5’11-6’0 is bare minimum average height

Have you actually seen success in those situation in clubs/bars? A 6'10" guy getting tons of attention from girls just from his giga-height?
JFL I can count on one hand the amount of times I’ve even seen a 6’10 guy at a bar. Usually guys this tall are lanklets. Look up Rob Gronkowski he’s 6’7 but has a good physique. That’s what you should be aiming for if you’re above 6’5.

I'm 225 lbs. I don't think building a better physique is harder when you're tall as you gain more weight proportional to your height. For example, I've gained 60 lbs over the past 6 months (regained 35 lbs from before quarantine and surgery so not fully new muscle) while only gaining 4% BF using a few SARMs cycles whereas someone who is 5'9" would gain proportionally less weight from the same amount of training.

I think most people cope with tall people being hard gainers because the taller you are, the more you have to eat. I personally have to eat 4000 calories a day to bulk which is basically force feeding myself. I use MK677 to stimulate my appetite to eat enough.
JFL at doing sarms. 500 test mogs sarms to the moon for a first cycle.

JFL I can count on one hand the amount of times I’ve even seen a 6’10 guy at a bar. Usually guys this tall are lanklets. Look up Rob Gronkowski he’s 6’7 but has a good physique. That’s what you should be aiming for if you’re above 6’5.
Even a lean physique can look good at 6'7". Take him for example:

C13402b844e8dca981529c81c58aa0d2
21367ca457ca57a799a01d706ddcac00 lg

Even though he's very skinny (195 lbs) he still frame mogs gymmaxed manlets. Someone who's 6'5"+ with a decent physique is much more impressive in person due to their size.

6'1 is a very practical height that shouldn't set you back with most foids unless they're height fetishists or very tall themselves but being 6'3-6'4 would be nice to mog just a bit more :Comfy: well it is what it is my dad was only 6'0 and mom 5'6 can't complain
6’1” barefoot is mogger height. I’m a smidge below that, so technically I’m rounding up to fraud that height but nobody notices 1cm.

I don’t wear lifts anywhere and at bars I’m usually either the tallest or second tallest. I don’t go to clubs but if I did I’d wear 2 inch lifts since that’s a higher pressure environment.

for the others… what’s even the point about arguing about being 6’7” vs 6’10” lmao. That’s like one in a million almost. There’s only like one poster here who is actually 6’7”. That’s like debating whether Jeff Bezos or Mark Cuban get the bigger moneymaxx.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Massive pseudoscience in this thread. Young white men are 5’10.5 in America and AUS, slightly lower in UK. At 6’ you are roughly average, a little higher but not noticeable. You are NOT tall at 6’ anywhere in very developed westernised countries. I have friends who are 6’2-6’3 and feel they sit in the top 10% in rich white colleges. You’re comparing to old people or other races, and probably standing up as straight as a rod to delude yourself. Moreover, don’t compare to bars and night clubs, they skew an inch or two taller. Most people who go there are already attractive.

Any study that says 5’9 is deflated by other races and older generations.

also anyone wearing AF1s, you’re barely half an inch taller compared to other shoes. Even with a single lift you’re only about 1.25 inches taller.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, klamus and Deleted member 14274
Massive pseudoscience in this thread. Young white men are 5’10.5 in America and AUS, slightly lower in UK. At 6’ you are roughly average, a little higher but not noticeable. You are NOT tall at 6’ anywhere in very developed westernised countries. I have friends who are 6’2-6’3 and feel they sit in the top 10% in rich white colleges. You’re comparing to old people or other races, and probably standing up as straight as a rod to delude yourself. Moreover, don’t compare to bars and night clubs, they skew an inch or two taller. Most people who go there are already attractive.

also anyone wearing AF1s, you’re barely half an inch taller compared to other shoes. Even with a single lift you’re only about 1.25 inches taller.

I spent hours reading various studies trying to prove a point a couple months ago on the average height of white Americans.

it’s 5’9.5, which means 6’1 is considered tall.

where are all these studies showing otherwise? The one you linked has Americans at 175.9cm (I could be wrong as I quickly skimmed it on my phone).

The studies I looked at did not include old people or other races. White American men are not 5’10.5 on average unless you take statistics from studies with very very small sample sizes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Vasco-v2, chadison and 1 other person
he is coping as always. So is everyone regarding height. its getting fucking tiresome.

