5’11.5 just claim 6 foot?

fucknatty

fucknatty

Silver
Joined
Apr 8, 2026
Posts
637
Reputation
433
In shoes im 6’1 (measured at the doctor) without it im 5’11.5

should i lowk just claim im 6 foot? or claim im 6’1?
 
  • +1
Reactions: bddcoper and Nocturnal
claim 6'2"
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nocturnal, overforme3, niggerropemaxxer and 1 other person
def will boost my SMV a lot since the average here is fucking 5’7
im like legit over 6' i claim 6'1" but still get 5'11" accusations sometimes

it really doesnt matter what you claim since you are still within average height
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and fucknatty
im like legit over 6' i claim 6'1" but still get 5'11" accusations sometimes

it really doesnt matter what you claim since you are still within average height
ig if ur confident enough about what u claim people will just believe it nobody is walking around with a measuring tape.
 
  • +1
Reactions: bddcoper and Nocturnal
ig if ur confident enough about what u claim people will just believe it nobody is walking around with a measuring tape.
yeah i mean its not a confidence thing on my end its mostly foid delusion

had some 5'4" girl tell me we're about eye level

like yeah mayne for sure a 9 inch gap is about eye level
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and fucknatty
In shoes im 6’1 (measured at the doctor) without it im 5’11.5

should i lowk just claim im 6 foot? or claim im 6’1?
always claim the height you are with shoes on plus one inch. for me I'm 15M and 5'8 without shoes(last time I checked my height which was in july) and I'm 5'9 with shoes on, so I usually just claim 5'10
 
  • +1
Reactions: bddcoper, Nocturnal and fucknatty
yeah i mean its not a confidence thing on my end its mostly foid delusion

had some 5'4" girl tell me we're about eye level

like yeah mayne for sure a 9 inch gap is about eye level
5’4 she be at ur dick

should’ve said bitch ur at my dick suck it while your there 😂😂😂
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and bddcoper
Claim 7ft
 
  • +1
Reactions: fucknatty and Nocturnal
always claim the height you are with shoes on plus one inch. for me I'm 15M and 5'8 without shoes(last time I checked my height which was in july) and I'm 5'9 with shoes on, so I usually just claim 5'10
only claim that to the foids
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal
182,88cm is 6 foot . So yeah you can claim 6ft
 
  • +1
Reactions: fucknatty, bddcoper and Nocturnal
claim 6ft

ur mornight height is probably 6ft
 
  • +1
Reactions: fucknatty and bddcoper

Similar threads

jawimplant124
Replies
4
Views
56
3umv
3umv
Twischy0_0
Replies
5
Views
75
Twischy0_0
Twischy0_0
Kasonb124
Replies
6
Views
55
PoopyFaceTomatoNose
PoopyFaceTomatoNose
K
Replies
14
Views
53
rockstarr
rockstarr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top