5'11 230 lbs fat Somali

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
tIhdfe.jpg

tIhB0k.jpg

tIhmqx.jpg

All photos taken at the same weight. I'm like 55 pounds overweight for my height, trying to go from 230 lbs -> 175lbs. I'm like 30% body fat.

Be BRUTALLY honest.
Also how Somali do I look?
What vibes do I give off at first glance?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Xangsane, Deleted member 7098 and 5 others
Lose weight nigga
I am :feelswah:. Could use ratings apart from that, I already know I'm fat as fuck. I was binge eating due to cope with hard math and CS classes.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Probably 4 psl.

Lose weight for a proper rating.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, ShowerMaxxing, mortis and 1 other person
U joined 3 years ago and still havent lost weight :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Constantin Denis, Entschuldigung and 27 others
3 psl. There's no point in rating a fat guy we don't even know what your face looks like

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, FrameMogger, justinzayn and 4 others
Truly people don't even do basic looksmaxes ik it's water but holy shit boggles my mind what's even the point of looksmaxxing if you cannot stop being a fat fuck

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, adotsdot, Kmscurry and 13 others
Do I look Somali? Is there any vibe I give off, like how would you view me at first glance?
I think you look somali or some type of east african.

yeah you need to lose weight for a proper rating but you seem alright even though you're fat. Probably 3.75 PSL

0psl lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18052, thereallegend and Deleted member 15827
lose weight and then come back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15827
Good facial harmony however you'll still be ugly post weight loss bc narrow jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, ShowerMaxxing and Anchor_Ship
I gained weight 😐, I used to be a prettyboy mogger ever at 200lbs FUARK man
3 psl. There's no point in rating a fat guy we don't even know what your face looks like
Yeah. I have bones under I think I have potential, I'm just fat lol.
Truly people don't even do basic looksmaxes ik it's water but holy shit boggles my mind what's even the point of looksmaxxing if you cannot stop being a fat fuck
Depressionmaxxed into obesity :feelswhy:
I think you look somali or some type of east african.
Ok thanks
yeah you need to lose weight for a proper rating but you seem alright even though you're fat. Probably 3.75 PSL
Do you think I have potential?
0psl lose weight
lose weight and then come back
I'm trying lmao
Good facial harmony however you'll still be ugly post weight loss bc narrow jaw
How is my jaw narrow? It's average sized and it's not like you can really tell past the fat anyways

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17311 and 1 other person

Ok thanks

I'm trying lmao

How is my jaw narrow? It's average sized and it's not like you can really tell past the fat anyways
Average yeah but it's not the ideal width so I'm calling it narrow. I can see how wide your Ramus is

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and fauxfox
Average yeah but it's not the ideal width so I'm calling it narrow. I can see how wide your Ramus is
Do you think I can attain black prettyboy appeal? You're black too so I'm interested in your take of what niche/look I could fill. Also do you think I could rock dreads?

Ok thanks

I'm trying lmao

well when I look at you I don't really see any big failos like bad eye area or shitty jaw/chin, it just looks like you're overweight which is easy to fix compared to getting surgery for your face so yeah you do have potential. I suppose you do have slightly too much upper eyelid exposure but your eye area is still fine.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
cant rate u until u lose weight I have no idea what u look like

I dont get it , you joined this place 3 years ago and couldnt be bothered to get lean?

well when I look at you I don't really see any big failos like bad eye area or shitty jaw/chin, it just looks like you're overweight which is easy to fix compared to getting surgery for your face so yeah you do have potential. I suppose you do have slightly too much upper eyelid exposure but your eye area is still fine.
Yeah I think glasses actually make me look BETTER because they cover up my upper eyelid exposure. Definitely my biggest failo.

I dont get it , you joined this place 3 years ago and couldnt be bothered to get lean?
I was just here for the memes/banter for the most part, wasn't seriously looksmaxxing. Also most of those 3 years I wasn't even active here.