People are extremely fucking tall, even oldcels. Im 5'11 barefoot, with af1s im walking around a legit 6'0

People who say height doesnt matter simply live in thailand or dont go outside
Your oneitis is being dicked down by a 5’8” chad as we speak while you blame your problems on everything but your face
Over

anyway everyone here saying “my *above average* height is actually short” is a giga height frauder and potentially even delusional
Inject t so you can all stop hyperventilating, your height is fine, fix your face.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Warlow, chadison and 1 other person
Your oneitis is being dicked down by a 5’8” chad as we speak while you blame your problems on everything but your face
Over

anyway everyone here saying “my *above average* height is actually short” is a giga height frauder and potentially even delusional
Inject t so you can all stop hyperventilating, your height is fine, fix your face.

Ironic since my oneitis all 4 exs have been taller than me so you can try again with this weak personal attack

Its not like im pulling this shit out of my fucking ass and crying about it. im telling what i have observed from REAL LIFE.

People like you need to understand how many things other than face play into attractivness but ofc u dont wanna think about it
cus it overloads your smooth brain, you want a quick simple explanation to everything. U are no better than the cucks who think personality and game are everything:bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
This is height neurosis and not real life. 6’ barefoot at night mogs like 90% of white guys. You just noticed the 2% who towered over you

strong guess: you’re frauding 6’
Gigacope. At 3 inches above average you are taller than 85% of men

Are you saying that the average young white male is 5'9? Over for your mutt country

Gigacope. At 3 inches above average you are taller than 85% of men

Are you saying that the average young white male is 5'9? Over for your mutt country
Oh no, 90% vs 85%. According to statistics that inflate heights because it includes self reported data. It’s truly over

height beyond being above average is a huge cope. Height is something that 90% tall men care about and 10% short goblin women care about

Ironic since my oneitis all 4 exs have been taller than me so you can try again with this weak personal attack

Its not like im pulling this shit out of my fucking ass and crying about it. im telling what i have observed from REAL LIFE.

People like you need to understand how many things other than face play into attractivness but ofc u dont wanna think about it
cus it overloads your smooth brain, you want a quick simple explanation to everything. U are no better than the cucks who think personality and game are everything:bluepill::bluepill:
You actually have a oneitis? Jfl subhuman
You found 5 different girls above 6’? Weirdest larp I’ve ever heard in my life. I mean no, let’s be real, you’re one of the guys claiming an above average height while also claiming everyone heightmogs you, you’re not 5’11” barefoot.

height plays into attraction, that’s it. It’s not the end all be all like face is, it’s something that can get you ahead of the game if you’re normie, or potentially if you’re subhuman by finding a height fetishist, but face wins out in 99.9% of cases.

how many other things? Are you about to drop bluepills on me? It’s face height frame, that’s it, and of those face is the only one that matters with basically EVERY girl.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Copeful

This. People are gigacoping. 1 inch above average is nothing. At 2 inches you start noticing that you are a bit taller than the average normie, cringe if you call yourself tall at this height though
Oh no, 90% vs 85%. According to statistics that inflate heights because it includes self reported data. It’s truly over

height beyond being above average is a huge cope. Height is something that 90% tall men care about and 10% short goblin women care about

Nono, you are missing the fact that average height is not 5'9. It's 5'10.5. So only at 6'1.5 you mog 85% of men

Nono, you are missing the fact that average height is not 5'9. It's 5'10.5. So only at 6'1.5 you mog 85% of men
If you believe these stats which I don’t. I’ve walked around most of the western world. I’ve been to Europe like 10 times and been to the Netherlands beyond the cities as well as rural and urban Germany and Denmark. I’ve been to France too. 6’ is visibly above average everywhere except in the Netherlands. Most experiments with comparing self reported heights and actual heights report a 1.5 inch difference across the board.

I think that people here just want to make constant excuses that the reason they’re held back is that they’re not 6’5” moggers or some shit. Height barely matters and the only people here obsessed with it are copers who haven’t been out in public enough to realize that zoomers are not nearly as tall as these stats claim. Average white zoomer in most of Europe is 5’9.5 at night, with the exception of the northern countries where it is closer to 5’11 and the Netherlands where it is a hair under 6’.

In any of these countries if you are 6’1 you are a mogger except in the Netherlands. If you are 6’ you are seen as tall by women. Yes, in Germany or whatever, they fraud height a lot. I was taller than a huge number of young men there. 85% minimum. Very few men who were 6’3” or above. Europeans really like to cope with their height.

Maybe they should consider fixing their birth rates instead of being autistic about their highly frauded heights? Otherwise they’re going to have an average height the same as the Middle East soon.

EDIT: and a one inch height difference is literally invisible. 2 inches is barely perceptible except to the two people themselves since one looks slightly up and the other slightly down. “Mogging” begins at a 3 inch height difference. If you are 6’ to 6’1 most of the people taller than you are between 6’1 and 6’2. Very few above that. So the vast majority of people taller than you don’t “mog” you, you basically look the same height as them. The 1-3% that “mogs” you is rare and most tall men in that range are like men in any other height class, ugly af. So if you’re GL and 6’0-6’1, less than 1% of men truly “mog” you. Probably less than 0.5%.

I feel autistic even doing this analysis, thanks. :feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Danish_Retard
You actually have a oneitis? Jfl subhuman
You found 5 different girls above 6’? Weirdest larp I’ve ever heard in my life. I mean no, let’s be real, you’re one of the guys claiming an above average height while also claiming everyone heightmogs you, you’re not 5’11” barefoot.

height plays into attraction, that’s it. It’s not the end all be all like face is, it’s something that can get you ahead of the game if you’re normie, or potentially if you’re subhuman by finding a height fetishist, but face wins out in 99.9% of cases.

how many other things? Are you about to drop bluepills on me? It’s face height frame, that’s it, and of those face is the only one that matters with basically EVERY girl.

Imagine saying its not end all be like to a man who is 5'4

Tenor 6

Reminder there is almonst NOTHING, NOTHING u can do for height. People who use lifts get caught sooner or later and LL is not a viable option. This means u cant do ANYTHING

You can work with your face, way way more. ect.

Being 5'4 is a bigger death sentence than being simply ugly and above average height you fucking mongrol.

Women dont even consider men who are below them in height. Imagine what your dating pool is as a man if you are below average height even for a woman. ITS HORRID.

Why are u rejecting such a crucial part of male attractivness? surely you arent a fucking faggot?🧐

Another nail in the coffin.. Ive never ever in my life seen a girl date a man shorter than them. Whenever a short man is with woman, that
woman is always a womlet too.
How many below average men have i seen date women? many, infact all the time.

Also about the girls being taller than me thing. If i get another faggot barking at me ill start taking pics of people at a mall to truly
put an end to this height cope thing and show how tall people are and ill tag u in the thread

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Over

People here just like to complain and jerk off their ego instead of being productive, I've gotten used to it tbh

• +1
Reactions: loksr
If you believe these stats which I don’t. I’ve walked around most of the western world. I’ve been to Europe like 10 times and been to the Netherlands beyond the cities as well as rural and urban Germany and Denmark. I’ve been to France too. 6’ is visibly above average everywhere except in the Netherlands. Most experiments with comparing self reported heights and actual heights report a 1.5 inch difference across the board.

I think that people here just want to make constant excuses that the reason they’re held back is that they’re not 6’5” moggers or some shit. Height barely matters and the only people here obsessed with it are copers who haven’t been out in public enough to realize that zoomers are not nearly as tall as these stats claim. Average white zoomer in most of Europe is 5’9.5 at night, with the exception of the northern countries where it is closer to 5’11 and the Netherlands where it is a hair under 6’.

In any of these countries if you are 6’1 you are a mogger except in the Netherlands. If you are 6’ you are seen as tall by women. Yes, in Germany or whatever, they fraud height a lot. I was taller than a huge number of young men there. 85% minimum. Very few men who were 6’3” or above. Europeans really like to cope with their height.

Maybe they should consider fixing their birth rates instead of being autistic about their highly frauded heights? Otherwise they’re going to have an average height the same as the Middle East soon.

EDIT: and a one inch height difference is literally invisible. 2 inches is barely perceptible except to the two people themselves since one looks slightly up and the other slightly down. “Mogging” begins at a 3 inch height difference. If you are 6’ to 6’1 most of the people taller than you are between 6’1 and 6’2. Very few above that. So the vast majority of people taller than you don’t “mog” you, you basically look the same height as them. The 1-3% that “mogs” you is rare and most tall men in that range are like men in any other height class, ugly af. So if you’re GL and 6’0-6’1, less than 1% of men truly “mog” you. Probably less than 0.5%.

I feel autistic even doing this analysis, thanks. :feelsuhh:
jfl @ saying being 6' would make you noticably above average in Denmark. You're larping hard.

The average male height is 181,2 cm. Are you really saying someone 1cm above average is noticeably above average? :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
jfl @ saying being 6' would make you noticably above average in Denmark. You're larping hard.

The average male height is 181,2 cm. Are you really saying someone 1cm above average is noticeably above average? :ROFLMAO:
I don’t actually believe that statistic. The fact I was much taller than most Danes my age at somewhere between 6’ and 6’1 makes me think that it’s probably an inflated stat. Maybe self reported or with shoes on. Danes seem 178-179 on average in the youngest generation. It’s the Swedes and Dutch who are actually as tall as they say they are.

unless it’s a regional thing like with the Dutch? I only was in south Denmark and the city and areas around Copenhagen. Maybe you guys have areas with actually tall people? Southern NL is a lot like the rest of Europe whereas the north had a bunch of really tall people. It’s all anecdotal but taking these height stats as fact without much insight into whether footwear was included or if it was self reported or if it was done in a controlled fashion is pretty cucked. Europe outside of some regions felt exactly as tall as white areas of the United States jfl

My point is not that being 6’3” or higher isn’t a good thing. It definitely is and I wish I were 190cm or more. But you don’t have be be above 6’ in the west for height to be good, if not great. The women are all still 5’5”, even in the NL they’re like 5’6”. People here are obsessed with height as though being super tall will save them from having to have a good face. Height is so much less important than face once you have sufficient height. And to get a real “height halo” you have to be like 6’4” or higher anyways, you don’t get one for being 6’2” lmao

Last edited:
I don’t actually believe that statistic. The fact I was much taller than most Danes my age at somewhere between 6’ and 6’1 makes me think that it’s probably an inflated stat. Maybe self reported or with shoes on. Danes seem 178-179 on average in the youngest generation. It’s the Swedes and Dutch who are actually as tall as they say they are.

unless it’s a regional thing like with the Dutch? I only was in south Denmark and the city and areas around Copenhagen. Maybe you guys have areas with actually tall people? Southern NL is a lot like the rest of Europe whereas the north had a bunch of really tall people. It’s all anecdotal but taking these height stats as fact without much insight into whether footwear was included or if it was self reported or if it was done in a controlled fashion is pretty cucked. Europe outside of some regions felt exactly as tall as white areas of the United States jfl

My point isn’t that being 6’3” or higher isn’t a good thing. I wish I were. But you don’t have be be above 6’ in the west for height to be good. The women are all still 5’5”, even in the NL they’re like 5’6”. People here are obsessed with height as though being super tall will save them from having to have a good face. Height is so much less important than face.
jfl @ this incredible cope.
It was reported by the army, there people are randomly chosen. Your anecdotal experiences mean jack shit, I'm 6' (183,5 barefoot measured at doctor) myself and I can assure you that being 6' does not make you noticeably taller.

jfl @ this incredible cope.
It was reported by the army, there people are randomly chosen. Your anecdotal experiences mean jack shit, I'm 6' (183,5 barefoot measured at doctor) myself and I can assure you that being 6' does not make you noticeably taller.
Well then maybe I’m the one who needs to get remeasured, because I towered over your manlet nation and was measured at around 184.5cm. Maybe I have grown some more after all. :feelsez:

I'm 5'6 but I consider myself 5'10

If someone wants to show it's not 5'10.5, please post your study. I posted mine there and I even looked at the original source of the data and it got the green light from me. Willing to change my mind, but in my experience, even at 6'1 most people just consider you 'semi-tall'.

People here just like to complain and jerk off their ego instead of being productive, I've gotten used to it tbh
this made no fucking sense

Remember taller people tend to go out more. Short are at home coping from last time they were mogged at the club.

5'11" with my posture and its over

6ft really is king of manlets in 2021.
Need to be at least 6ft3 to barely cut it into Tall Guy category.

It's location and ethnicity based. Especially in america with it being so mixed. I lived in a ton of places and never felt "short" as a 5'9 guy. In some places, I felt average and in some above average. Like around hispanics, I felt above average, especially around cuban americans or places with alot of recent south america immigrants. Alot of those dudes are legit only like 5'5-5'7. And their women are even shorter than average. And in alot of places where there's alot of mexicans, they're extremely short lol. Alot of them mix in with the white population and drive down heights too. Same with black people. I'm around average. And around white people, there were only a few times where I felt below average. Mainly around the places with alot of north european ancestry. Like in some midwestern places with alot of german and Scandinavian ancestry, the white guys tend to be a bit taller but not by much (maybe around 5'10-5'11). There were a few times where some tall ass white women towered over me though but it's pretty rare.

Last edited:
i’m 5’8 and proud :)

• Love it
Reactions: khvirgin
5’9 is ideal height. Sylvester stallone was biggest slayer in history of mankind and was 5’9. @
5786.jpg

@
5786.jpg

@
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin blackpilled me about the ideal height, first i also thought the taller the better. But being tall has disadvantages like you have to bend to kiss girlfriend, knock your head when ceiling is too low, decreased lifespan, getting mogged in mma by “manlets”, people expect you to have big dick but when you havent its over, people making jokes about you saying “how is the wheater there above?”

Etc.