5'11 Is Fucking Manlet

Azonin

Azonin

White HTN 6'4 8x5

Brutal Heightmog Holy Fuck

:lul: Imagine saying it's all face and getting brutally heightmogged like this, face is such cope when it comes to this situation woman get asserted by height more

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: jué, GabachoCopium, hopecel and 11 others
View attachment 3040252

Brutal Heightmog Holy Fuck

:lul: Imagine saying it's all face and getting brutally heightmogged like this, face is such cope when it comes to this situation woman get asserted by height more
that's barely even noticeable. height is cope unless your 6ft7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax, primqwe, jué and 9 others
can height save you from being executed by a mini gun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ttlurker, BeanletMogger, Rea and 13 others
i went to walmart and saw atleast 3 white guys and 1 black guy under 5'6, how do u think they feel?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fentanyl, tombradylover, Sean o' Tist and 3 others
i went to walmart and saw atleast 3 white guys and 1 black guy under 5'6, how do u think they feel?
well i have to actually crouch with my knees to get to 5'8 so 5'6 morning height especially is rope tier

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and <6PSLcel
well i have to actually crouch with my knees to get to 5'8 so 5'6 morning height especially is rope tier
what i said doesnt account all the mexican/indians i saw that were midgettier :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: jué
what i said doesnt account all the mexican/indians i saw that were midgettier :hnghn:
whats the tallest you usually see when going out, for me its usually 6'3-6'4, sometimes 6'5-6'6 on some occasions, 6'7+ is damn rare

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and <6PSLcel
whats the tallest you usually see when going out, for me its usually 6'3-6'4, sometimes 6'5-6'6 on some occasions, 6'7+ is damn rare
Usually see is like 5'11 - 6' barefoot unlarped tallest, i have ran into some 6'5~ looking people before but it would be like 1/3000 people :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Usually see is like 5'11 - 6' barefoot unlarped tallest, i have ran into some 6'5~ looking people before but it would be like 1/3000 people :ROFLMAO:
tbh yeah when I was 6'3 I could go out for a whole 30-35 minute walk with a low-medium populated area and not a single person would be taller

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
tbh yeah when I was 6'3 I could go out for a whole 30-35 minute walk with a low-medium populated area and not a single person would be taller
thats why i think most people here are larps, at 5'11 - 6' you shouldnt be feeling short at all close up to someone, from afar everyone looks tall

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and HighTierSubhuman
thats why i think most people here are larps, at 5'11 - 6' you shouldnt be feeling short at all close up to someone, from afar everyone looks tall
Average niggers shouldn't be allowed to complain about their height

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Dream99
Dasit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and jué
IMG 9651

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer, ttlurker, Timmy and 11 others
not that brutal honestly, I barely see the difference
right one has slightly more smv tho
life starts at 6'8

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
not that brutal honestly, I barely see the difference
right one has slightly more smv tho
life start at 6'8
I cant believe people say 6'3 is ideal, here is 6'2.5 lundgren (basically almost 6'3) with 5'8 guy called rob paul on the left:

Doesnt even look that tall and right guy is already a manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and jisko32
Jfl the difference ain’t even that much in the pic

All fun and games till 5’6 chad shows up. Even 6’5 htn gets mogged. Face is law boyo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, thorns and ttlurker
Jfl the difference ain’t even that much
"Being more than half a head taller isnt that much"

5'11 is technically above average still for white zoomers

I cant believe people say 6'3 is ideal, here is 6'2.5 lundgren (basically almost 6'3) with 5'8 guy called rob paul on the left:

View attachment 3040424

Doesnt even look that tall and right guy is already a manlet
it is also worth noting that this photo was not taken in full height, but only waist-high, probably the IRL difference is 2 times less noticeable.
To make someone look subhuman compared to you on a photo and IRL you need to be 6'8+ if your opponent is 5'8 manlet

• JFL
it is also worth noting that this photo was not taken in full height, but only waist-high, probably the IRL difference is 2 times less noticeable.
To make someone look subhuman compared to you on a photo and IRL you need to be 6'8+ if your opponent is 5'8 manlet
although rare, ive seen people 6'7 minimum with good proportions and nonhorse faces, 6'2-6'3 aint shit where i live around somalis theyre like 6'4 on average

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
although rare, ive seen people 6'7 minimum with good proportions and nonhorse faces, 6'2-6'3 aint shit where i live around somalis theyre like 6'4 on average
I think there's no point to be something other than 5'8-6ft and 6'8-infinity
5'8-6ft is somewhat average and you will be rarely height mogged
because an actual height mog is when your opponent 25cm shorter than you (because the difference may be seen only when you are at least 25cm taller).
Ofc if you are for example 6'2 you will be height mogged more rarely because to height mog you, your opponent needs to be 7'2.
But even 6'8 is rare as fuck, that's the reason.
Even if you are 5'8 manlet you will be rarely height mogged.

