5'10HTN vs 6'3MTN who mogs ?

Face can be changed by softmaxxing methods and surgery
yeah. This is why I think the face is the most brutal blackpill of all time. Its all genetics imo.

5'10 HTN

Wow these threads are really proving to me that face means so much more

That's only like a 0.5 or 0.75 psl difference but it's worth more than 5 inches of height in my honest opinion.

• +1
Reactions: mehman and ethnic_9
I'm 6'3 myself and I know face is always the no.1 thing
Do you wear lifts. I’m 6’1 and I wear aggressive lifts and am starting to height mog as a curry 🍛

Last edited:
Do you wear lifts. I’m 6’1 and I wear aggressive lifts and am starting to height mog a bit
Yes in college always i wear lifts that boost my height by 3.5 cm so I reach till 193.5cm (6'4) and height mog almost everybody in college but still there are guys who are taller than 6'4 barefoot in my clg

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Deleted member 23218
Yes in college always i wear lifts that boost my height by 3.5 cm so I reach till 193.5cm (6'4) and height mog almost everybody in college but still there are guys who are taller than 6'4 barefoot in my clg
Lots of heightmoggere here at my college cause it is rich and white and lots of athletics but I do all right because I can fraud 6’2.5 barefoot. Average height is probably 5’10 at my college for men, but it’s a lot lower in my hometown in texas

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Curries are manlets on average I am one of the tallest curries on campus jfl and I’m incel

Lots of heightmoggere here at my college cause it is rich and white and lots of athletics but I do all right because I can fraud 6’2.5 barefoot. Average height is probably 5’10 at my college for men, but it’s a lot lower in my hometown in texas
Brutal the average in my college is literally 6'1
Shortest friend in my group is 5'11
There are like 20+ guys who would be taller than me in college despite i wear lifts and reach 6'4

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hmmf and Deleted member 23218
Brutal the average in my college is literally 6'1
Shortest friend in my group is 5'11
There are like 20+ guys who would be taller than me in college despite i wear lifts and reach 6'4
Where do you go to college? Midwest or Europe? 6’1 average is insane. Also, do you think I could get away with another .35 inches. I found thicker new balance shoes to wear.

• +1
Where do you go to college? Midwest or Europe? 6’1 average is insane. Also, do you think I could get away with another .35 inches. I found thicker new balance shoes to wear.
My college is in uk
Anything above 1 inch fraud become noticeable

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf and Deleted member 23218
My college is in uk
Anything above 1 inch fraud become noticeable
Over I’ve been wearing 1.5 inch lifts and thick shoes jfl. I only wear wart pants tho

• +1
Nigga this is not a question

6 ft 3 is another dimension compared to 5 ft 10 so of course the height

• +1
in any 1st world country I'd say that an avg height HTN mogs by a bit a MTN who is in the ideal height range (~5 inches taller than avg), specially online since height doesn't matter as much for obvious reasons. but in the US females care more about height so a 6'3 MTN probably mogs the 5'10 HTN there. a 6'3 MTN will mog anywhere a 5'10 HTN on night clubs tho, again for obvious reasons

keep in mind too that the 5'10 MTN can easily heightmaxx to 5'11.5 with footwear (1.5" shoes + 1" shoe lift = 2.5" footwear - 1" avg footwear = 1.5" extra) which is a decent improvement. the 6'3 MTN can heightmaxx to 6'5 (the taller u are, the more u can heightmaxx) but 6'3 is already ideal assuming 5'10 is avg so it doesn't really matter (I'd even say that 6'5 is slightly worse, except on night clubs). a 5'11.5 HTN definitely mogs a 6'3 MTN, but most guys don't wear shoe lifts so it doesn't matter in general

Last edited:
  • +1
5"10 HTN tbh

irl i noticed average height but better looking guys do more well in dating then tall normies

thats just my observation many guys here are obsessed being 6'3+
wait till you get to college

Diffrence between 6'2 and 6'5 is a lot irl 6'5 become freakish height and the end tier of good height 6'2 is just the start of ideal height
Yeah, even tho its only 3 inches. It is a massive difference.

• +1
it depends on your age too. the older you are, the more height matters in comparison to face since looks fade away but height remains. females also care more about height in comparison to face the older they are (face is always king tho at any age). this is why tall normies age better than short pretty boys

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and johncruz12345
Lol no 5'10 HTN doesn't mog HARD a 6'3 MTN
I am 6'3 MTN , it's chadlite+ when you get benefits for your looks
And 6psl+ to live a god life/tutorial mode
If you are below chadlite imo height + physique mogs anybody who is below htn
yeah, the difference between a MTN and HTN is not large enough for a 5ft10 to mog a 6ft3.

• +1
From my experience as a 5'10-5'11 HTN (5'9.5 but frauding with air maxes and lifts) I get more attention than my tall (6'1-6'3) MTN friends, not by a lot though. It might be because of the age, i'm 21 and most girls we meet are 18-25, maybe for older ones it's different. There are not many girls who purely go for height, so more attractive dude will probably be better.. still it's better to be attractive AND tall. I only have 1 female friend who only cares about height and not much else.

Idk man I mean you can change your height moderately easy by wearing lifts or double ll
yeah bro , spending $100k+ , 6 months in the hospital, taking years to walk normally again, never able to get back 100% of your athletic ability and increasing chance of osteoarthritis/sarcoma at old age is "moderately" easy

and this is just the best case scenario , many people suffer from lifelong pain and nerve issues , malunion , osteomyelitis , death

also , you planning to wear lifts while fucking as well ? :feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • JFL
yeah bro , spending $100k+ , 3 months in the hospital, taking years to walk normally again, never able to get back 100% of your athletic ability and increasing chance of osteoarthritis/sarcoma at old age is "moderately" easy

and this is just the best case scenario , many people suffer from lifelong pain and nerve issues , malunion , osteomyelitis , death

also , you planning to wear lifts while fucking as well ? :feelsokman:
Height may not be corrected easily but doesn't mogs face

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Height may not be corrected easily but doesn't mogs face
I never said height mogs face
being a HTN 5'5 manlet myself , and still getting laid ,while my 6 feet MTN friends are still virgins proves face > height
but you can't deny the fact that GL tall guy mogs GL short guy

• +1
I never said height mogs face
being a HTN 5'5 manlet myself , and still getting laid proves face > height
but you can't deny the fact that GL tall guy mogs GL short guy
What would you choose btw 6'3 MTN or being 5'5 HTN ?

What would you choose btw 6'3 MTN or being 5'5 HTN ?
obviously 6'3 MTN , cuz face can be fixed easily,quickly and cheaply compared to height
I wouldn't be on shithole.org if I was 5'10+

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 16515
5'10 htn

I've witnessed a very similar scenario in school

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mehman, 5.5psl and makeme183
obviously 6'3 MTN , cuz face can be fixed easily,quickly and cheaply compared to height
I wouldn't be on shithole.org if I was 5'10+
How can you fix your face easily,quickly and cheaply ?
Except for fillers

• +1
Reactions: makeme183