Do you think I can attain black prettyboy appeal? You're black too so I'm interested in your take of what niche/look I could fill. Also do you think I could rock dreads?
You need to get jacked and let your hair grow as a shitty bush until you can get twists or something

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
You need to get jacked and let your hair grow as a shitty bush until you can get twists or something
I'm using a sponge brush rn to make my hair more curly. Yes I'll do twists and grow freeform dreads. As for the jacked part I'm fasting as much as possible rn to lose weight so I can work out after. Not sure if that's a bad idea and if I should instead workout on a slight caloric deficit.

I'm using a sponge brush rn to make my hair more curly. Yes I'll do twists and grow freeform dreads. As for the jacked part I'm fasting as much as possible rn to lose weight so I can work out after. Not sure if that's a bad idea and if I should instead workout on a slight caloric deficit.
I mean after you stop being obese

Looks good if you wanna cosplay teddy 🐻 at Jumbo's

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Obesity automatically caps you at 3/10 SMV.

3/10 SMV or below is truecel levels.

The best you can hope for is the friendzone.

You're invisible to women.

Most women wouldn't even wanna hug you, let alone talk for more than 15 secs.

• +1
Looks good if you wanna cosplay teddy 🐻 at Jumbo's
No idea who that is
Obesity automatically caps you at 3/10 SMV.

3/10 SMV or below is truecel levels.

The best you can hope for is the friendzone.
You're invisible to women.

Most women wouldn't even wanna hug you, let alone talk for more than 15 secs.

I'm already aware of this that's why I don't even both approaching women rn. I'm just extreme fasting to lose the weight.

Maybe I'm delusional but I think I look better than the typical fat person.
Once I lose weight I hard mog you, at least facially 😉

All photos taken at the same weight. I'm like 55 pounds overweight for my height, trying to go from 230 lbs -> 175lbs. I'm like 30% body fat.
As others have said, there is no point in rating a fat man. But you look like you have potential. Decent ratios and harmony.
I wouldn't immediately think you are Somali if I came across you on the streets. I would think you look Ethiopian to be honest, and if not that some kind of mixed New World man. You definitely look like someone from the Horn of Africa. The leptorrhine nose and straight bridge is what gives it away, I think.
Mirin skin quality. Few wrinkles and no hyper-pigmentation. Other than being obese, you look like you take good care of yourself and have good hygiene in the two last pictures. How old are you?

Also clean your mirror

tIhdfe.jpg

tIhB0k.jpg

tIhmqx.jpg

Be BRUTALLY honest.
Sterotypical massive forhead and cheeks. Somali's are all subhuman even african's hate you.

If i am going to be honest my racist ways aside lose weight to see what facial bone structures you have under all that fat. Lift obviously. you need to lose about 5 stone or so.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
As others have said, there is no point in rating a fat man. But you look like you have potential. Decent ratios and harmony.

I wouldn't immediately think you are Somali if I came across you on the streets. I would think you look Ethiopian to be honest, and if not that some kind of mixed New World man. You definitely look like someone from the Horn of Africa. The leptorrhine nose and straight bridge is what gives it away, I think.

Mirin skin quality. Few wrinkles and no hyper-pigmentation. Other than being obese, you look like you take good care of yourself and have good hygiene in the two last pictures. How old are you?
I appreciate the high effort rate bro.
I think my nose + nasal bridge hard carry me.
Everyone thinks I'm Ethiopian for some reason even Somalis, I took an mtDNA test and apparently I have Jewish ancestry too.
I'm 21 years old, I took accutane and that cleared my skin at the cost of my mental health. I just use a facial cleanser once a day, maybe twice if I get sweaty.

Do I give off high IQ/nerdy vibes? Like from a personality standpoint what impression does my face give off?

Sterotypical massive forhead and cheeks. Somali's are all subhuman even african's hate you.

If i am going to be honest my racist ways aside lose weight to see what facial bone structures you have under all that fat. Lift obviously. you need to lose about 5 stone or so.
How is my forehead "massive" are you serious? My face is in equal thirds which is ideal. Forehead, midface and lowerface are all around 1/3. My cheeks are big though I'll give you that.
Do I give off any "vibe" from my face? What would you assume about me upon first glance of my face?

