 6'3 MTN , it's chadlite+ when you get benefits for your looks
And 6psl+ to live a god life/tutorial mode
If you are below chadlite imo height + physique mogs anybody who is below htn

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 23554 and jflsnowdzz
Lol no 5'10 HTN doesn't mog HARD a 6'3 MTN
I am 6'3 MTN , it's chadlite+ when you get benefits for your looks
And 6psl+ to live a god life/tutorial mode
If you are below chadlite imo height + physique mogs anybody who is below htn
Hmm at my school (17-18yrs) its not even a comparison in terms of slays when comparing my htn friends to tall mtns. Could differ abit in college and clubs though. Dont get me wrong height is important af but mtn to htn is like where u go from invisible to on the radar. I agree Chadlite+ is where looks halo starts applying though.

Thus is purely off irl experience and even speaking to my tall friends who are even gymmaxxed. Id still choose to be 6'3 mtn though cos heightmogging feels good af.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and 5.5psl
Any1 who's been outside knows height is just a looks multiplier. Chadlite always mogs lanklets unless he's 5'7"

5´10 htn gets more females

• +1
Reactions: mehman and 5.5psl
depends
in highschool i would go with the htn anyday
in adulthood, the mtn

• +1
I personally would rather be a 5’10 htn than a 6’3 mtn. Face > height.

• +1
Reactions: mehman, 5.5psl and Prince88
  • +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Same im 6’4 and getting closer and closer to my dream physique and mogging more and more. Height is nothing without frame.

• +1
Same im 6’4 and getting closer and closer to my dream physique and mogging more and more. Height is nothing without frame.
Yes when you are tall and have wide shoulders with a top 1% physique that's all what you need to slay even with an average face tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23324
Idk man I mean you can change your height moderately easy by wearing lifts or double ll, but how do you change your face easily? Maybe wearing a mask or sth like that imo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183 and 5.5psl
Idk man I mean you can change your height moderately easy by wearing heels and double ll, but how do you change your face easily? Maybe wearing a mask or sth like that imo.
Face can be changed by softmaxxing methods and surgery