• +1
I think there's no point to be something other than 5'8-6ft and 6'8-infinity
5'8-6ft is somewhat average and you will be rarely height mogged
because an actual height mog is when your opponent 25cm shorter than you (because the difference may be seen only when you are at least 25cm taller).
Ofc if you are for example 6'2 you will be height mogged more rarely because to height mog you, your opponent needs to be 7'2.
But even 6'8 is rare as fuck, that's the reason.
Even if you are 5'8 manlet you will be rarely height mogged.
nah trust me women care about 6'4 and 5'8 difference, only like 22-23cm but noticeable

• +1
nah trust me women care about 6'4 and 5'8 difference, only like 22-23cm but noticeable
I agree that 6'4 will have more SMV
and 22-23cm is almost 25cm so it is almost a height mog

This comparison scales the entire human along with the height which is faulty.

• +1
Reactions: Dream99
I agree that 6'4 will have more SMV
and 22-23cm is almost 25cm so it is almost a height mog
if you define around 25cm or taller as heightmog then fine, but still 6'4 vs 5'11 women can treat you differently, even if its not a heightmog

• +1
if you define around 25cm or taller as heightmog then fine, but still 6'4 vs 5'11 women can treat you differently, even if its not a heightmog
I agree.
with the same face and status if your opponent is even 5cm taller than you, it means that women will treat him more
it's not a height mog btw, not even close to a heightmog

• JFL
im at least HTN

I actually dont care about being chad facially because thats niche
Not sure ive ever heard a more cope statement than that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, thorns, zurzolo and 1 other person
I agree.
with the same face and status if your opponent is even 5cm taller than you, it means that women will treat him more
it's not a height mog btw, not even close to a heightmog
tbh you sound like a manlet thats under 190cm, they heightmog you trust me boyo

You even said that yourself lol
yeah 6'3 isnt tall and being under that is literal rope

if lundgren should rope then rob paul should blood eagle

Didn’t took this post seriously after reading that.
women feel safer with the taller guy, not with guy with better face

imagine being a 12 year old looking manlet coping "muh face" youre a fucking literal omlette :lul:

:bluepill::bluepill:Muh personality:lul:
you think girls will want to fuck you if you have chad face but act like a 9 year old autistic nose picking stinky moron?

please

This comparison scales the entire human along with the height which is faulty.
this, many of the newgen tall people are lanklets :hnghn:

• Woah
yeah 6'3 isnt tall and being under that is literal rope

if lundgren should rope then rob paul should blood eagle
it is manlet or rope
nonmanlet starts at 6'8
I'm 192cm so a manlet too
they heightmog you trust me boyo
you are just slightly above average like me, the only group of people you actually height mog are midgets

women feel safer with the taller guy, not with guy with better face

imagine being a 12 year old looking manlet coping "muh face" youre a fucking literal omlette :lul:
Women feel safer with 2 meters tall, jacked man that takes 700 mg of testosterone a week. Does it mean that you should become one? Why tf did you even brought an argument that women feel safer with taller guys? Yes, she will feel safer with taller nigger but at the end of the day she will cheat on him with fucking chad. Cope harder buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
you think girls will want to fuck you if you have chad face but act like a 9 year old autistic nose picking stinky moron?

please
Yes, unironically. Not even trying to be funny, foids only care about looks, personality is cope. Please open your eyes if u actually believe in the :bluepill:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, thorns, zurzolo and 2 others
yea 4 inches and up is a true height mog

Women feel safer with 2 meters tall, jacked man that takes 700 mg of testosterone a week. Does it mean that you should become one? Why tf did you even brought an argument that women feel safer with taller guys? Yes, she will feel safer with taller nigger but at the end of the day she will cheat on him with fucking chad. Cope harder buddy boyo.
didnt say anything about testosterone or 2 meters, simply being 190cm is better than 180cm, which is better than 170cm and so on, why do you cope like this