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Do I look Somali? Is there any vibe I give off, like how would you view me at first glance?
You look like the Big Smoke

Does that suffice?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 16369
I appreciate the high effort rate bro.
I think my nose + nasal bridge hard carry me.
Everyone thinks I'm Ethiopian for some reason even Somalis, I took an mtDNA test and apparently I have Jewish ancestry too.
I'm 21 years old, I took accutane and that cleared my skin at the cost of my mental health. I just use a facial cleanser once a day, maybe twice if I get sweaty.

Do I give off high IQ/nerdy vibes? Like from a personality standpoint what impression does my face give off?

How is my forehead "massive" are you serious? My face is in equal thirds which is ideal. Forehead, midface and lowerface are all around 1/3. My cheeks are big though I'll give you that.
Do I give off any "vibe" from my face? What would you assume about me upon first glance of my face?
Dude you can tell a somali from the massive forhead and cheeks it's the only thing that makes you stand out not in a good way.
Your vibe to whites is stay the fuck away from me another somali no somali gives a comforting vibe to whites.

I will say you don't dress like a nigger who is going to rob me for my phone i will give you that but i still would never trust you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob and fauxfox
Yeah you do give off a "nerdy" vibe.
You look a bit cunning as well especially in pictures where you smile.
That's just my impression though.

• +1
I have thought of this more than any other thread.

You claim to "hard math and CS classes." assuming you are. Literally careermaxx get a job in tech as a diversity hire, affirmative action hire. By that time be healthy weight while being slightly fit. then pick a Somali girl who you will be her beta bucks but because you are so high compared to every other somali with an average IQ of 68

Screenshot 1

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 18244
Fatcel is volcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
Don't post here if you're fat, What did you except us to say? That you're chad and can pull any hoe? Bitch please. Lose
weight, nigga
Ay-yo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077

You claim to "hard math and CS classes." assuming you are. Literally careermaxx get a job in tech as a diversity hire, affirmative action hire. By that time be healthy weight while being slightly fit. then pick a Somali girl who you will be her beta bucks but because you are so high compared to every other somali with an average IQ of 68

View attachment 1649000
That average IQ stat is bullshit and was done on starving children without formal education.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Racky
Lose the weight and gain some muscle and your worth will skyrocket man

Face is not bad, but you are so fat it literally makes you look like a beta who only eats donuts and chocolate. It’s hard to respect someone like that.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 15390
Lose the weight and gain some muscle and your worth will skyrocket man
Thanks man, would you say I look a bit different/exotic compared to American blacks?
Face is not bad, but you are so fat it literally makes you look like a beta who only eats donuts and chocolate. It’s hard to respect someone like that.
Yeah I get what you mean man, bring fat is a physical signal of poor self control. I'm fasting rn to lose weight. Does my face look high trust too apart from that, making me seem more beta?

Are you KHHV? Are you NT? What is your penis size?

Are you KHHV? Are you NT? What is your penis size?
Not KHHV, I lost my virginity to a redhead at 16. Not even remotely NT, I start sweating in public when interacting with people. Penis size is MEASURED 6.5" long (not frauding like all the people who say 7" or 8" here), not sure about my girth, maybe slightly over 5"?

• Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Thanks man, would you say I look a bit different/exotic compared to American blacks?
I'm from Europe so I cannot say at all but you actually look like the typical geek/nerd because of the bodyfat, once you lose it I bet that you wouldnt look so different at all to other american blacks, only that you would be tall, muscular and more handsome

• +1
how are we supposed rate you ? lose weight nigga

That average IQ stat is bullshit and was done on starving children without formal education.
:ogre:your education is based on your people

• +1

View attachment 1649000
lol, another jealous "high iq" neeting white boy:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, don't worry he is definitely gonna career max and fuck white htbs all night

• +1
lol, another jealous "high iq" neeting white boy:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, don't worry he is definitely gonna career max and fuck white htbs all night
:ogre:engineer idfaf

Joined May 31st 2019

I am :feelswah:. Could use ratings apart from that, I already know I'm fat as fuck. I was binge eating due to cope with hard math and CS classes.
Är du svensk?

• Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus