5'11 high IQ chad vs 6'4 midwit chad . Both gymmaxed. Assume IQ is biggest success predictor and not a social curse.

5'11 High IQ chad vs 6'4 midwit chad. Both Gymmaxed

• 5'11 150IQ chad

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • 6'4 115IQ chad

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
R

Rotter

Iron
5'11 Jonny Depp/cilian murphy with whatever natty attainable physique you want and 150 IQ- 1 in 2500 level and roughly tech billionaire, Nobel Prize winner level. Arguably causes social problems with normies but you can always dumb down and people cognitively stratisfy anyway into high end colleges and jobs. IQ is objectively the biggest predictor of success and status so just asssume it is, no EQ/reddit coping please. 5'11 also got better life expectancy, practicality,stamina, agility etc

6'4 guy basically Chris Hemsworth or taller Ronaldo with 115 IQ which is 1 in 6 level, would mog tradespeople and be good enough for most jobs just not elite finance/stem/computing , maybe more sociable IQ. 120-125 the average for elite Colleges and high end jobs like lawyers doctors etc so can maybe do those if hard working.

Roughly equal rarity of traits. If you think the it's an obvious answer comment on what either side needs to compensate,
what would be needed to beat a genius 5'11 chad?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
115 is not midwit

• +1
Reactions: mid, Sny and DelonLover1999
115 is not midwit
The whole premise of the midwit meme is someone with about 110-120 being smart enough for college and office work and then overestimating their intelligence or thinking they're a genius, some say within 1SD of average. its clearly midwit territory if not the textbook example

Last edited:
Genius brad pitt

Well how smarter you are, how much you don"t care about woman

These sort of high iq entelligent men their purpose is not to reproductive but to think

Well how smarter you are, how much you don"t care about woman

These sort of high iq entelligent men their purpose is not to reproductive but to think
What would you pick if you had to be one?

What would you pick if you had to be one?
2nd

if the 1nd one is 6 foot tall and a chadlite i would choose the 1nd one

• JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni
2nd

if the 1nd one is 6 foot tall and a chadlite i would choose the 1nd one
You'd trade a whole face rating/standard deviation for 1 inch height?

• JFL
Cillian murphy is not a chad

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Yaarhuni
He isn't 5'11 either he is 5'8
Never said he was, picture 5'11 gymmaxed chad vs 6'4 gymmaxed chad, but average height guy has genius IQ vs midwit

• Hmm...
Never said he was, picture 5'11 gymmaxed chad vs 6'4 gymmaxed chad, but average height guy has genius IQ vs midwit
Its hard nigga if its was 6' flat i would easily pick 6'chad with 150iq but that 1 inch raping my mind :lasereyes::lasereyes:

Its hard nigga if its was 6' flat i would easily pick 6'chad with 150iq but that 1 inch raping my mind :lasereyes::lasereyes:
I'm still taking 5'11, more than enough to slay, more practicak size and can be a finance mogger

• +1
I'm still taking 5'11, more than enough to slay, more practicak size and can be a finance mogger
I make up my mind i am picking 5'11 chad with 150 iq

The biggest gains in life success from IQ begin breaking down after the first standard deviation.

The average tech billionaire doesn't have genius level intellect. They're usually high average to 130 IQ.

The only time you need extreme intellect is if you want to get into the sciences or medicine and even those, you can make due with high 115 IQ if you are a studycell (most doctors are this.

That extra height will definitely be a big enough boost in quality of life. Chad plus tall means you are set for life.

The only time you need extreme intellect is if you want to get into the sciences or medicine and even those, you can make due with high 115 IQ if you are a studycell (most doctors are this
You dont even need that for medicine. 100 iq is enough, and I have seen some airheads as well

• Woah
The biggest gains in life success from IQ begin breaking down after the first standard deviation.

The average tech billionaire doesn't have genius level intellect. They're usually high average to 130 IQ.

The only time you need extreme intellect is if you want to get into the sciences or medicine and even those, you can make due with high 115 IQ if you are a studycell (most doctors are this.

That extra height will definitely be a big enough boost in quality of life. Chad plus tall means you are set for life.
Interesting I had similar logic but the other way round. 5'11 chad with physique slays enough anyway Obviously you're vulnerable to teramoggers but how often is chris hemsworth going to message a girl you like. Then 150 IQ for a serious advantage in High finance,tech,entrepeneurship,engineering and easily make 6 figures at a hedge fund or something, or make decent money as some academic enjoying life

+better life expectancy

• Hmm...
Interesting I had similar logic but the other way round. 5'11 chad with physique slays enough anyway Obviously you're vulnerable to teramoggers but how often is chris hemsworth going to message a girl you like. Then 150 IQ for a serious advantage in High finance,tech,entrepeneurship,engineering and easily make 6 figures at a hedge fund or something, or make decent money as some academic enjoying life

+better life expectancy
When it comes to 150 IQ. It doesn't really do better than lower IQs in these more simple tasks like finance. Once you meet the requirement, having more diminishes your returns. IQs that high excel in the sciences, wars and the arts. But all of those require certain personality traits on top of the brain power.

Personally I would pick 1 since I value understanding things and being high average chad is still huge.

When it comes to 150 IQ. It doesn't really do better than lower IQs in these more simple tasks like finance. Once you meet the requirement, having more diminishes your returns. IQs that high excel in the sciences, wars and the arts. But all of those require certain personality traits on top of the brain power.

Personally I would pick 1 since I value understanding things and being high average chad is still huge.
Can you elaborate on IQ excelling in war? do you mean logistics and tactics I'd be fascinated to read up on it if there's any material on it

• +1
5'11 Jonny Depp/cilian murphy with whatever natty attainable physique you want and 150 IQ- 1 in 2500 level and roughly tech billionaire, Nobel Prize winner level. Arguably causes social problems with normies but you can always dumb down and people cognitively stratisfy anyway into high end colleges and jobs. IQ is objectively the biggest predictor of success and status so just asssume it is, no EQ/reddit coping please. 5'11 also got better life expectancy, practicality,stamina, agility etc

6'4 guy basically Chris Hemsworth or taller Ronaldo with 115 IQ which is 1 in 6 level, would mog tradespeople and be good enough for most jobs just not elite finance/stem/computing , maybe more sociable IQ. 120-125 the average for elite Colleges and high end jobs like lawyers doctors etc so can maybe do those if hard working.

Roughly equal rarity of traits. If you think the it's an obvious answer comment on what either side needs to compensate,
what would be needed to beat a genius 5'11 chad?
Dnr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back