5'11 Is Fucking Manlet

Yes, unironically. Not even trying to be funny, foids only care about looks, personality is cope. Please open your eyes if u actually believe in the :bluepill:
women dont just care about looks, there is money on the other side, but thats besides the point

its very common for most men to not get girls because of personality, in fact its because most guys are incels and just wanna deny that you can get good looking girls with your looks (the average looks of an org user)

women dont just care about looks, there is money on the other side, but thats besides the point

its very common for most men to not get girls because of personality, in fact its because most guys are incels and just wanna deny that you can get good looking girls with your looks (the average looks of an org user)
Your not getting my point. Chad doesn’t need personality, that was my main point that i was trying to prove

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, thorns, zurzolo and 1 other person
didnt say anything about testosterone or 2 meters, simply being 190cm is better than 180cm, which is better than 170cm and so on, why do you cope like this
Are you retarded? Of course being 190 is better than being 150, what’s the point of discussion? You literally said that face is cope, women care about height more and your argument was that “they feel safer with taller guys that’s why height is better than face.”

respectfully, i see 6'8 once a month, its rarer than you think
I see 6'8+ about once every 3 days, while I see hundreds of passers-by in one day

Your not getting my point. Chad doesn’t need personality, that was my main point that i was trying to prove
why does chad not need personality? what if chad starts making retarded cringe noises and flaps his hands

Are you retarded? Of course being 190 is better than being 150, what’s the point of discussion? You literally said that face is cope, women care about height more and your argument was that “they feel safer with taller guys that’s why height is better than face.”
im not saying height is more important, neither am i saying face is.

Im simply making the argument that they feel safer around the taller guy which is my argument for the case of height being more important, swallow the pill manlet.

I see 6'8+ about once every 3 days, while I see hundreds of passers-by in one day
show me one study that says 6'8 is ideal

im not saying height is more important, neither am i saying face is.

Im simply making the argument that they feel safer around the taller guy which is my argument for the case of height being more important, swallow the pill manlet.
You’re retarded. You literally said that face is cope. You’re argument about women feeling safer with taller man is meaningless. “Women feel safer with taller man” Cool, and? I literally answered that they feel safer with fucking bear looking 2 meters tall man and you said that you didn’t meant it and you wanted to say that the guy that is 190 cm is better than guy that is 175 cm which is fact, no shit Sherlock, no need for you to say it. Now you still go back and say that height is cope. Besides all this idiotic argument and threads why tf do you think that I’m manlet? Who tf told you?

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Face>Height>Frame>Muscles>D

It's not all about the face but if you have a Chad face you can slay at 5'8" as my friend did. Noq, if everything is equal or close to equal then having a 5 inch difference can improve one's chances for sure.

show me one study that says 6'8 is ideal
you sound manlet that trying to cope
you don't need studies
there's no a lot of men that 6'8 to make a good study

left guy is 7 ft
right is 5'8
if a left guy was 1 inch shorter, this mog wouldn't be so brutal

Face>Height>Frame>Muscles>D

It's not all about the face but if you have a Chad face you can slay at 5'8" as my friend did. Noq, if everything is equal or close to equal then having a 5 inch difference can improve one's chances for sure.
cope dick>frame

cope dick>frame
I'm talking about getting the first date or initial attraction.

If we're talking keeping the girl on your rotation the D>Frame and muscles

I'm talking about getting the first date or initial attraction.

If we're talking keeping the girl on your rotation the D>Frame and muscles
Anyways in some cases if your shlang is too big some bitches might notice it sticking out from your shorts or jeans and in that case dick>frame even in attraction.

Anyways in some cases if your shlang is too big some bitches might notice it sticking out from your shorts or jeans and in that case dick>frame even in attraction.
I've never seen a dude attract a female with his bulge. I've seen muscles attract a female thousands of times.

Yes females are going to stare but and maybe even laugh with their friend but it doesn't make them drop their panties for you like muscles do.

Now if you give good pipe (doesn't even require a massive D) then that changes things for keeping the girl on rotation far more than just having muscles.

I've never seen a dude attract a female with his bulge.
Tons of fucking videos on TikTok or Instagram where nigger has big dick and even some stacys simp over him, that’s fucking Instagram. Imagine what will happen when some BOP sees that shlang? Also fucking Big Dick Energy shit. If you haven’t seen anything like that it doesn’t mean that it’s not happening.

• JFL
Reactions: King Solomon
You’re retarded. You literally said that face is cope. You’re argument about women feeling safer with taller man is meaningless. “Women feel safer with taller man” Cool, and? I literally answered that they feel safer with fucking bear looking 2 meters tall man and you said that you didn’t meant it and you wanted to say that the guy that is 190 cm is better than guy that is 175 cm which is fact, no shit Sherlock, no need for you to say it. Now you still go back and say that height is cope. Besides all this idiotic argument and threads why tf do you think that I’m manlet? Who tf told you?
face is cope, why would it not be?

you sound manlet that trying to cope
you don't need studies
there's no a lot of men that 6'8 to make a good study
View attachment 3040540
left guy is 7 ft
right is 5'8
if a left guy was 1 inch shorter, this mog wouldn't be so brutal
yeah left guy is actually 1 inch shorter, he is 6'11 lmao

fucking mongol retard

To be honest, I think that a (177+cm 5'10) man (attractive, not ugly) doesn't get that much difference on par with a taller normie

To be honest, I think that a (177+cm 5'10) man (attractive, not ugly) doesn't get that much difference on par with a taller normie
it does

• Love it
Reactions: jué
5'11 is LTN height